Green Para2's are back

Your right. Those 220 are gone. The last 180 are now up for pre-order.

I didn't notice the Pre-Order also and was on the phone not paying attention when I placed my order, does anyone know a way to find out if you were in before they were sold out?

Thanks for the heads-up. Grabbed another while they were still in stock. Love the steel, love the color, love the Para2. Can't miss at this price. :thumbup:

I'm so glad I made it for the first batch of 220. Based on their FB it looks like they sold out an hour or so ago.

How much different other than color and steel is this from the normal run? How much better is the steel?

And to think I sat on the knowledge of their existence for almost 3 hours before I placed my order.

I was going to wait until payday tomorrow. Sure glad I didn't. My first sprint run. Now I know how fast you have to act if you are serious about getting one.

Awesome knife and my favorite Para 2. Please get one if you appreciate the Para 2.Don't let this one slip by.I hope you all enjoy your knives.....
salmonkiller

Considering 250 of these sold in the first like 6 hours, with only 150 left after that I think it's safe to say these will be gone tomorrow.

Wow! I must of gotten in on the last that are to go out April 1st, if indeed my pre-order is included in this run. As I recall, I think 1200 were mentioned over all.

Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbup:

Got back late so couldn't partake in the 220 going out on April 1st but did manage to preorder one of the last 180 going out at a later date. Better late than never at a terrific price too!

Got back late so couldn't partake in the 220 going out on April 1st but did manage to preorder one of the last 180 going out at a later date. Better late than never at a terrific price too!

All you lucky spuds got in on this so called "retail" or "bargain" price. HA! I just paid nearly twice that about three weeks ago on the secondary market, thinking I got a deal. Oh well, what happens happens.

Didn't it take somewhere around a year last time? Lol. Congrats on getting in on it! I am still in disbelief myself. This has been a grail knife for me for a while.

FYI Update...site says 35 left as of 5:00 AM CST! ...this will be my 1st PM2...so excited and I don't even know when/if mine it's gonna ship LOL!

Back