Green Para2's are back

There is a little blurb under the more info button on the splash page listing when you 1st go to the site when I look in my opera browser on my PC. If you are using mobile tho I don't think it show up at all on their mobile site as I don't see anything using iOS/Safari.

on a side note I realized I'm probably ok since i got my pre-order in around midnight est...so i guess it's just I don't know WHEN mine will ship...I think...

Edit: Update 20 as of 7:15 CST

Last edited:
The site now says pre order only, but I don't think it did when I ordered mine. So is that the April 1st batch?
How many batches were there all together? Was it 3 or 2 (April and a "later date".

Btw ordered mine at 4:00pm central yesterday.

Ordered at 4:00pm should be first batch and it will ships out on April 1st, there are 2 batches 220 and 180.

I pre-ordered last night thinking I might have a shot of April 1st ship date. I just called KW to check. They said no April 1st for me and they didn't know when the following shipment would come in.
If anyone gets more concrete information concerning next shipment, I'm sure we would all like to be updated. That would soften the wait.

Considering 250 of these sold in the first like 6 hours, with only 150 left after that I think it's safe to say these will be gone tomorrow.

It's now about 14 hours after your post and it looks like they're gone now. :eek: Great looker, great steel, great knife - gone! :D

Edit - oops, you already saw that. :)

I didn't notice the Pre-Order also and was on the phone not paying attention when I placed my order, does anyone know a way to find out if you were in before they were sold out?

My order is not listed as pre-order but not listed as going out on April 1, my card was charged. No way to tell if it will go out until April 1. Just got to cross my fingers I guess.

My order is not listed as pre-order but not listed as going out on April 1, my card was charged. No way to tell if it will go out until April 1. Just got to cross my fingers I guess.

I would suspect that if your card was charged, it will go out on April 1.

Tom

Mine was as well and I'm 99% sure I'm in the mystery date group. It probably the typical pre-authorization check that gets made when you order stuff online. It will like drop off in a few days and then you'll get charged when it actually ships.

Last edited:
Under order status mine says "ready to be shipped" and already has a tracking number link. The link has no info though, and I suspect won't until April 1st.

I placed my order on 03/27/14 at 2:40pm and today's status is now showing ready to ship with a tracking number. There is no tracking information so I'm guessing I am in the April 1st shipping batch. If this is some kind of sick April Fools day prank then I predict that it will not end well for either party.

Hoping I got in on the first shipment. Ordered almost immediately from the time I saw this post. Tried to call today but they were closed. Guess Ill have to wait till Monday to find out.
Thanks again MCM for the heads up. Cheers

I would suspect that if your card was charged, it will go out on April 1.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I am very new to the knife game and this will be my 3rd good knife and second para 2 and the first one won't be here until Monday. Just a little excited for the new way for money to leave my wallet!

Back