Green Para2's are back

Sometimes you just get lucky! I just happened to get a knifeworks email advertising their facebook page. I hate facebook, but I clicked the link. On the fb page was the notice they were back. I figured surely that was old, but clicked to the kw site. In stock! Ordered and received yesterday.

Sweet knife! Now the decision of hold it as backup to my m390 pm2, rotate in with it, or sell it to recover the funds lost from my g26 fund in the impulse buy. Tough one!

I got in on this shipment, got mine today. Now I own a Benchmade 940 the green para2 and a dig camo dlc para 2 within 5 weeks I believe. I can tell this new hobby may get expensive. The wife is gonna love this. No complaints about mine so far, but I am also a novice.

You have no idea...I'm a poor college graduate and I've already spent nearly $4000 during my first year of KOCD (knife obsessive compulsive disorder) and don't even have a "high-end" knife yet (although I consider my nice spydies to be high end, including my new green para!!)

Sometimes you just get lucky! I just happened to get a knifeworks email advertising their facebook page. I hate facebook, but I clicked the link. On the fb page was the notice they were back. I figured surely that was old, but clicked to the kw site. In stock! Ordered and received yesterday.

Sweet knife! Now the decision of hold it as backup to my m390 pm2, rotate in with it, or sell it to recover the funds lost from my g26 fund in the impulse buy. Tough one!

I think this one deserves to be put to use:thumbup:

How am I going to unload my extra green Para 2 on some poor sucker for an exorbitant price if Spyderco keeps making them?

KOCD!! I like it and can tell that I am going to have it. Trying not to even look at the "high end" knives, I could see that being my down fall.

How am I going to unload my extra green Para 2 on some poor sucker for an exorbitant price if Spyderco keeps making them?

They're not going to keep making them.
This is part of the second, and last, batch of these.

Mine came in today and I love it. Now I just need to find a substitute for that shiny pocket clip.

R1011343_zpsdca24ce0.jpg

You have no idea...I'm a poor college graduate and I've already spent nearly $4000 during my first year of KOCD (knife obsessive compulsive disorder) and don't even have a "high-end" knife yet (although I consider my nice spydies to be high end, including my new green para!!)

Careful or this guy is gonna start following you around...

Mine came in today and I love it. Now I just need to find a substitute for that shiny pocket clip.

I like theoriginalspaceman's clips here on BF. I do believe he sold out on his second run and is gearing up for the third.

I just opened mine up, and was surprised by how dark the handle looked... Almost black. Wait, it is black! Knifeworks sent me a s30v pm2 by accident. :( I checked my packing slip and order, both reflect the correct cts-204p model. Email sent to them, here's hoping they can correct this... This was my grail knife, and I was beyond stoked to have gotten my order in before they sold out.

I just opened mine up, and was surprised by how dark the handle looked... Almost black. Wait, it is black! Knifeworks sent me a s30v pm2 by accident. :( I checked my packing slip and order, both reflect the correct cts-204p model. Email sent to them, here's hoping they can correct this... This was my grail knife, and I was beyond stoked to have gotten my order in before they sold out.

I would imagine they will be able to make it right. Hopefully just a picking problem with the shipping department.

Wow that sucks. By all accounts KW's CS is top notch, I'm sure they'll make it right. tho getting what may well be a green PM2 back from someone who probably ordered a black one...might be a bit tricky...

Wow that sucks. By all accounts KW's CS is top notch, I'm sure they'll make it right. tho getting what may well be a green PM2 back from someone who probably ordered a black one...might be a bit tricky...

I received an answer back from KW, luckily they caught the mistake on their end and kept one of the cts-204p's for me. I'm sending the s30v back today, after they receive it the new one will be on its way. :) Stellar customer service so far.
I wonder if somebody is out there scratching their head wondering why their new pm2 is green. ;)

If any of you are feeling generous, its my birthday tomorrow and maybe one of y'all can donate one to me :)

Back