1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Green River giveaway!!!!!

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Dec 5, 2010.

1. kyturkey

kyturkey

Oct 10, 2007
    Congrats Joe, and thanks to all for the info.

2. DNK

DNK

Nov 5, 2010
    The leave aren't the only useful part. The root is also edible. Pretty popular in Asia. They make it sort of like a slaw. I've never eaten any of the wild stuff but the burdock I have eaten tasted pretty good.

3. RangerJoe

RangerJoe

Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks for all the congratulation everyone!, I am truley humbled, there is a ton of great info posted in this thread now thanks to Iz's generosity, and I am glad that I could add to this useful thread...oh ya, I cant wait for my new knife to get here, I'l be sure and make a vid.
    Joe

4. JustJoel

JustJoel

Jul 7, 2010
    Well done Joe. :thumbup: I have to admit, that was pretty fargin cool man. Nice job.

-JP