Green River

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
Man, I am stoked about this knife. I've had it my dreams the last two nights. I often dream of knives. I don't know why. The last 2 have been about me being out in the mountains on cold, wet, dreary days, I guess with the impending weather, my minds been racing. Just simple woodsbumming, nothing special. But that Green River has been the most notable item in my dreams, must mean something. Oh well, enough blathering, just wanted to share. Keep up the great work, Iz. I'm hopin' the TGR will be my second custom knife.:thumbup::D

Moose

Well I think that he just needs to make a batch run of them so we can all grab one at the same time. What do you think Iz!

Lol. You're as bad as me, Moose. My dreams never make sense though.:(

RR,
I'd love to make a run but the wait list is just to long right now to justify it. I'd have some unhappy customers on my hands if I did that.:eek:

Thanks, guys for your support!
Iz

Man, I am stoked about this knife. I've had it my dreams the last two nights. I often dream of knives. I don't know why. The last 2 have been about me being out in the mountains on cold, wet, dreary days, I guess with the impending weather, my minds been racing. Just simple woodsbumming, nothing special. But that Green River has been the most notable item in my dreams, must mean something. Oh well, enough blathering, just wanted to share. Keep up the great work, Iz. I'm hopin' the TGR will be my second custom knife.:thumbup::D

Moose, if you are married, I am wondering if your wife gives you the same look as mine when I tell her about the bass lakes I had dreams about the night before ??? :)
Glad I am not the only one . . .
Be safe.

Moose, if you are married, I am wondering if your wife gives you the same look as mine when I tell her about the bass lakes I had dreams about the night before ??? :)
Glad I am not the only one . . .
Be safe.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm married. 15yrs now. She has gotten over my quirks and obsession by now, but she still gives me the hairy eyeball when I come home smilin' and I been to a knife/gun show. She has been getting into the outdoors more and more, now, but she still don't share the passion, yet.

I keep having a dream about a place I used to go to, the huntin' was great, the fishin' was OK, but just the peace and tranquility of the area was what made it special. Its a subdivision now, full of houses that sell for $750,0000+, and there is no more peace and tranquility, no more huntin' and fishin', and no more Moose. They call it progress, I call it screwing up a good thing. Oh, well, better get to lookin' for the next spot.

Moose

I have one that I've had since I was kid.
It's always just a few seconds long but I'm on these amazing Ozark cliffs walking around. All I know is it feels like freedom.
As far as I know I've never been there before in my life. But I'd like to one day.
Iz

I to dream of Turley knives, but its more of a nightmare. Not being able to decide which one I need next! And there is all the options to think about to.

No joke I have had this dream several times.

Hey, Iz, I noticed that 6mos from now, should be real close to the Hardwoodsmans Gathering. Think you might have my Green River done by then. It would save me some money on shipping, and I think I might need a hardwoods tested knife to have at a Hardwoodsmans Gathering. LOL. I can't wait, for the knife and the fun. From the looks of the list, you're gonna have 40 people there. Gonna be cool.

Moose

It's gonna be a blast, brother. I can almost guarantee it.
I'm thinking I should have it ready by then, Lord willing.:thumbup:
Iz

Back