Greetings from The Great White North!

Hello fine folks of the internet internet. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm 28 and from MN, I work in customer service, used to be an auto mechanic before a injury side lined me and I generally enjoy knives and the great outdoors. My biggest passions are hiking and anything Swiss Army. I collect mostly Victorinox and Wenger SAKs, and have about 30 in my collection so far. Second favorite is the Buck 110, which I have 4 of, waiting patiently for my flea market 2 dot to return from Buck (it had a bent and busted up blade, so a replacement was necessary). My EDC is a Victorinox Outrider or a Buck 110 and Victorinox Pioneer X. Current things I'd like to find are a 2 dot 110 for EDC or a 3 dot 110 too. Looking forward to meeting some great people! Cheers!

Welcome. I think SK blades (dealer) has a new 20CV Buck 110. It's probably a special order item for him and the first one ever made by Buck. He hangs in the traditional forum and I assume the Buck forum. He's handling the 2018 Traditional Forum knife this year which is a two blade Buck with elk handles. They are just being shipped to us folks that ordered one in July now.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm currently in Ramsey MN, but grew up in Anoka (only 1 town over lol!). I also saw some of SK Blades stuff, really nice!

Welcome to the forums. We have similar taste in knives and I also love the outdoors. Lots of great people here. Enjoy.

Jim

Back