• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grips, bugouts, a Boker and spydies

Notthesharpestfool

Gold Member
hey guys, moving some stuff out that hasn’t gotten any pocket time lately. Plus I'm looking to down size so no trades please..

Böker Anso Solo II N690 satin blade, Black honeycomb aluminum scales. I bought this guy new and never used it. Been sitting in original box for some time. This is not a Chinese Boker, it’s made in Germany and is discontinued. $110

Spyderco BBS edition Delica blue frn, m390 satin blade , $95 bought this as lnib from a collector club member, but I haven’t used it and it looks like brand new.

Pm2 20cv DLT exclusive $sold. I bought this as nib and never used it. It comes with a mxg gear deep pocket clip which was used before but only has a couple of small marks on it. You do see 2 small marks on the scale from the old clip.

Pm2 green 204p $sold. I bought this as lnib. This knife has been used but not abused. It’s never been sharpened and looks good. It has an mxg deep pocket clip on it

Pm2 blurple s110v $110. This knife is used but not abused, never sharpened. Also has mxg gear deep pocket clip.

Yojimbo 2 s90v dlc and brown g10 $sold. I bought this used and does have some scuffs on the blade but still sharp and an awesome knife.

2 blue bugouts Sold...Both used but in real nice shape and perfectly centered. 1 of them will come in a griptillian box as I misplaced the original.

Full size Grip 551-1 $sold. Used but in great shape. Grey g-10, satin 20 cv blade. Black deep pocket clip shows some wear.

Mini grip 556. Black with satin 154cm blade. Used but barely. Still looks new. Blade is slightly off center but no rubbing $70.

All knives come in original packaging except for 1 blue bugout that I had mentioned. Any knife with a deep pocket clip on it will come with the original as well. All shipping is conUS only. PayPal g&s is only accepted method of payment. I reserve the right to sell to whom ever I choose. You can pm me here or send an email to Gallox5i at y a hoo dot com. There are 2 extra mini grips in the pictures that I haven’t decided to sell yet. Thanks for looking! https://imgur.com/a/DWNFknR

Last edited:
Message sent on the 204-P PM2 ... If its the latest release "I will take it".

Thanks Jeff

EDIT: Funds sent !

Last edited:
I will take the Bugout with the Bugout box! PM coming your way!

Funds sent for 1st Bugout

Last edited:
Ok sorry so long for an update..PM's are coming too fast for my old ass to type and respond lol.
Pm2 204p is sold
Pm2 20cv is sold
2 bugouts sold
Yojimbo is sold
Grip 551-1 is sold

Last edited:
Interested in the 20cv grip and M390 Delica. Any trades?

Jbhconsol at gmail dot com

Hi I still have it. There is a link in the post to the pics. It’s the black scales and satin blade mini grip. Thanks

Tony

Back