• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grizzly 2x72 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
am selling my grizzly 1015 knife making grinder. Belt sander.
1Hp.
8 inch wheel.
2x72 inch belts.
120V

It has some hours on it but still runs perfectly well. It has an UPGRADED fully adjustable DD-Workrest. This has a larger work rest, nearly infinite levels of adjustment. This massively helped improve skills knife making.

If you want to get into making knives this is a great way to do it. This is a massive step up from any 1x30 grinder. It also has a buffing wheel on the left side for polishing and buffing. The grinding arm is adjustable.

Uses 2x72 belts which have nearly endless grit and abrasive options, (ceramic, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide etc.)
Ceramics work best for grinding steel. Aluminum oxide is best for handle materials like wood an G10. Silicon carbide are best for sharpening. Then use the buffer to break off the burr. You now will have a sharp functional knife.

Comes with 2 platens. One needs new glass ($6-12)

Email for pictures.

Price is FIRM...... $400
Pick up in the MA area is preferred. I would rather not spend $100 to ship.

These are $600 new. The upgraded workrest was $250.

I have a few blanks and peices of steel available for purchase as well.

I wish I saw this before I ordered one :(
If you want to sell the upgraded rest, I would be interested.

Hello,

I see you are reluctant to ship, and i do not blame you, but if you become willing at all, would you ship to Colorado? I can give you my address via email and we can talk about shipping if youd like.

Cheers my friend, hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back