Grogimus!

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Kicks ass!

I've been seeing his sheaths around the forum and something about the artwork caught my eye.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

I like the BC. A lot. It's probably my favorite knife. I have this one that was going to be a destruction test sample but after wailing on it a while (and given the relativity rarity) I opted to set the edge to 15 DPS and keep the damn thing. But now I need a special sheath...

And I want a sheath from Grog. One with some of that dark and twisted artwork like he does. So I'm wondering what is involved in getting a sheath from Grog when this sheath shows up from him! Thank you so much to both Grog and his evil enabler Matty. I was wanting one of these so bad and to have one turn up out of the blue like this was truly a touching gesture.

The build and construction are first rate, but it is the color, design, texture and artwork that keep me fondling it. This is just SUCH A COOL SHEATH. Thank you.

Yay!!! I lit a match up Nathan's derrière :)

P.S. fooque me! That's absolutely stunning and GORGEOUS!!!

P.P.S. I'm very glad that the Underboss of House Carothers owns the most gorgeous looking GrogMeister designed sheath so far. I don't need to tell Y'all as to who the Boss (Lady) is and no pressure grogimus grogimus in order to top this one :D Hahahaha :D

Last edited:
I've got my Grogimus BC Cover! And I love it, a tour de force of leather linear linery (though I am oh, so fond of dragons, too!):

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to take those pictures, they came out great! It was fun scheming with Jo and Mat on getting this one there. Those handle scales look fantastic with the sheath!

I'm not sure which was more fun about this, hearing how stoked Nathan was about the sheath or having a chance to get my mitts on this superb Behemoth.

Thanks for taking the time to take those pictures, they came out great! It was fun scheming with Jo and Mat on getting this one there. Those handle scales look fantastic with the sheath!

I'm not sure which was more fun about this, hearing how stoked Nathan was about the sheath or having a chance to get my mitts on this superb Behemoth.

Now that you have experienced the Behemoth in your mitts and actually ended up with a spare BC sheath (we won't go into the details for now!) set your clock for 3:00 PM Eastern on Friday Nov the 3rd. As already told you, I'll be proxying for you regardless ;)

Lastly, I did the scheming not Jo, because I'm the schemer! Jo was just vetting the work progress and managed to keep a lid on it. OK then, Jo schemed too merely colluded :D

Last edited:
Grog is both very unassuming and also quite humble. Me on the other hand, a completely different creature :D

I came to find out that Lil Bro has both an album and also an IG account. Since there's a thread in his name, I
without any permission from Grog decided to expose some of his work at my own expense!

Some album compilation:https://imgur.com/gallery/eTqdo

IG:https://www.instagram.com/unclesgravery/

I'll take this down if Dan is not OK with it. Well, I may ;)

Back