• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If you don't know what this is about, look here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653503

I've placed the order (and included some extra....since I use a lot of Natural myself, this will work out great). :D

I've set up a button on Paypal - go here to place your order and make payment:

www.kosterknives.com/micarta.htm
(look for the Canvas Micarta Order section)

You can also send check/money order to:

Daniel Koster
1711 Beverly Ct
Bentonville, AR

The lead time on this is about 3 weeks....though the supplier may send any pieces already in-stock (first come first serve!!) As soon as it gets in, I'll cut it and send it out. :thumbup:

Pricing is as follows:

Natural = $27 per 12x12 sheet
Black = $27 per 12x12 sheet
Green = $32 per 12x12 sheet

s/h for USA customers will be $13 (includes my cut/process time) and will go out USPS Flat Rate

s/h for International will be $29 (includes my cut/process time) and will also go out USPS Flat Rate. If you just want one piece - let me know and I can cut an 8x11 piece that will fit in a Flat Rate Envelope. Just email/PM me.

I'll go ahead and create the proper thread in the For Sale area of the Knifemaker's Exchange - and would appreciate if you guys could direct your comments and questions (once you've place your order) there.

Thanks for helping me out with this guys!

Can't wait to get this stuff!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, Paypal sent.:thumbup:
- Thanks

Just to clarify, is it 13 dollars shipping per sheet or is it 13 dollars shipping for several sheets as long as they fit in the flat rate box?

I'd say the latter after paying $13 to ship 3 pcs.

Paypal sent for 1 ea. color, Dan - thanks, man!

Yes - it is $13 shipping for as many as I can stuff in a Flat Rate Box. :D

Thanks for the prepayment, guys.

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, I'm interested in 1 sheet of black, however can I see it? I've seen some that they call black and it looks green to me?

End of next week last I heard.

I'm nearly out....hope it comes in soon!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back