Attention Group Buy HB's are ready to ship

^ +1
Everyone should have at least one Lil’ Lady.
Osage over natural/white would rank high on my list.
But if we’re adding wood options to the next one, then I’d like to see blackwood, rosewood and/or snakewood options.

ETA: the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of snakewood on the LL pattern. That would be a sweet combination.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone that scored a knife in the group buy! They sure are some sweet looking pieces, no matter which you look at.

And great job :thumbsup::thumbsup: to the Fiddleback crew for entertaining and executing this!! Its definitely been fun to watch. I just happen to have ample Hiking Buddy options, including an S35VN regrind Production HB. I'll be looking forward to more group buys in the future either as a participant or a spectator. Good stuff!

Whoo-hoo!! This arrived today, and it is A-MA-ZING! Absolutely beautiful!! As others have already said, thank you @Fiddleback for this opportunity.
41547061862_4d9523da30_b.jpg

Awesome!!! Looks great!!! Still waiting on mine but I’m sure it will be equally amazing.
it'll get there choppa
there was a slight delay in the pick-up. this is the latest bout w/ a $hitty PO. In a prior encounter(im almost certain they blocked me from calling at one point, apparently the Supervisor got offended when I said " what you NEED to do is have someone reliably come get our scheduled pick ups" )
this latest series of events inspired me to write my first "google review". In there defense, they do have a solid 2.4 rating according to the googles

phillip chappell
1 review
a day ago-Edit
I wish you could give negative stars. It has to be the worst PO in the world. I guess the "schedule a pick up" option is only applicable if it is convenient to the courier.

it'll get there choppa
there was a slight delay in the pick-up. this is the latest bout w/ a $hitty PO. In a prior encounter(im almost certain they blocked me from calling at one point, apparently the Supervisor got offended when I said " what you NEED to do is have someone reliably come get our scheduled pick ups" )
this latest series of events inspired me to write my first "google review". In there defense, they do have a solid 2.4 rating according to the googles

phillip chappell
1 review
a day ago-Edit
I wish you could give negative stars. It has to be the worst PO in the world. I guess the "schedule a pick up" option is only applicable if it is convenient to the courier.
Thanks Phillip. It’s all good. It will get here. And it will be awesome. :thumbsup::D

Back