GSO 20 request thread

#17- baby snatching gators in FL need to meet a 20 incher which they're not going to enjoy taking down their throats!

21. Crocodile Dundee saw a picture of one and said, "Crikey, I stand corrected, Mate. Now that, THAT's a knoif!!"

22. It's a freakin' 20" GSO 3v blade and I want to run amok and scare the neighbors.

24. Collaboration with Nathan Carothers and Dan Keffeler combined with Guy's influence will create a niche market for the ultimate chopping phenomenon. S!K's production capability will make such a thing within a much more down to earth price range than a custom piece. No way I'll ever be able to drop +/- $7.5k for a Keffeler but with plenty of lead time I would definitely come up with +/- $600 for this beast.

25. I want to make a bitchin' long sheath and the BH AK47 didn't do it for me. Selfish reasons are still reasons right? :D

#29 the gso 20 would be the best tool to practice sword swallowing for the circus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

30! Not bad y'all... Keep up the good work and positivity, and I'm sure the GSO 20 will be in our greedy/grateful little hands in no time!:thumbup:

Back