GSO 20 request thread

My bathroom sink was asking for some GSO 20 action tonight. I'm still a little under the weather and noticed my bathroom sink wasn't draining well. I'm not super duper when I shave so I assume my stupid drain has a furball. Bought and dropped a bottle of drain cleaner on it, still draining at the speed of smell.

I'm pretty sure I could smash through my bathroom sink, counter, and all of the relevant bits with a couple swipes of a GSO-20. Just sayin'

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Shave with the GSO-20, then proceed to destroy sink with GSO-20. Then cut firewood with GSO-20, and then prepare food to cook over campfire with GSO-20. Truly a one blade solution. :thumbup:

Okay, other than bragging rights about how long your tool is, why a GSO-20?
I'm looking at the weights on comparably sized blades, and I've also been disciplined for posting about thin choppers in this thread so I will stay on topic.
You guys want something really long and thick, presumably for chopping wood.
I think that the weight on a GSO-20 is going to be at least three pounds, assuming that the blade thickness is going to be at least 3/16".
A heavy chopping blade is going to have a sweet spot somewhere around the 15 inch mark.
What is a GSO-20 going to do that a 20 inch broad head axe isn't going to do, assuming that the user is equally adept at using both tools?

Okay, other than bragging rights about how long your tool is, why a GSO-20?
I'm looking at the weights on comparably sized blades, and I've also been disciplined for posting about thin choppers in this thread so I will stay on topic.
You guys want something really long and thick, presumably for chopping wood.
I think that the weight on a GSO-20 is going to be at least three pounds, assuming that the blade thickness is going to be at least 3/16".
A heavy chopping blade is going to have a sweet spot somewhere around the 15 inch mark.
What is a GSO-20 going to do that a 20 inch broad head axe isn't going to do, assuming that the user is equally adept at using both tools?

I just need a longer tool, don't judge me...

That was sig worthy yeah? I like it. Seriously though my only experience with longer than 13" blades is with pieces of crap like the one hanging above my TV, except for machetes from Tramontina and Imacasa. I have a lot of shibby briars and thorny bushes to deal with here, I'd love something that could have the reach to deal with them and also be strong enough to do heavier splitting and chopping tasks once those jerk-wad vines are cleared. I have no use for an axe when it comes to briars and such but I love one when splitting wood. I'd gladly lug around a three pound piece of steel if it could replace my clearing machete and splitting axe.

-redacted-:cool:

lol
For reals though... an axe gives you 3 or 4 inches of blade that you can swing hard, a bush sword gives you so many more options in how to deploy its awesome power.
Doubt not, Fancier. Doubt not!
GSO 20 would be the ULTIMATE!

Machete + woods chopper = win! Khukoo, you've been pushing this forever, props to you sir.

Back