1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GSO 4.1 kydex sheaths are back

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Rasco, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    These are available once again after about 6 months of being MIA.

Just a heads up for any of those, like me, who purchased a factory 2nds 4.1 without a sheath and have been waiting for options.

I was gonna go ahead and get one from Sagewood Gear but at 1/5 the price, those kydex sheaths are looking very nice. :p

2. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    Picked 1 up as soon as I got the notice the 4.1's were in stock. They went fast, but it looks like they should have more colors available shortly.

3. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    Wow! Yikes. I was not expecting them to sell out in 24hrs.
    Glad I ordered on from my cell phone as soon as I saw the newsletter :p

4. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    Sheaths are back in stock!

5. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    The color options for 4.1 sheaths are coyote brown and OD green.

6. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    We have coyote and od in stock right now. Black and spring flat dark earth should be available soon.