1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Gso 4.1 monday? Please

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by BrandonEDC, Oct 11, 2014.

1. BrandonEDC

BrandonEDC

Aug 12, 2014
    Am i the only one praying i wake up monday morning to S!K 4.1 announcement.

2. dogrunner

dogrunner Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2003
    Maybe... I was hoping for today :)

3. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    I keep looking for updates on the website, but we'd get an email/newsletter first, right?

I'm really glad the last of the pre orders are done and that they're moving into more series of production.

4. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    There will definitely be a newsletter!

5. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Got it! Now I'm just waiting for the 4.1 scandies to finish up for the 5's to be ready. It is a good time to be a SURVIVE! Fan.

6. BrandonEDC

BrandonEDC

Aug 12, 2014
    What.... i didnt get a news letter i could of done got one hours ago.

7. 45cal4life

45cal4life

Sep 4, 2014
    I received the newsletter. Thought it was the shipping notification of the 3.5 until I actually read it.

8. squarebox86

squarebox86

Feb 6, 2014
    Will there be more micarta scales option? I'm really looking to get a GSO4.1 in green canvas micarta.

9. B34NS

B34NS

Dec 30, 2013
    Aside from the 4.1 scandi's, any 1/8th 4.1 blanks without a scandi grind looking for a home? Grailknifestatus.

10. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    WOW! That last batch of 4.1's didn't last long! :eek:
    Glad I went nuts and got one! :D

11. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    I totally thought you were joking... until I checked the S!K site.

Business for Guy sure is good. Must feel good to have your original creations flying off the shelf.

12. BrandonEDC

BrandonEDC

Aug 12, 2014
    Damn i shouldnt have waited till pay day lol didnt think there was a chance of that.... looks like im gettin the Scandi hope it comes quick.