Gso-4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have exactly ZERO hunting partners that use the internet! I have a feeling there's an age gap here...
Possibly so. :) still, the people who are online are pretty vocal. I've heard of a few problems, just not a lot.

I'm curious, where are your hunting partners buying Survive knives if they aren't getting them online? I didn't think they were in stores anywhere.

Unfortunately.... me. And they REALLY like the few we have. But now I'm getting flak for the time issue....

My second is excellent! Grind perfect! Perfection on all knives is great to shoot for, but impossible to attain... It seems to me that S! is more focused on this then most other companies at this price point and they should get credit for that:)

They have an early EDC and one GSO 5 remaining. Two 5s were sold. My last 5 was traded in the MP a few weeks ago. We are currently in on a new spec 4.1, 4.7 CFV, 4.7 3V, and 12. The last "instant" purchase was a 5.0 from Ace of Knives in September. Everyone seems interested in BHK at this time, and that will probably be our next group order.

Edit: The purchase order can be seen on post #1009 of this thread.

Last edited:
Wow! This guy is more full of himself than anyone ive ever heard! You don't own this forum, nor do you own Survive! This is a public forum and people are free to express themselves... Its called growing pains and if S! is smart they will take all critcism into consideration to improve their business. Sending fairy dust and flowers their way everyday does them no good. If you really cared about them as people as you say you do, you would appreciate paying customers taking their time to comment. Instead you choose to belittle! I know who you are and you are a pastor at a church where my mother was on the board of trustees for 8 years! I live a mile from the church and I am trully disheartened that you conduct yourself in this manner... Sad indeed

Are you kidding? This is either a really good troll or too good to make up.

Are you kidding? This is either a really good troll or too good to make up.

Lol, yep I am serious... This guy attacked me long ago on a different part of the intrawebs... He is so condescending to others its ridiculous! Im all for people stickng up for S! or expressing their concerns, but disrespect and condscending has no place here no matter what side you fall on... And veiling it with im not attacking anyone personally is just bs, that is exactly what he is doing...

Thread should be started over... Its an important topic, looking forward to picking up a 4.7 and enjoy reading peolpes opinions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back