GSO 4.7's that are shipping, factory 1st's or 2nds'...?

I am curious I see on the production page and shows that 4.7's are shipping but doesn't say if they are 1st's or ugly betty's please help

Max, are you waiting on a factory first 4.7? When did you order?

I thought all factory first 4.7s had shipped months ago. March was the month of finishing all outstanding weekly orders. As far as I know all of those weekly sales were seconds.

I haven't seen Survive offer anything but 2nds in the 4.7 for quite a long while.
I too thought they were done with firsts, but I know they aren't done with the 2nds. :)

Max, are you waiting on a factory first 4.7? When did you order?

I thought all factory first 4.7s had shipped months ago. March was the month of finishing all outstanding weekly orders. As far as I know all of those weekly sales were seconds.

I am looking at possibly making a trade with someone for a 4.7 for my 5.1 and he said his 4.7 was in the mail. Was just curious, thank you very much gentleman :thumbup:

I am curious I see on the production page and shows that 4.7's are shipping but doesn't say if they are 1st's or ugly betty's please help

There has been a mix. We had a few sales of the GSO-4.7 firsts at the end of last year. The last of those and the GSO-4.7 Factory 2nds will be out tomorrow or the next day, depending on how long it takes us to get them cleaned up and packed.

Back