Gso 8

I'm so happy that Guy accepted to develop this concept into a real knife !
We are getting closer and closer to the production of this knife... It took a while but I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it ! For one the wait brought us delta 3V and IMHO this new HT should shine in a blade like the GSO 8

Get your pre order in soon before it's too late !

I'm so happy that Guy accepted to develop this concept into a real knife !
We are getting closer and closer to the production of this knife... It took a while but I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it ! For one the wait brought us delta 3V and IMHO this new HT should shine in a blade like the GSO 8

Get your pre order in soon before it's too late !

I agree with everything you say. I just can't wait to get it in hand and start beating the crap out of it.

Just put my order in for one with camo canvas handles. I have been a Busse fan for years but I think I might slowly be switching over to Survive. The quality you get for the price is just so good.

Just put my order in for one with camo canvas handles. I have been a Busse fan for years but I think I might slowly be switching over to Survive. The quality you get for the price is just so good.
Except for the GSO 6 and 7/7 I have or have had an order for everything from the 2.7 to the 12, the 8 and 4.7 are the only ones I dearly want multiples of.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Except for the GSO 6 and 7/7 I have or have had an order for everything from the 2.7 to the 12, the 8 and 4.7 are the only ones I dearly want multiples of.

I pre ordered two gso 8 !
with the new HT these things will be as good or better than Busses

Last day for this beauty brethren! Considering that it was a forum push in the first place to create this blade I think it's been a disappointing response. This will be amazing!

Last day for this beauty brethren! Considering that it was a forum push in the first place to create this blade I think it's been a disappointing response. This will be amazing!

Because of the lower interest in this blade I suspect it might be a single run knife
That will make it better for those who actually bought it

Survive! has more models in production than ever before. If the GSO-8 had been released a couple of years ago it would have been a huge success.
As it stands it is competing for attention with every other model in production.
The GSO-12 stole a lot of the big knife thunder from both the 10 and the 8.

^^ Excellent point about the competition between the big 3 and I hope that gets accounted for if they decide to release the choppers again.

Order #9998, red and black handled GSO 8.

I'm bummed I missed out on the preorder for the 8. I knew I should've placed an order before I had all of my money tied up in work stuff.
I'm hoping there'll be another chance at these in the future.

Last chance? :)
Edit: Still not too late on September 14th!
Edit: Still not too late on September 16th!
Edit: Still not too late on September 19th!
Edit: Still not too late on September 22nd!
Edit: Still not too late on September 26th!

Last edited:
I think I am regretting not joining this pre-order. I have a 4.1 pre-ordered. That will work well as an edc/fine task/ compact all arounder.

Hmmm, to pre-order a 7/7 or try to get both 5.1 and 8?! I think if I needed to chop, I will carry a small forest axe.

I read a comment or two in this thread that the 7/7 was a bit forward heavy and didn't provide any advantage over the 5.1. (Could that be prior to updates?)

Can someone speak to this? Any thoughts are more than welcome! Darn Guy, you're making this challenging!!

Last edited:
Back