GSO Warranty?

Their warranty is posted here: http://surviveknives.com/warranty-returns-liability

All SURVIVE! knives are warranted for life against defects in materials and workmanship. Additionally, if your knife should ever suffer significant unintentional damage, we will replace it with a comparable model for only the cost of shipping and handling.

SURVIVE! knives are designed for use as a cutting tool, built using premium materials, to provide many years of reliable service. Use of a SURVIVE! knife for any purpose other than cutting is considered abuse, which is not covered by our lifetime warranty. SURVIVE! knives, like any tool, can eventually wear out. Keep your SURVIVE! knife well maintained for best performance and optimum service life. Blade coatings and factory sheath systems are not covered by our lifetime warranty.

Knives damaged due to abuse/neglect will be handled on an individual basis and will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion, for a reasonable rate. Please contact WorkShop@SurviveKnives.comfor all warranty, service or repair inquiries.

I was in on the first GSO-10 run, been beating on that blade as often as i get the chance, it goes with me harvesting trees for our winter heat, it was a boon when clearing my property line and cutting posts for the fence I installed. I've managed to bang up the edge and let the blade get a bit rusty, both easily fixed myself but know i could have sent it to Guy for refurbishment. Guy's done well communicating with me when I've had questions. I have confidence that he would stand behind his products, but it's been almost 3 years and so far I haven't found a need to utilize the warranty. *shrug*

Just wondering. How much does Survive knives stand behind their products?

You can read the warranty language, thank chiral.

I just wanted to add that we take everything on a case by case basis. When someone contacts us about a warranty concern we will assess the damage and keep an open line of communication with the customer. So far we have only had one knife that technically fell under our warranty but we have done what we can to take care of any customer concerns. For example, cutting through a live electrical line is not a typical cutting task and will rip a chunk out of your knife, regardless of what material or brand it is. We won't replace it with a new knife, but we will sharpen the chip out. If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to email us at workshop@surviveknives.com.

Back