Guardian 3 kydex

Are either one of the kydex Bradford guardian 3 sheaths (pancake and taco)that Bradford sells on their website any good or is it just better to get the knife an aftermarket sheath if you want kydex for the knife?

The factory kydex is good. I've had them as well as the leather. I prefer Armatus' kydex sheath, however. Comes with a great pull-the-dot strap that holds it close to your body, almost like Bob Dozier's horizontal kydex, and still lets you attach/remove it w/o removing your belt.

I'm wearing one right now with my G3 and it's almost as comfortable and invisible as Brad's leather sheaths are.

Are either one of the kydex Bradford guardian 3 sheaths (pancake and taco)that Bradford sells on their website any good or is it just better to get the knife an aftermarket sheath if you want kydex for the knife?
The "factory" Guardian 4 kydex sheaths are made by Dave Brown of Buy Brown Industries http://www.buybrownind.com/home/
I am not sure if he is also the maker for the G3 sheaths. For the G4, I found the pancake-style to be wider than desired. If you prefer the look of a different kydex sheath that you have seen around the internet, I'd recomend that you get that instead, but don't worry about the "factory" sheath from Bradford being lower quality or anything. Because it is most-likely being made by a professional from here on the forums :cool::thumbsup: It's just a matter of what you want in your sheath, and for that matter you might be able to get the maker of the regular sheath to make you a customer version by contacting him directly! Anyway, just my $0.02

Back