Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I'm in! Thanks for all you do Jack!!!

OvCmHp1.jpg

f18di9D.jpg

plus a Damascus/desert ironwood in my pocket! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Right, GIVEAWAY! :) Open to anyone who has posted previously in this thread :) Some of you seem to have already pre-empted my idea of asking folks to post pics of their collection of Lambsfoot knives. Post anything else too, and please put 'I'M IN', so I know it's an entry. Include a Guardians button/pin/badge in the pic, and I'll throw your name in the hat twice ;) :thumbsup:

Here are the prizes:

TdeMzqo.jpg

I thought some of you folks who missed out on the 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot knife in ebony might like to win one, and there's a limited edition Lambsfoot with African Rosewood covers, and a Big 'Un in that nice horn Wright's had a couple of years back (this is from then, standard production, and the blade is off-centre). So there'll be three winners, first and second names out of the hat get a choice. Hope that all sounds OK (I don't always get things right) :) I'm also going to post a giveaway outside this thread for someone who doesn't yet own an example of this fabulous pattern :) :thumbsup:

Please enter! :) :thumbsup:

Jack
Congratulations, Jack! Best thread on BF.

I thought I'd better get one of my characteristic "old news" posts in here before this thread wraps up its first millennium! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack, José, and JP, thanks for the informative "train talk" you've all contributed! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks for granting my request, Dwight. :) Gorgeous knives!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

:D Thanks, FBC. The Super Hawk frame with seat did provide a nice addition to the living room furniture. :)

Thanks for the supportive comments, Harvey & Jack.:) Jack, that's quite the "blushing bride" you have there!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Striking photo of your outstanding ironwood lamb, Vince! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

That's a stunner, Ron; congrats!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Sometime I'd enjoy seeing a pic of your entire flock of lambsfoots - you're becoming quite a shepherd! ;)
Jack, with my "limited vision", I'd never have imagined that a Damascus lambsfoot was even a possibility! :eek::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Prime pile of pulchritude, Taylor!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks for the great shots of what I'll always call your Eye of Sauron lambsfoot, David! ;):thumbsup::cool:

Sorry to see that your "paradise" was a victim of "progress", Dave, but your pic of what you're moving too makes me think that you shouldn't grieve TOO long! :eek::thumbsup::cool:;) Real estate development seems to be a perpetual game of "leapfrog" with people jumping over one another to get "the best spots". :confused:

Congrats on all the fine lambsfoots you're acquiring, Barry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: And you're getting them at a pace that's almost as fast as this thread moves! :eek::rolleyes:

What a mesmerizing "patina" you've developed on that memorable stag lambsfoot, Dwight!! :rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Pleasant panoramic picture, Jack!! :thumbsup::cool::cool: My lambsfoot for this week is my ebony lambsfoot, also (see below).

Great to see Sköll under control, John! :cool::cool::thumbsup:;)

Great photo, Jer! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I've been challenged lately with rising gracefully from low places (bench around our kitchen table, toilet, etc. :rolleyes:), so I decided last week to start doing some squats while watching the weather forecast on TV each morning when I awake. I did a set of 40 last Wednesday and last Thursday, and then found that simply walking had suddenly become a challenge by Friday! :eek::thumbsdown: Guess I'll have to institute my "thigh-strengthening program" more gradually.

Yesterday was my last day with my Valley Jack as my weekly lambsfoot representative.
View attachment 1119622

This week's lambsfoot is my ebony Black Jack:
View attachment 1119623

- GT

Great to see you here GT, and thanks for the kind words, and fab pics :) :thumbsup:

You need to Flitz them spurs, John!

:D :thumbsup:

I'm in! Thanks for all you do Jack!!!

OvCmHp1.jpg

We did it...1000 pages...congrats to Jack and all!
DSC_0309%5B1%5D.JPG

I'm in...
DSC_0308.JPG

Jack, thanks for the giveaway, RALF says, "We're in!"

Aq0Hiuc.jpg

Jack, I'd like to enter your fine giveaway, if I may. The horn on that Big 'Un is rather eye catching (plus, I don't have a proper Big 'Un yet).

So without further ado, "I'm in!"

JoFM2St.jpg

Great pics folks :) :thumbsup:

Don't forget to post a pic of your Lambsfoot collection to enter the giveaway! :thumbsup:

Nice to see your button Rachel :thumbsup: Do you folks say button or pin, they're badges here? :confused:
There may be regional differences, and I think it depends on what kind. Folks wear political "campaign buttons" and trade "pins" at sporting events, so I hear both. Never badges. :p "We don't need no stinking "badges!"
Right, GIVEAWAY! :) Open to anyone who has posted previously in this thread :) Some of you seem to have already pre-empted my idea of asking folks to post pics of their collection of Lambsfoot knives. Post anything else too, and please put 'I'M IN', so I know it's an entry. Include a Guardians button/pin/badge in the pic, and I'll throw your name in the hat twice ;) :thumbsup:

Here are the prizes:

TdeMzqo.jpg

I thought some of you folks who missed out on the 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot knife in ebony might like to win one, and there's a limited edition Lambsfoot with African Rosewood covers, and a Big 'Un in that nice horn Wright's had a couple of years back (this is from then, standard production, and the blade is off-centre). So there'll be three winners, first and second names out of the hat get a choice. Hope that all sounds OK (I don't always get things right) :) I'm also going to post a giveaway outside this thread for someone who doesn't yet own an example of this fabulous pattern :) :thumbsup:

Please enter! :) :thumbsup:

Jack

Edit - Don't forget to post a pic of your Lambsfoot collection to enter :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
I'm in! Here's some pile side goodness. (and a badge;))
l97p36j.jpg

UxUbGTM.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo, Jer! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I've been challenged lately with rising gracefully from low places (bench around our kitchen table, toilet, etc. :rolleyes:), so I decided last week to start doing some squats while watching the weather forecast on TV each morning when I awake. I did a set of 40 last Wednesday and last Thursday, and then found that simply walking had suddenly become a challenge by Friday! :eek::thumbsdown: Guess I'll have to institute my "thigh-strengthening program" more gradually.
Thanks.
I was going to get out my indian clubs today, but it was a rainy 40 degrees.
I also have been trying to crouch a bit recently. Hard to believe I used to do 100 six-count squat-thrusts in twelve minutes. Step one for my legs is probably walking my old 45-minute loop again.
Oil the joints!
NLQoOca.jpg

There may be regional differences, and I think it depends on what kind. Folks wear political "campaign buttons" and trade "pins" at sporting events, so I hear both. Never badges. :p "We don't need no stinking "badges!"

I'm in! Here's some pile side goodness. (and a badge;))
l97p36j.jpg

LOL! :D Brilliant Rachel, well found :D :thumbsup:

But I know you've got more than one Lambsfoot! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Back