Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Yes I do my friend! :thumbsup: I think this is all of them! This is a rapidly put together group shot and I’m afraid I may need to get my ladder and one of my Canons to get a better photo. Of course since I stated I’m In already this photo is just for the viewing pleasure of The Guardians! :D

40770636323_8c30474e92_o_d.jpg
Wow!

Jack Black Jack Black pleasant dreams.

mitch4ging mitch4ging Dennis, my wish is that the high tech pain management solution brings you relief. Wishing you the best.

@waynorth Charlie, may this crossroad be traversed quickly, returning you back to good health.

Yes I do my friend! :thumbsup: I think this is all of them! This is a rapidly put together group shot and I’m afraid I may need to get my ladder and one of my Canons to get a better photo. Of course since I stated I’m In already this photo is just for the viewing pleasure of The Guardians! :D

Incredible collection Ron!:eek::thumbsup:

Wow!

Jack Black Jack Black pleasant dreams.

mitch4ging mitch4ging Dennis, my wish is that the high tech pain management solution brings you relief. Wishing you the best.

@waynorth Charlie, may this crossroad be traversed quickly, returning you back to good health.
Thanks Harvey! :)

Incredible collection Ron!:eek::thumbsup:
Thanks Dennis! :) I hope your on the mend soon my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Half/Stop Half/Stop - Ron what wonderful irrefutable evidence of your passion and exquisite taste for the lambsfoot.
Thank you for the kind words Dwight! Over the last three years or so I have become quite a fan of this hard working knife. :)

I'm in ! Jack, many thanks for all you have done to bring this fantastic pattern to this side of the pond .....and the other side of other ponds too.... Dang it, you know what I mean, thank you! :D
32794826577_0a1c40a285_h.jpg

My Lambsfoots
Very nice group shot!
Thanks Dennis! :) I hope your on the mend soon my friend! :thumbsup: :)
Thank you very much, Ron!

It has been. The thing about straight edges is that they're dead simple to sharpen. This one is easy to keep in tip top shape, so I reach for it often since I know it's always sharp.

Great stuff Christian :thumbsup:

Good night, Jack. We should be on page 1,010 when you wake up :D

Thanks pal :D :thumbsup:

And I'm in on Jack's awsome and generous giveaway!
Yet another bad photo...2 in one day, gotta be a record!:confused::p
nuAhzDR.jpg

Thanks Dennis, I mistook the reflection in the top blade with patina when I looked at it on my phone! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the giveaway. I'm in. Not sure one knife counts as a collection, so here are two pictures of it.

qNHY9q1.jpg

evvGXXH.jpg

Great pics :) Good luck in increasing your collection :) :thumbsup:

Absolutely awesome pic Ron, what an incredible collection :) :thumbsup:

Something for Jack and all the other Euro Guardians to wake up to in the morning.

Thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Cool mug Vince :thumbsup:

I'm in ! Jack, many thanks for all you have done to bring this fantastic pattern to this side of the pond .....and the other side of other ponds too.... Dang it, you know what I mean, thank you! :D
32794826577_0a1c40a285_h.jpg

My Lambsfoots

Thank you Kevin, thanks for all your contributions here, that's a great pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

An optimist is a man who plants two acorns ......... and buys a hammock. :)

I'm gonna be very busy tomorrow... Y'all have a great day.View attachment 1119919

LOL! I have always fancied a hammock Dwight, but I only one tree! :confused: :D Nice pic there :) :thumbsup:

Count me in, Jack! Although my current Lambsfoot family is a mere shadow of what some here have, it is a good family.
JeMuXpN.jpg

And to make sure that I have a picture with a pin, here it is
jLxG94d.jpg

Three smashing knives, good luck my friend :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Morning folks (the morning after the night before ;) ), I hit the post button a bit prematurely there! :rolleyes: Thanks to everyone who has entered the giveaway, and good luck to all of you. Today, I have a new internet system to install and mess around with, so we'll see how that goes :eek: If I'm not around for a while, that'll be why ;) Carrying some ebony today, have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

NGTRt5i.jpg

The TGV is a great train to travel on JP, I have done the journey from Lille to Barcelona many times, but not for about 10 years. I think the TGV terminated at Montpellier then? I do remember you have to sit for about 20 minutes at Perpignon while the wheels are changed/adjusted to fit the wider Spanish track, but by then, I think you are on the TALGO, so far as I recall.
That kind of Talgo ceased in 2013. Now it takes much less time and is made while running, special tracks existing at both frontier points, Port-Bou and Hendaye and possibly in Spain as well. Since there are much less reasons for the Spaniard to redoubt a French invasion (that's been achieved in a more peaceful way anyway- :D) there's much probability that future tracks will adopt the united gauge, this has already been done on high speed tracks.
It's amazing to remember that when Spain adopted 1674mmm mostly because they feared a French invasion (French-Prussian war in 1870 and US Civil war had seen strategical use of trains - France having adopted the English width and the RHD :)), Portugal who had the same feeling with Spain adopted 1664mm! Later they agreed for a common 1668mm gauge. (Finland did the same with Russia - a 4mm difference).

BTW, I'm not in, having already won a JB's GAW.:) Good luck to all!

4AW.jpg

Last edited:
Back