1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Great to see you here my friend, don't forget to enter the giveaway :) :thumbsup:

cigarrodog, tmd_87 and bonzodog like this.
  2. bonzodog

bonzodog Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Thank you sir,will do.

3. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Good morning, Jack and fellow Guardians! Hope you have a grand time at the market this morning, Jack.
    It's almost Friday!!:)

[​IMG]

4. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Good Morning Guardians

Beauty, Dwight. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Glad to see you back out there and good luck whipping those boys into shape.

My lips are sealed, Vince. ;)

Sounds like it was a fun and productive day, Jack. I used to enjoy going to the flea market and browse through all the booths of antiques and doodads. But it slowly turned into a place where you browse through rows and rows of Chinese knock-off items and As Seen on TV type stuff.

I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite but at least now I don't need to cover my ears when my students start talking about it. I won't say much more until others have had a chance to see it and form their own opinion.

[​IMG]

5. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Nice pair of Lambs, Mark.:)

6. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thank you very much Mark, that's a fine pair there, quite a contrast between them :thumbsup:

If it wasn't for the crack, I wouldn't go John, as I rarely find anything of interest these days. I guess I'll get to see it at some point, I think I have only seen the first in the series so far. Nice pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

7. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Dennis, hope you stay safe. I remember those F5s and that OKC had several just a few years ago. Scary that a tornado will destroy so selectively. We get them here ,but, thankfully, not the numbers and with the force that you do. May your Lambsfoot protect you.:D:D
    I do apologize, Harvey, I'll try and be more attentive when posting/quoting. You both have such wonderful photographic skills and beautiful knives.
    Maybe a case of great minds:) that think alike. No matter, you both do a fine job of photographing your Lambsfoot knives in interesting and varied settings.:thumbsup:
    Have a good day at market, Jack. That Ironwood is sure strutting it's stuff.
    Nice portrait of that Rosewood Lambie. Same is true about flea markets, 'antique' stores around here. Everybody thinks what they have is special and they want to get 'ebay' prices. One man's trash is now every man's trash!

Hope all Guardians have a good Thursday and are ready for the weekend.
    [​IMG]

8. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Hope y’all have a great day! :D

[​IMG]

9. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Believe me Harvey, tis I who has the honor being confused with you sir.

Thanks Jack. Glad you had a fairly profitable day at market.

Thanks John.

IMG_9201.jpeg

10. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Haha... I love that!

Jack Black and pjsjr like this.
  11. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    And I apologize to you for my compulsion to even mentioning it. It’s just been happening repeatedly. Please forgive me. Thank you for the nice words. Your very nice image of your Lambsfoot proves that things like Snakewood goes better with Coke.

@Fodderwing Now I feel silly for even mentioning something so unimportant.

12. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Good morning, Guardians!
    [​IMG]

13. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Thank you, Harvey, and believe me, the older I get, the more things that I don't say 'eat' on me. Maybe it's a sign of on-setting curmudgeonlyness...that's not really a word:rolleyes::rolleyes:, but it fits!
    Morning Vince, hope your day goes well.

14. cigarrodog

May 18, 2014
    “on setting curmudgeonlyness?” Mea Culpa!:)

mitch4ging, Fodderwing, pjsjr and 4 others like this.
  15. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Happy Thursday!
    IMG_20190502_083549.jpg

mitch4ging, TFBraden, pjsjr and 13 others like this.
  16. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Todays Lambsfoot is Ashleys Stag :D
    LF Necklace.2JPG.JPG

mitch4ging, TFBraden, pjsjr and 13 others like this.
  17. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Carrying my Ashley's Choice today. Have a good one, Guardians!

fullsizeoutput_2e33.jpeg

18. cigarrodog

May 18, 2014
    Joshua, the crags and crevices on your AC are exquisite.

Jack Black, JTB_5 and dc50 like this.
  19. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    :eek:
    I'd imagine that if they give away drugs, it probably will be pretty popular :rolleyes:

Dang, thank you very much! That is very high praise and muchly appreciated, although in my case I find it very surprising and undeserved.
    Every once in a while I might luck out like the blind squirrel. But so many others with such extraordinary talent consistently do a much better job and deserve those words, not me.
    OG

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    mitch4ging, pjsjr, Jack Black and 3 others like this.
  20. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Thanks Harvey, I feel like I got lucky with this one. I came late to the AC party, and this one was still around.