Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Another picture of my Guardians 19, is that I never tire of looking at this wood in the sun, here with the company of a red scarab!!!:cool::thumbsup:

2gt0nrk.jpg

Have a good day at market, Jack. That Ironwood is sure strutting it's stuff.

Thanks a lot Preston, I think you are picking up my Yorkshire accent :) ;) :thumbsup:

Nice portrait of that Rosewood Lambie. Same is true about flea markets, 'antique' stores around here. Everybody thinks what they have is special and they want to get 'ebay' prices. One man's trash is now every man's trash!

Hope all Guardians have a good Thursday and are ready for the weekend.
DSC_0316.JPG

Ebay and those TV antique programmes have been a curse! o_O I wish I had £1 for everytime I heard someone say, "But they are going for £XXX on ebay"! Well sell it there you muppet! :rolleyes:Fine photo my friend :) :thumbsup:

Hope y’all have a great day! :D

33472972508_516708bfa3_b_d.jpg

Fantastic AC Ron :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Glad you had a fairly profitable day at market.

Thanks John.

View attachment 1121083

Thanks Dwight, always fun :) Superb pic of your AC :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
C6LGnuW.jpg

I think we all love our ACs Vince, but perhaps none of us as much as you :) :thumbsup:

A FEAST of a pic Taylor! :) :thumbsup:

Todays Lambsfoot is Ashleys Stag :D
View attachment 1121146

The ACs are out in force today Dave :) ;) :thumbsup:

Carrying my Ashley's Choice today. Have a good one, Guardians!

View attachment 1121155

Great choice Joshua :) :thumbsup:

:eek:
I'd imagine that if they give away drugs, it probably will be pretty popular :rolleyes:

Dang, thank you very much! That is very high praise and muchly appreciated, although in my case I find it very surprising and undeserved.
Every once in a while I might luck out like the blind squirrel. But so many others with such extraordinary talent consistently do a much better job and deserve those words, not me.
OG

LOL! :D It was fun OG, but no doubt tomorrow will be a different day! :eek: The crack can be addictive for sure :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey, I feel like I got lucky with this one. I came late to the AC party, and this one was still around.

I don't think there was a bad one among that bunch Joshua :) The ACs were a good run for us :) :thumbsup:

Another picture of my Guardians 19, is that I never tire of looking at this wood in the sun, here with the company of a red scarab!!!:cool::thumbsup:

2gt0nrk.jpg

Lovely photo Jose :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Preston, I think you are picking up my Yorkshire accent :) ;) :thumbsup:
I have, for sure, picked up much worse:eek:
Ebay and those TV antique programmes have been a curse! o_O I wish I had £1 for everytime I heard someone say, "But they are going for £XXX on ebay"! Well sell it there you muppet! :rolleyes:Fine photo my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, I know what you mean, I just don't pay much attention after a seller makes such a statement.
:eek:
I'd imagine that if they give away drugs, it probably will be pretty popular :rolleyes:

Dang, thank you very much! That is very high praise and muchly appreciated, although in my case I find it very surprising and undeserved.
Every once in a while I might luck out like the blind squirrel. But so many others with such extraordinary talent consistently do a much better job and deserve those words, not me.
OG
OG, don't sell yourself short!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My Double-ended, Stag DamiLami arrived to day. Jack did his usual fine packaging and the USPS didn't ship this the round-about way to Puerto Rico and back, only took ten days. Now I have stag in my Sheffield inventory. I took a few pictures, pile side photos didn't turn out good so will share that later.
DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG

Boring photo of my Lamb drying on the drain board after cutting some apples. They can't all be Gold :D

Went for a little walk. Maybe this picture will redeem me a little... Lamb in a sea of wild berry bushes.
Looking good John :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, I know what you mean, I just don't pay much attention after a seller makes such a statement.

My Double-ended, Stag DamiLami arrived to day. Jack did his usual fine packaging and the USPS didn't ship this the round-about way to Puerto Rico and back, only took ten days. Now I have stag in my Sheffield inventory. I took a few pictures, pile side photos didn't turn out good so will share that later.
DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Yes Preston, I agree, when folks come out with that sort of rubbish, it's generally time to walk away! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Glad that one made it my friend, ten days isn't too bad :) :thumbsup:

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG
That's a beauty, PJ. Congratulations!

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG
You're gonna luv it :) I can't keep mine outta my pocket, except when it's my hand.
The file work is outstanding, isn't it? This knife and Damascus were absolutely made for each other.
It's an outta the ball park sweet, great knife and your's is a beaut :cool: Grats :thumbsup:
OG

Fantastic AC Ron :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! :)

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG
Congratulations on on your beautiful Damascus Senator Preston! :thumbsup: :D

DSC_0317.JPG

Congrats, Preston, on that sublime stag senator with the swirly steel!!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

I continue to read every post in this thread, but by the time my subsonic brain thinks of responses to the posts I've read, the supersonic thread has left me pages behind. :rolleyes:

At least I can say that my lambsfoot of this week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot:
pile.V.woods.jpg

- GT

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0322.JPG
Preston, Congratulations on acquiring your “Stag DamiLami” Senator. The Sambar Stag on yours is gorgeous. I hope you love your Senator as much as I love mine. If this isn’t pocket jewelry, I don’t know what is. Let us know your thoughts on this pattern, after you become more familiar with it.

Looking good John :thumbsup:

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Yes Preston, I agree, when folks come out with that sort of rubbish, it's generally time to walk away! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Glad that one made it my friend, ten days isn't too bad :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack, it's wonderful and I'm very happy it's here and mine. Your time and effort in making these available, your knowledge, the history and minding the 'store', is so much appreciated.
That's a beauty, PJ. Congratulations!
Thank you John.
Thank you Jack! :)
Congratulations on on your beautiful Damascus Senator Preston! :thumbsup: :D
Thanks Ron.
Congrats, Preston, on that sublime stag senator with the swirly steel!!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

I continue to read every post in this thread, but by the time my subsonic brain thinks of responses to the posts I've read, the supersonic thread has left me pages behind. :rolleyes:

At least I can say that my lambsfoot of this week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot:
View attachment 1121435

- GT
Thank you Gary, I wish I didn't understand that about subsonic and supersonic...add to that I don't type fast and make a lot of mistakes. Have to read
and reread, then post and edit:rolleyes::rolleyes: Handsome Ebony Lambsfoot there.
pjsjr pjsjr - Preston congratulations on a sensational stag senator a-la-dama! Beautiful!
Thanks Dwight...as in ram-a-lamb-a-ding-dong?
Preston, Congratulations on acquiring your “Stag DamiLami” Senator. The Sambar Stag on yours is gorgeous. I hope you love your Senator as much as I love mine. If this isn’t pocket jewelry, I don’t know what is. Let us know your thoughts on this pattern, after you become more familiar with it.
Harvey, thank you, these Damascus Lambsfoot are all very nice. The file work on the back spring of this Senator is so well done. Yes, pocket jewelry is exactly what these are.

Night, Dwight and all other Guardians.

On the one hand I feel like I have been remiss when it comes to posting and keeping up with this thread. On the other hand I really love my lambsfoot. So even though I maybe haven't really earned my entry as much as others have, I have to be in for the GAW.

Here is my sadly lonely entry into my lambsfoot collection:
lamby.jpg

And since if I am going to enter I might as well try as hard as I can, here is a picture with the pin... it's my unboxing photo ;)
20190213_172349.jpg

Back