Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

On the one hand I feel like I have been remiss when it comes to posting and keeping up with this thread. On the other hand I really love my lambsfoot. So even though I maybe haven't really earned my entry as much as others have, I have to be in for the GAW.

Here is my sadly lonely entry into my lambsfoot collection:
View attachment 1121569

And since if I am going to enter I might as well try as hard as I can, here is a picture with the pin... it's my unboxing photo ;)
View attachment 1121570
A love of the Lambsfoot is all the earning any of us need. Nice Lambsfoot.

On the one hand I feel like I have been remiss when it comes to posting and keeping up with this thread. On the other hand I really love my lambsfoot. So even though I maybe haven't really earned my entry as much as others have, I have to be in for the GAW.

View attachment 1121569

And since if I am going to enter I might as well try as hard as I can, here is a picture with the pin... it's my unboxing photo ;)
View attachment 1121570
Ain’t nothing sad about having a lambsfoot. Though you’ll definitely be better off with two ;). Good luck!

View attachment 1121569

View attachment 1121570
Hey, man - numbers of knives don't matter. What matters is the appreciation of the functionality of this versatile knife and you obviously appreciate it, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to enter in the 1st place :cool:
Good luck to you, I hope I win :p
OG

Seeing the collection photos has inspired me. If the 1000 page (I’ll never be able to catch up!!) giveaway is still open I’m in. If it’s closed, I’m still hyped to show off my modest collection of sweet sweet lambsfoot knives.

I have my nearly daily user which is one of the rosewood numbers from Jack, an Ashley’s Choice, ebony Guardian Knife (thank you @Leslie Tomville), my sweet ironwood Guardian (that I still need to tune up the tip of), an ebony with a cool streak in it and an extra rosewood (just in case). I love this pattern so much, it has the largest presence in my collection.
UgH12pD.jpg

And here’s a pic of the ones with the blade etch all by themselves.
8W5aMAC.jpg

Joe

Seeing the collection photos has inspired me. If the 1000 page (I’ll never be able to catch up!!) giveaway is still open I’m in. If it’s closed, I’m still hyped to show off my modest collection of sweet sweet lambsfoot knives.

I have my nearly daily user which is one of the rosewood numbers from Jack, an Ashley’s Choice, ebony Guardian Knife (thank you @Leslie Tomville), my sweet ironwood Guardian (that I still need to tune up the tip of), an ebony with a cool streak in it and an extra rosewood (just in case). I love this pattern so much, it has the largest presence in my collection.
UgH12pD.jpg

8W5aMAC.jpg

Joe
Very nice :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians!

I wanted to drop in and say hello. I’m hoping to spend a bit more time here in the coming months but for now, I'm still on the road and caught in the grind.

This stag beauty has not missed a day in my pocket since it arrived 13 months ago. This Picture is a bit older, but ill get a current one taken when I have a little time and some good light. It's amazing how much its aged from consistent carry and use.

3D56849E-9B99-4213-B411-7DA0DA8C59C8.jpeg 959EA22F-4C35-4F62-87DD-35A21458B720.jpeg

I am looking forward to catching up when time allows.

590DD4E5-EA85-4CBF-89CC-D3442725130A.jpeg

I just received two A. Wright knives today, a farmers pocket knife and a lambfoot in red (more pink) jigged bone. The farmer knife is fine, but the lambfoot has proud rivets and protruding pivot pin. I know these are inexpensive knives. Is this finish common?

I used the farmer knife to slice peppers and onions for supper and the blade has already gained a deep blue patina. It will definitely see a lot of use! I will post photos later.

Congrats, Preston, on that sublime stag senator with the swirly steel!!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

I continue to read every post in this thread, but by the time my subsonic brain thinks of responses to the posts I've read, the supersonic thread has left me pages behind. :rolleyes:

At least I can say that my lambsfoot of this week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot:
View attachment 1121435

- GT

It's a fine-looking knife GT, always good to see you here :) :thumbsup:

Have a great night folks.View attachment 1121551

What an amazing photo Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, it's wonderful and I'm very happy it's here and mine. Your time and effort in making these available, your knowledge, the history and minding the 'store', is so much appreciated.

Thank you very much Preston, I'm glad you're so pleased with it :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1121569

View attachment 1121570

Good to see that one, good luck :thumbsup:

UgH12pD.jpg

8W5aMAC.jpg

Joe

Still open Joe, good luck :) :thumbsup: That's a nice collection there, good to hear of your love for the Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians!

I wanted to drop in and say hello. I’m hoping to spend a bit more time here in the coming months but for now, I'm still on the road and caught in the grind.

This stag beauty has not missed a day in my pocket since it arrived 13 months ago. This Picture is a bit older, but ill get a current one taken when I have a little time and some good light. It's amazing how much its aged from consistent carry and use.

View attachment 1121600 View attachment 1121601

View attachment 1121603

Good to see you here buddy, and looking forward to seeing more of you (and your great pics) in the near future :) :thumbsup:

I just received two A. Wright knives today, a farmers pocket knife and a lambfoot in red (more pink) jigged bone. The farmer knife is fine, but the lambfoot has proud rivets and protruding pivot pin. I know these are inexpensive knives. Is this finish common?

I used the farmer knife to slice peppers and onions for supper and the blade has already gained a deep blue patina. It will definitely see a lot of use! I will post photos later.

Welcome to the thread Mike, we'll just talk about the Lambsfoot knife here :thumbsup: It would be great to see it, but please DON'T post pics of the other knife here :thumbsup: Sounds like the Lambsfoot has some fit and finish issues though, have you contacted the dealer. They are inexpensive knives, but it shouldn't be like that o_O

Morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week. Mine seems to have flown by, but still glad it's Friday, even though the weather is wet and miserable here today :( Hoping to get out for an amble tomorrow though :)

Carrying my DamLamb today ;) :thumbsup:

ueZUNCk.jpg

View attachment 1121569

View attachment 1121570
Better one, than none!

UgH12pD.jpg

8W5aMAC.jpg

Joe
Great representation of the cult of the Lambsfoot.
Morning Guardians!

This stag beauty has not missed a day in my pocket since it arrived 13 months ago. This Picture is a bit older, but ill get a current one taken when I have a little time and some good light. It's amazing how much
aged from consistent carry and use.

View attachment 1121600 View attachment 1121601

View attachment 1121603
Good of you to check in. Nice photo of your near and dear Lambsfoot...they do age well. Look forward to you future submissions.
Thank you very much Preston, I'm glad you're so pleased with it :)
Morning Guardians, hope everyone has had a good week. Mine seems to have flown by, but still glad it's Friday, even though the weather is wet and miserable here today :( Hoping to get out for an amble tomorrow though :)

Carrying my DamLamb today ;) :thumbsup:

ueZUNCk.jpg
Thanks Jack, hope you have a great Friday, even if the weather is not cooperating and it leads into a great dry and sunny weekend. The DamLamb is looking smashing today!
I hope the weather gives you a break, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians
Morning, Jack & John. Happy Friday, Guardians! A long day ahead for me but, it's Friday!!
PIY8Vnm.jpg
TGIF, good morning to all Guardians. I have a couple of better shots of the 'Senator' from Colorado that show the stag better. The two sides are different but both very, very nice. I kinda like it this way.
DSC_0327.JPG

DSC_0326.JPG

I hope the weather gives you a break, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians

Thanks John, we have a three day (Bank Holiday) weekend coming up, but I don't think the weather is going to be like it was at Easter :( Nice pic of your lupine '19 my friend :thumbsup:

Morning, Jack & John. Happy Friday, Guardians! A long day ahead for me but, it's Friday!!
PIY8Vnm.jpg

Morning Mark, you are taking your great pics of that Ironwood :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, hope you have a great Friday, even if the weather is not cooperating and it leads into a great dry and sunny weekend. The DamLamb is looking smashing today!

TGIF, good morning to all Guardians. I have a couple of better shots of the 'Senator' from Colorado that show the stag better. The two sides are different but both very, very nice. I kinda like it this way.
DSC_0327.JPG

DSC_0326.JPG

Thanks a lot Preston, the forecast for tomorrow isn't great, but certainly not the worst, think we are off to visit a castle, either Sandal Castle or Pontefract Castle, so hopefully I'll get a few pics at least :thumbsup:

Those are still nice pics there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack.

Have a great Friday Guardians.View attachment 1121661

That is stunning Dwight, you are a great photographer :thumbsup:

Here's the entire LamFamDam-ly:D:cool::D
DSC_0328.JPG

Your flock is coming along nicely Preston :) :thumbsup:

Back