Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Ya all the boys were showing off it was funny. But it was one of the better practices we have had at this school in 3 years. So we go until 1st week in July. Weight training for an hour then on the field for an hour and a half, 5 days a week. With some passing or 7 on 7 tournaments. Then 1st and 2nd week in July off. Then full pads, then game third week in August. So we will be busy. Two practices a day after our break in July.
I need a drink and a nap from just reading about it.
jqfnqWs.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, folks!
Behind again. Will hope to catch up this evening.
Been raining all day again, but NO 'NADO's!!:)
View attachment 1122056

How many old military guys remember this?

View attachment 1122057

Have a great weekend, all!:):thumbsup:
Just wet and no 'nados is a good thing, hope you can stay that way.
I remember land navigation when I was in the army('68-'72)...but not that 'training aid'.
I do have some newer Lambfoots but I really like to carry these . These old Guys deserve to be carried and used .

Harry
Good to see those getting some use, I'm sure they don't like laying about and seeing others doing work. Great photos!
Thank you very much, Preston! Keeping the '19 and a flashlight in my pocket! Worked so far@:cool::thumbsup:
Dennis, I'd keep one in each pocket just to be sure the Lambsfoot's force is with you:thumbsup::D Such a great photo of that lovely Horn covered Lambsfoot!
View attachment 1122237 View attachment 1122238 View attachment 1122239 Happy Saturday Guardians. Unfortunately, I have to work through the weekend, but I hope you all have a great one.
Sorry you have to work...but, if that Lambsfoot is going to be with you and you are anywhere near that lake scene you are good to go!
I need a drink and a nap from just reading about it.
jqfnqWs.jpg
Love the comment, Jer...I've got the nap part covered!
Another Saturday, leaving early for dog training, haven't decided which Lambsfoot I'll take with us. I'll try and get some pictures and post later in the PM.
Hope you all have a great Saturday!
DSC_0279%5B1%5D.JPG

We love the old ones even more, Harry.

Great looking horn, Dennis. :cool:

View attachment 1122237 View attachment 1122238 View attachment 1122239 Happy Saturday Guardians. Unfortunately, I have to work through the weekend, but I hope you all have a great one.
Very Nice picture among the rocks. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Such a cool cat. :)

Fabulous picture, PJ. That old wood makes such a nice backdrop. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

I dare say I have posted this before, but I came across the pic while searching for another file on my PC. From 800 AD :eek: :thumbsup:

G0z0tBp.jpg

Hmmm...a template for the 2020 Guardians knife perhaps....??:cool:

Hey, folks!
Behind again. Will hope to catch up this evening.
Been raining all day again, but NO 'NADO's!!:)
View attachment 1122056

How many old military guys remember this?

View attachment 1122057

Have a great weekend, all!:):thumbsup:

Not military but it looks similar to a Romer Card. Is it used just for navigation or also for plotting artillery aiming?

I do have some newer Lambfoots but I really like to carry these . These old Guys deserve to be carried and used .

Harry

Great shots; beautiful knives full of character :thumbsup:

You always post amazing scenery shots :thumbsup:

Just helping me with lunch.
xgJwWH0.jpg

Back