Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning, Guardians!
k5KS6uw.jpg

1w83DRq.jpg

I love baseball cards. They pack tons of stats on the back.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Morning Vince :) :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great day, Jack. At least you have that beautiful DamLamb to keep you company. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Beautiful picture of your Stag Lamb, Trav. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

The sun is really bringing out the "pop" in that grain of your '19 Guardian. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Good Morning Guardians

I liked how the last maple picture turned out, so I decided to try another one.

The sun shows up the grain strikingly on your 2019 Guardian as well!

Missed yesterday and am now seven + pages behind:eek: I'll see what I can do about getting somewhat caught up, but, going to be gone most of today and tomorrow. Like yesterday today is wet and cold, when the weather clears, I'll have a lot of yard work to do. I may be never current in this thread again:( Oh well, have a wonderful Wednesday Guardians, hoping life is good to you.
DSC_0257.JPG
Awesome damascus pair you got there!

Good morning, Guardians!
k5KS6uw.jpg

1w83DRq.jpg

I love baseball cards. They pack tons of stats on the back.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
Booooo! Great Lamb though!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike Fiers threw a no hitter for the A's last night....I missed watching the game on TV because I was watching a Netflix zombie show...:oops::rolleyes:

Morning folks,

I'm afraid I don't have time for a full catch-up this morning, but I just wanted to check in before I head out on my slaying mission ;) Thanks for all the kind words, I slept OK thanks, and I just have a few aches and pains so far today - fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll catch up with you all later :) :thumbsup:

C6eGkmI.jpg
Uh, oh...He said “slaying mission.”:eek: Don’t forget to salt their fields.:)

@Travman it was so nice, you did it twice.:)

JTB_5 JTB_5 Your nice Ironwood looks like it’s on Steroids.:)

@Ramrodmb Mark, you’re focused on getting on. I’m focused on your Ironwood.:)

Jack Black Jack Black i just caught up and see you’re still being vexed. I am sorry for that. My wish for you is that things smooth out for you, soon.

Good Morning to the Guardians. The most prolific posters on the planet.:)

When you catch the right light, you can see what a Bobby Dazzler, Jack’s knife slip is.
B8AAB036-9074-424B-BCF2-8E088696B7F2_zpshwazlxuw.jpeg

Here is an Albert Oates friction folder
4995A57D-8C4E-475C-9005-82D3093349C8.jpeg

View attachment 1124743 Some quick maintenance. Some linseed oil on the ebony, new edge and polished the bolsters on my Saturday! With a yellow rose of California

Nice work Taylor, and a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Uh, oh...He said “slaying mission.”:eek: Don’t forget to salt their fields.:)

@Travman it was so nice, you did it twice.:)

JTB_5 JTB_5 Your nice Ironwood looks like it’s on Steroids.:)

@Ramrodmb Mark, you’re focused on getting on. I’m focused on your Ironwood.:)

Jack Black Jack Black i just caught up and see you’re still being vexed. I am sorry for that. My wish for you is that things smooth out for you, soon.

Good Morning to the Guardians. The most prolific posters on the planet.:)

When you catch the right light, you can see what a Bobby Dazzler, Jack’s knife slip is.
B8AAB036-9074-424B-BCF2-8E088696B7F2_zpshwazlxuw.jpeg

Here is an Albert Oates friction folder
View attachment 1124778

LOL! :D Thanks Harvey, I think I may have succumbed to the Curse of the Yellow Pearl! :eek: Lovely pics my friend, and it's great to see that Sheldon Knife :) :thumbsup:

Next Tuesday the moving truck arrives, Wednesday we unload at the new home :) Today we go to the Lawyers to sign on the dotted line, we are burnt out and not even unpacked yet...:rolleyes: as Winston Churchhill said. "If you're going through Hell keep on going" :thumbsup:
photo 2 (5).JPG

True rustic wood. Well done, Dwight.
Thanks John.

One of my own... Ironwood and Rustic Wood.
Skoll looks at home in a rustic setting.

Stunning Dwight
Thanks Jack

Thanks a lot Dwight, certainly a trying week :rolleyes: I had to go back to the shop to get a refund on the bookcase, and they then told me I would have to go to their main branch! o_O I didn't even get an apology :mad: I have a few aches today, but my back seems OK thankfully
It baffles me how places like that stay in business. Thank goodness your back is OK.

It sure is turning into a heck of a week! I went back to the phone store, I think they must just be working on commission for every new customer or something, because they had no interest in trying to improve the service, and basically admitted they'd told me a load of rubbish the other week! They even suggested cancelling the contract before I did! o_O That leaves me with no home internet connection though, so until I can sort something else out, I'm just going to have to tether through my mobile phone :rolleyes:
Atrocious :mad: Surely they're not the only game in town!

Your week HAS to get better, Jack. As John Lennon would say: "It can't get no worse"! Hope everything is straightened out soon.
Nothing like tempting the fates :rolleyes:

Awesome damascus pair you got there!
Booooo! Great Lamb though!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mike Fiers threw a no hitter for the A's last night....I missed watching the game on TV because I was watching a Netflix zombie show...:oops::rolleyes:
Netflix? :eek: Zombies? :rolleyes: Instead of baseball? :confused:

I don't know what it is, but I really love the photos of the Ironwoods on a rustic wood background. Very beautiful photo, Ron.
Does a pic with berry vines in it count? Edited later to say - NO :oops:
0506191017_HDR (2)_720_D_.jpg

Back