Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Dave, you might be getting tired(from moving), but we’re not getting bored. Keep sharing your moving adventures. OK?:) Yadda Yadda.:)
hahaha :p ok one more, after the lawyer's office today we found out how much it cost us to sell our place, with GST sales taxes, real estate fees, lawyer fees and provincial fees, etc etc.
All toll around $30,000 things sure have changed in the last 18 years.:eek:

Last edited:
pIgkUcl.jpg

Beautiful Ebony 18 Jack, I look forward to receiving my gift!!!;):thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Nighty Night, Jack. Here’s to a better day for you and your Ebony ‘18, tomorrow.:)

Have a great day, Jack. Well, you'll be carrying the ebony, of course it will be a great day. ;)

Great photo, Jack! Love the Ebony.:cool::cool:

Thanks a lot guys, very much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

She's got her first signs of graceful aging appearing, and I love it.

hBOwiB8.jpg

Looking good Jordan :thumbsup:

Mark the very first thing I unpack is my knives, and get hooked up to the internet then its all good! :thumbsup::p:D

That's it mate, get your priorities right! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you're getting beat up some, but I know you'll come out Vicious um...Victorious!! :cool::thumbsup: But what a dandy Lamb to help you through the pain and the stupid people!

I think Stupid is contagious these days, and so many people are so unwilling to make things right for the customers! Unreasonable people make life so difficult!:mad:

Such a grand and calming photo, Jack!!:):thumbsup:

Shows the love you're giving her!:D:thumbsup: Great Keyboard Knife!
Mine today...
P9FSPF7.jpg

Thank you very much Dennis, I'm managing to remain cantankerous! :D Great pic my friend :thumbsup:

Love that patina Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Dennis :thumbsup: this should be my last yadda yadda about the move. :rolleyes: I'm getting tired of boring my Guardian friends about my lame adventure of relocating, New horizons for the future my friends. :thumbsup::D

You do well to remain so positive Dave, hope the move goes well for you and the Lambsfoot collection, and the missus of course ;) :) Looking forward to seeing your pics in the new place, and hearing about how you're settling in :thumbsup:

hahaha :p ok one more, after the lawyer's office today we found out how much it cost us to sell our place, with GST sales taxes, real estate fees, lawyer fees and provincial fees, etc etc.
All toll around $30,000 things sure have changed in the last 18 years.:eek:

Good grief! :eek: Imagine how many Lambsfoot knives you could have bought for that!! :eek:

Beautiful Ebony 18 Jack, I look forward to receiving my gift!!!;):thumbsup:

Thank you Jose :thumbsup:

I slipped my ebony '18 into my trouser pockets today, but forgot to check said pockets beforehand, so I actually ended up carrying 3 Lambsfoot knives! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg

Thank you very much Dennis, I'm managing to remain cantankerous! :D Great pic my friend :thumbsup:

You do well to remain so positive Dave, hope the move goes well for you and the Lambsfoot collection, and the missus of course ;) :) Looking forward to seeing your pics in the new place, and hearing about how you're settling in :thumbsup:

Good grief! :eek: Imagine how many Lambsfoot knives you could have bought for that!! :eek:

I slipped my ebony '18 into my trouser pockets today, but forgot to check said pockets beforehand, so I actually ended up carrying 3 Lambsfoot knives! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg
Tweed and your AC is a prizewinning choice, Jack.:thumbsup::D

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg
Jack, I don’t know how you can beat a hand of three Aces! :thumbsup: :D

Good Morning Guardians
Wow John! :thumbsup: That’s such a beautiful Lambsfoot! :)

Good morning, Guardians!
C6LGnuW.jpg
Your Ashley’s Choice is looking great Vince! :thumbsup: :)

I’m totin Ironwood and Damascus today! Hope all you Guardians have a great day! :thumbsup: :D

47810638121_7e96a5139f_b_d.jpg

Back