Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Wow John! :thumbsup: That’s such a beautiful Lambsfoot! :)
Thank you very much, Ron. :)

Good morning, Guardians!
C6LGnuW.jpg
Pretty as a picture, Vince. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

I’m totin Ironwood and Damascus today! Hope all you Guardians have a great day! :thumbsup: :D

47810638121_7e96a5139f_b_d.jpg
Lovely picture, Ron. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Beautiful layers in your picture, Dwight. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

My first Lambsfoot - in bone handle. Having some hobbies/activities that benefit from a shape like this, I also find this design very comfortable for EDC. With my pockets filling up with key bundles, wallet & cell, that's important to me.

...lots of eye candy on this thread. Looking forward to getting some others...

LambA.jpg

mitch4ging mitch4ging Thank you Dennis. Really liked your moody Lambsfoot image
I'm managing to remain cantankerous! :D Great pic my friend :thumbsup:
Thank you gentlemen very much! It's a recycled photo, hope to get out and take some more! Between rain and Dr's appointments, haven't taken any.:(
I slipped my ebony '18 into my trouser pockets today, but forgot to check said pockets beforehand, so I actually ended up carrying 3 Lambsfoot knives! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg
What a mighty Trifecta to have in pocket, Jack! :):thumbsup: Maybe a "weighty' carry for the day!:D
Good Morning Guardians
Umpf, fantastic shot, John! Great blending in with the background!:cool::thumbsup: Man, you get up early my friend!:eek:
Anybody else think it's cool that...
The Barlow Guru is cooking up a Lambsfoot
and...
The Lambsfoot Guru is cooking up a Barlow
??? :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:
:D:thumbsup:
Good morning, Guardians!
C6LGnuW.jpg
Beautiful, Vince!:eek::thumbsup:
I’m totin Ironwood and Damascus today! Hope all you Guardians have a great day! :thumbsup: :D

Ironwood.....Damascus.....Lambsfoot...what a tripple threat!:):thumbsup:
Wow...phenomenal photo, Dwight!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Morning everyone!

Umpf, fantastic shot, John! Great blending in with the background!:cool::thumbsup: Man, you get up early my friend!:eek:
Thanks, Dennis. :)
I do get up early, usually between 4:00 and 4:15. I set my alarm for 4:30 but I usually beat it up. I like my early mornings with the quietness and a pot of black coffee. It's when I do all my prep work for the day's classes, grade papers, and record grades. I'm usually in bed by 9:30ish and usually take a nap in the afternoon.

I do get up early, usually between 4:00 and 4:15. I set my alarm for 4:30 but I usually beat it up. I like my early mornings with the quietness and a pot of black coffee. It's when I do all my prep work for the day's classes, grade papers, and record grades. I'm usually in bed by 9:30ish and usually take a nap in the afternoon.
I'm still waking up at 02:50 most days, as that's when my clock would ring for my bus driving shift of 04:00. Now that I'm retired I go back to bed for a couple of hours around 06:00. :confused:o_O

I use to get up that early in the morning and go to PT when I was in the Army, but now that I'm retired....8:00 in the sun room with coffee and wifey is pretty friendly now!:):thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys, very much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Jordan :thumbsup:

That's it mate, get your priorities right! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Dennis, I'm managing to remain cantankerous! :D Great pic my friend :thumbsup:

Love that patina Taylor :) :thumbsup:

You do well to remain so positive Dave, hope the move goes well for you and the Lambsfoot collection, and the missus of course ;) :) Looking forward to seeing your pics in the new place, and hearing about how you're settling in :thumbsup:

Good grief! :eek: Imagine how many Lambsfoot knives you could have bought for that!! :eek:

Thank you Jose :thumbsup:

I slipped my ebony '18 into my trouser pockets today, but forgot to check said pockets beforehand, so I actually ended up carrying 3 Lambsfoot knives! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg
That’s an awesome trifecta of images.

My first Lambsfoot - in bone handle. Having some hobbies/activities that benefit from a shape like this, I also find this design very comfortable for EDC. With my pockets filling up with key bundles, wallet & cell, that's important to me.

View attachment 1125302
Congratulations on your first Lambsfoot! :thumbsup: It’s a beautiful knife and I’m pretty sure it’s Buffalo Horn and not bone. :)

Ironwood.....Damascus.....Lambsfoot...what a tripple threat!:):thumbsup:
Thanks Dennis! :thumbsup: :)

lol, that's exactly what I was thinking! :thumbsup::p
View attachment 1125231
Hey Dave, any idea what that collar is around the neck? Is it for support for young bones? It'd be a bummer if it was for a sore throat :rolleyes:

Jack, I don’t know how you can beat a hand of three Aces! :thumbsup: :D

Wow John! :thumbsup: That’s such a beautiful Lambsfoot! :)

Your Ashley’s Choice is looking great Vince! :thumbsup: :)

View attachment 1125302

Another Sunny day my friends. :D
View attachment 1125357
Nice pics today, guys :cool:
dc50 dc50 Still wondering about the source of all those great backgrounds and are they acrylics or maybe watercolors? Either way, muy cool :thumbsup:

Good Morning everyone - hope it's a good one for y'all.
Here's my Buf. Horn getting next to a wild Wood (Wood's?) Rose that I stuck in a pot so it can get steady H2O throughout the summer.
WoodRose_720__HDRA.jpg
OG

Hey Dave, any idea what that collar is around the neck? Is it for support for young bones? It'd be a bummer if it was for a sore throat :rolleyes:
Good eye OG :thumbsup: I never even noticed it :oops: I was looking at his smile :p

Nice pics today, guys :cool:
dc50 dc50 Still wondering about the source of all those great backgrounds and are they acrylics or maybe watercolors? Either way, muy cool :thumbsup:
Thanks OG :thumbsup: These are my Wifes paintings they are all acrylics. I posted a photo a while back and all that color in the background made the knife look good, so I thought what the heck, let's use them for a medium for a while. :D

Okay... we're all good now... thank you Flitz :D

It's all shiney! We no like shiney...:D

LOL!, yeah same here mate! :D You know when you grow up, and you start going to different places, and you realise that they use different words for things than those you've grown up with? Well I've never found anywhere else apart from Sheffield where they say 'Beer-off', it seems to be very restricted, and probably a very old fashioned word. They may not even say it there anymore. as I mentioned in an early post, I am just enjoying reading a book about the history of New York, and one of the things I find interesting about historic American literature is that you often come across English words, still in use here, but no longer in use in the US. One word which came up here a few weeks back was 'settee' (a couch or sofa), which no longer appears to exist in modern-day America, but which crops up in this book :thumbsup:

Incompetence is indeed everywhere! o_O Nice pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dwight, certainly a trying week :rolleyes: I had to go back to the shop to get a refund on the bookcase, and they then told me I would have to go to their main branch! o_O I didn't even get an apology :mad: I have a few aches today, but my back seems OK thankfully :thumbsup:

I reckon Beer Off must of come from when the pubs had off-sales? Just a guess mind as that's a mite before my time :D
Where I grew up we only ever had 'couches'. Sofa was a alien word for me, but my relatives down south had sofas.
Sorry to hear about your internet woes. Here at my mum's house phone and internet is via 'The Post Office'; not the cheapest but reliability wise we can't fault them. Any problems we do have are around rush hour and I'm assuming is the fault of the local exchange being unable to briefly handle everyone arriving home and firing up the internet.

hahaha :p ok one more, after the lawyer's office today we found out how much it cost us to sell our place, with GST sales taxes, real estate fees, lawyer fees and provincial fees, etc etc.
All toll around $30,000 things sure have changed in the last 18 years.:eek:

I believe it's called 'Western Wealth Redistribution'. :confused:

I'm still waking up at 02:50 most days, as that's when my clock would ring for my bus driving shift of 04:00. Now that I'm retired I go back to bed for a couple of hours around 06:00. :confused:o_O

A couple of weeks ago I watched a documentary about the human body clock. Briefly you can train yourself adjust your internal body clock. So if you want to wake up earlier you should expose yourself to more daylight earlier in the day; even sleeping with your curtains open. If you want to wake up later you need to expose yourself to more daylight later in the evening. Of course that means you'll get to sleep later but increases your chances of sleeping through the night. That's what this documentary said anyway.

A recycled shot as myself and this little lady have done absolutely nothing today.:thumbsup:
3mdzljN.jpg

Back