Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I nearly lost the second half of my post there! o_O Hope everyone has had a good day. I'm not far off hitting the hay here, as I have an early appointment with my pals in the market tomorrow ;) Going to be taking Lucy with me :thumbsup:

A4xSoJi.jpg

Aye the 500 new houses on the outskirts doesn't help. Shipping in the riff raff from Leeds apparently... :D
The sort of folk who don't need local shops, a local livestock market or old pubs. :rolleyes:
Aye, keeping all them colonials under the thumb was real hard work. :D
Well just lost a big multi-quote so great knives everyone. Especially the old Sheffield folders Harvey, Jack and Mike have posted. :thumbsup:
oPmAPfY.jpg
At last! A pic with a proper pint glass! :thumbsup: :cool:

I nearly lost the second half of my post there! o_O Hope everyone has had a good day. I'm not far off hitting the hay here, as I have an early appointment with my pals in the market tomorrow ;) Going to be taking Lucy with me :thumbsup:
A4xSoJi.jpg
Another great Ironwood shot :)
OG

Yep, I think we've all been there :) I think I'd been a member a couple of years before I posted a pic :rolleyes: They sure make a big difference though, and I don't think the standard of photography has ever been higher than it is now :) Thanks for the helpful links OG :thumbsup:
Wow, you are patient! I was trying to post pictures within a week or so of joining. Finally learned how, with some help. I also learned that if you use a picture-hosting site, you need to leave the pictures on the site or they will be unavailable for viewing later. I inadvertently deleted some early photos I posted. If I post directly from my phone with my photos app, I don't think it matters.

Another glamor shot of that stupendous Damascus stag lambsfoot!

One of my favorite things about BF is witnessing members' enthusiasm for their knives!
Thank you GT. :D

That's a cool and interesting backdrop for your knife. I noticed it yesterday, it looks other-worldly.
Much obliged John. You've been posting wonderful lamb shots yourself.

Thank you Dwight! :) That’s a great photo of a beautiful Lambsfoot!
Thanks Ron!

- A killer image of your Lambsfoot, Dwight
Much appreciated Harvey and that's a delicious delectable most indulgent and decadent almost indecent dichotomy of deceptive temptation. :rolleyes:

GREAT pic
Thanks OG

OK, if it won't let me edit a pic into my other post, I'll just put up another another one :eek: Yeah, that'll show 'em :rolleyes:

View attachment 1128902
That damalamb is gorgeous and a great photo. I hope you have an enjoyable trip to Yosemite with your daughter. I always think of Ansel Adams when Yosemite is mentioned.

LOL! :D That's an incredible pic Dwight
Thanks Jack. Lucy is looking awesome. Hope you have a great market day mañana my friend.

José your herd is looking mighty fine!

Thanks OG
That damalamb is gorgeous and a great photo. I hope you have an enjoyable trip to Yosemite with your daughter. I always think of Ansel Adams when Yosemite is mentioned.
Thank you very much :thumbsup: It's not raining here yet and I'm hoping the weather holds. This is one of the best times of the year to go as all the falls should be going full force, spring thaw and all. There will be my daughter, her main squeeze, two grand-daughters, my grandson and his girlfriend and myself going. Good thing I've got the Senior Pass so the whole car load gets in for free :D Of course I get to buy lunch :rolleyes: All of us are really looking forward to it. You'd better believe that the Ansel Adams Gallery is on my list, for sure ;)

Rainy Northern California spring day
View attachment 1128716
Ebony 18 in the pocket. It's my Friday!!!!
The rain is kind of nice, I'll take it over triple digit heat any day.
That '18 is looking well loved. :thumbsup:

Great shot...'the attack of the giant Lambsfoot':D
Thanks, I hadn't even looked at that pic in that way. Now that gives me ideas for other "Giant Lambsfoot" pics.

Nice to see another two bolster here!
They are a great pattern aren't they? Slim and slicey , that's how I like 'em. :D
Is yours Rosewood ? I like the look of it.

That doughnut looks almost as good as that stag Lambsfoot, :thumbsup:

So that's what you do when you're supposed to be using that shovel in the background :rolleyes:
I can find alllllll kinds of stuff to do besides using that shovel. :D
OK, if it won't let me edit a pic into my other post, I'll just put up another another one :eek: Yeah, that'll show 'em :rolleyes:

View attachment 1128902
I'm glad you did post that awesome Senator, YOWZA !

Great pic Kevin :D :cool: :thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Jack.

The rain drops are a fallin'
46943401945_8351e1cf01_h.jpg

Back