Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I nearly lost the second half of my post there! o_O Hope everyone has had a good day. I'm not far off hitting the hay here, as I have an early appointment with my pals in the market tomorrow ;) Going to be taking Lucy with me :thumbsup:

A4xSoJi.jpg

Your Lucy Jack, is getting more and more beautiful!:):thumbsup:

Very nice picture of your horn and malt. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks John. :thumbsup:

Now I have two Guardians 18 and 19, and the 18 is now in my pocket.
Therefore, my herd has already grown one more unit!!!;):thumbsup:

25hzprc.jpg
25ppocx.jpg

That's quite the family portrait there :):thumbsup:

At last! A pic with a proper pint glass! :thumbsup: :cool:

OG

Thanks OG. You know apparently there's not a single company left in the UK that makes dimple glasses. If you find any in British pubs these days they've apparently been made by a company in Turkey. :rolleyes:
Hope you have a nice family time in Yosemite btw. :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians.
Meant to be in work today but got cancelled so just kicking my heels round the house with my rosewood.
lclbegU.jpg

Awww... So that's a no-go on introducing me to Buffy??? :(

I'm afraid not mate, but I did bump into 'Dave' on my travels ;) :thumbsup:

aTHMu6l.jpg

WoFa8fi.jpg

These are a few of my favorite things.
5RGKOCq.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....:) :thumbsup:

At last! A pic with a proper pint glass! :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks OG. You know apparently there's not a single company left in the UK that makes dimple glasses. If you find any in British pubs these days they've apparently been made by a company in Turkey. :rolleyes:

That's an interesting snippet of info David, how strange :confused: I actually come across them more than I did in the 70's (that's Leeds for you :rolleyes:), but it took me sometime to overcome a long-term aversion to the style due to once being hit over the head with one! :eek: There was a brief fashion in the early 80's for dimpled straight glasses, which were particularly ugly o_O :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Wow, you are patient! I was trying to post pictures within a week or so of joining. Finally learned how, with some help. I also learned that if you use a picture-hosting site, you need to leave the pictures on the site or they will be unavailable for viewing later. I inadvertently deleted some early photos I posted. If I post directly from my phone with my photos app, I don't think it matters.

Good man :) When I joined, there really weren't anywhere near as many photos posted, particularly in General ('The Rowdy House'). Even though, I no longer use it, I have maintained a paid Photobucket account, so that the pics don't disappear from old threads (no longer happens), but since the software changed messed up most of those threads anyway, I think I'm going to cancel the bank transfer this year. I do think missing pics make a thread look ugly, but it seems PB no longer delete them entirely. I did switch to using the BF software - before they changed things. Currently using Imgur, but I think it will only be a matter of time before that comes to an end, like the other free photo-hosting sites I've used in the past (eg ImageShack) :thumbsup:

Or King Kong!

Strangely I never had that request! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Lucy is looking awesome. Hope you have a great market day mañana my friend.

Thank you my friend, nothing exciting to report from the market, but Lucy enjoyed being the centre of attention ;) :thumbsup:

x32mnLr.jpg

Thank you very much :thumbsup: It's not raining here yet and I'm hoping the weather holds. This is one of the best times of the year to go as all the falls should be going full force, spring thaw and all. There will be my daughter, her main squeeze, two grand-daughters, my grandson and his girlfriend and myself going. Good thing I've got the Senior Pass so the whole car load gets in for free :D Of course I get to buy lunch :rolleyes: All of us are really looking forward to it. You'd better believe that the Ansel Adams Gallery is on my list, for sure ;)

Sounds like a great trip OG, hope we're going to see pics ';) Have a fantastic time :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack.

The rain drops are a fallin'
46943401945_8351e1cf01_h.jpg

Excellent pic Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Your Lucy Jack, is getting more and more beautiful!:):thumbsup:

Thank you Jose :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians.
Meant to be in work today but got cancelled so just kicking my heels round the house with my rosewood.
lclbegU.jpg

That's a great pic David, hope you manage to find something to do ;) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone has a great day :) Just wondering how Dave's (@dc50) move is going, hope he's doing OK :thumbsup:

Lucy basking in today's sunshine :thumbsup:

FFDvyXZ.jpg

Morning Guardians.
lclbegU.jpg
That's a really nice photo. What's the story behind the carvings?

I'm afraid not mate, but I did bump into 'Dave' on my travels ;) :thumbsup:

aTHMu6l.jpg

WoFa8fi.jpg
That's even better!!! At least Dave wouldn't ignore me like Michelle does. :D

Lucy basking in today's sunshine :thumbsup:
FFDvyXZ.jpg
Great picture of Lucy, Jack. She looks so relaxed.

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: :)

45811195505_2168bf02aa_b_d.jpg
Baby Blue is looking sweet. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Hey folks, do you remember the hinged metal tins I sent out with the 2019 Guardians knives, (and with some of the DamLambs)? Has anyone done anything with theirs, using it in any way? I'm going to use mine for a wee fire kit for when I go out hiking, but would love to know what everyone else is doing with theirs (if anything) :thumbsup:

Hope you have a good one too, Dwight. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Hey folks, do you remember the hinged metal tins I sent out with the 2019 Guardians knives, (and with some of the DamLambs)? Has anyone done anything with theirs, using it in any way? I'm going to use mine for a wee fire kit for when I go out hiking, but would love to know what everyone else is doing with theirs (if anything) :thumbsup:
I'm off at work, but I'll try to remember to take a picture of it when I get home. I use it to hold all of my watch pocket knives. It helps to keep my knife drawer sorted.

At present, I am just keeping my lambsfoot button in it, and will probably add any additional buttons. The plastic box that came with Ashley's Choice I am using to keep special coins in (Buffalo nickels, steel dimes and nickels (WWII), foreign coins, including a 1908 British penny I've had for 50 years, etc.).

Back