Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Fodderwing Fodderwing Dwight, Great moody image of your AC. Love how the foggy background adds to sharp Lambsfoot.
Thank you Harvey. The M Hunter and cake donut looks heavenly.

Thank you Dwight, that's a beautiful atmospheric shot
Thanks Jack.

Thanks Dwight, it's a shame the aforementioned political overloads are trying to get them banned.:rolleyes::mad:
That's a great shot; but between your very autuminal pic, OG's Yosemite snow and Preston's fog and rain I'm beginning to feel we've skipped a season or two
David why are they wanting to ban them?

WHT WHT welcome, and what are the dimensions of that lamb? It looks to be tiny.

fullsizeoutput_18b0.jpeg

Well, a very Happy Birthday to you, Dave!

Happy Birthday, Dave.

Happy Birthday, Dave

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) :thumbsup:

dc50 dc50 Happy Birthday Dave! :D:D:D

Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

Happy B-day, Dave!
t0342-gif.1131737

Mine was on the 3rd!:cool::thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Dave! I will toast your health tonight my friend. :)

dc50 dc50 Dave,
Both I, and more importantly, Senator Man Jack, my lambsfoot companion this week, wish you a Joyous Birthday! :cool::cool::thumbsup::)

Happy Birthday, Dave, hope you can enjoy it without having to much moving stuff to do!

@Dave, Big Happy Birthday. Despite the chaos attending the move, I hope you can sneak in a nap or two.:)

dc50 dc50 Hey, Dave - another Happy Birthday wish, brother!
Thank you my friends! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D
upload_2019-5-20_15-6-56.jpeg

My mates say I'm barmy but I only make two out of the six. :D

I've been poisoned one or two times myself! :D :thumbsup:

Here is a picture:
I'm having trouble uploading a picture.

I finally got it to work. I put it on my touch pad in order to provide scale for the size of the knife.

Welcome to the Guardians! :) Another useful site feature is the option to edit your posts, so that if you fail to upload a photo again, you can just edit the post :thumbsup: If you're new to The Porch, and haven't already done so, it'd be a good idea to read this: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...tional-folders-fixed-blades-sub-forum.530532/ By reading through this thread, you should be able to find out just about everything there is about the Lambsfoot pattern, and if you have any specific questions, you might want to check out the thread index linked to in post 1 . I don't think it's possible to edit a PM, but you might want to give it a try :thumbsup:

Your AC is just outstanding, Dwight, as is your photo of it. The fog was thicker here this AM, the rain turned to snow! Big wet globs of slush!
IMG_1132.JPG

Thanks Harvey, your muffin and Lambsfoot look delicious...especially the muffin, it's past my lunch time so going to make this post and go eat.

No problem I never get

Thanks for the invitation...
Hank is one of my favorites.

David as you can see the weather has turned for the worse...I have a video of the snow, but can't figure out how to upload it.:mad:

Welcome to the Guardians, that is a handsome Lambsfoot!

You sure get some weather where you live Preston :eek: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack.

David why are they wanting to ban them?

WHT WHT welcome, and what are the dimensions of that lamb? It looks to be tiny.

View attachment 1131968

Cool pic Dwight, that Damascus is almost hypnotic! :D :thumbsup:

I'm heading over to see @ADEE tomorrow, and visit his local flea-market, and maybe an antique shop or two ;) He hasn't seen my SamDamLamb yet, so I think I better take it along :thumbsup:

YOeGQfK.jpg

Thanks Jack, I'll see if I can manage that. In the mean time it's starting to lighten up. Rosie wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
IMG_1135.JPG

It's easier than it might sound Preston, I have a terribly slow internet connection, and even I've managed it a couple of times ;) That's a great pic my friend :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians from the wacky weather state of Colorado! Last night and through this morning the snow gods descended on my area and dropped 8-10 inches of the heavy white stuff.
The first photo is basically the same as the one posted in 21625 taken about a half hour ago. The second shows the droop on my maple tree, it's not broken yet, hope it survives this storm.
IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

Back