Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

33558286548_0474c7b4e0_b_d.jpg

Great photo of Guardians 19, Ron!:):thumbsup:

Nice and close, but I hope there's a good pedestrian crossing across that big ol' road between Beer and Home! :D
Dave, I thought the same thing as Rachel when you posted the picture of the back of the bar from your balcony! :rolleyes: Very close, as the crow flies, but looks like a challenge on foot! :eek:

This week I'll carry my Union Jack, the rosewood lambsfoot my wife and daughter bought for my in York when they visited the UK a couple of years ago:
UJ.grapetom.jpg

- GT

Nice and close, but I hope there's a good pedestrian crossing across that big ol' road between Beer and Home! :D

Dave, I thought the same thing as Rachel when you posted the picture of the back of the bar from your balcony! :rolleyes: Very close, as the crow flies, but looks like a challenge on foot! :eek:
Rachel and Gary, I've got a secret weapon. When I'm ready to come home I'll call the Missus. :p:p
upload_2019-5-27_17-35-2.jpeg

Thank you Preston, hope your day is going well my friend :) I misread 'weeding' as 'wedding' for a second!
Thanks Jack, I can see how that could be mis-read. There will be no wedding(only lots of weeding) in my future...I'm one and done..."I Live Alone", Sonia Dada

Took puppy out for a walk this is the front of the pub, you can see the top of our building in the background.

Looks like you're getting 'the lay of the land', Dave. Hope the settling in goes smoothly.

On this Memorial Day, I hope you will join me and take a moment to remember all the fallen men and women who fought valiantly to protect human freedom across the globe.
You bet, OG, well said. Many forget the real reason for Memorial Day.
View attachment 1135848 Fresh cut lawn feels good.
Yes it does, if my memory serves me...I have to many stickery things in my 'lawn' to go feeling around with my hands or feet

This week I'll carry my Union Jack, the rosewood lambsfoot my wife and daughter bought for my in York when they visited the UK a couple of years ago:
[- GT
I really like that light rosewood...you must have posted that one before but in different light.

That is another exceptional photo, of an exceptional knife, you are good!

Thanks Jack, I can see how that could be mis-read. There will be no wedding(only lots of weeding) in my future...I'm one and done..."I Live Alone", Sonia Dada

Looks like you're getting 'the lay of the land', Dave. Hope the settling in goes smoothly.

You bet, OG, well said. Many forget the real reason for Memorial Day.

Yes it does, if my memory serves me...I have to many stickery things in my 'lawn' to go feeling around with my hands or feet

I really like that light rosewood...you must have posted that one before but in different light.

That is another exceptional photo, of an exceptional knife, you are good!

I’d be glad to mow your lawn if I had the chance. My best thinking happens when I’m walking in circles cutting things to smitherenes :D

Back