Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

It was almost too late to take pics, but the late evening lighting does show the patina colors well.
GzibYP3.jpg
Great knife my friend - :thumbsup:

Another fine pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Union Jack for me all week:
View attachment 1136260

- GT

Nice pic GT :thumbsup:

Today with lime green bone.:):thumbsup:

2co5uzq.jpg

Looking good Jose :thumbsup:

Carried this ol Lamb today. Found this sweet box at my work that we used to keep some different facility keys in....shadow box/knife display!
View attachment 1136377

Cool find Taylor :) :thumbsup:

It was almost too late to take pics, but the late evening lighting does show the patina colors well.
GzibYP3.jpg

That looks great :cool: :thumbsup:

Guardians, it was a long day dog training and I'm real tired, plus, I'm having problems with the quoting again...I believe the computer gremlins reside in the mouse! I'm having trouble with the quotes going in the right place, even though I make sure the cursor is at the end of a quote. I'm quitting and going to take a hot shower and go to bed.
Recycled lambsfoot content...
DSC_0326.JPG

Very frustrating Preston :( Hope you slept well my friend, cool pic :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians
Hope you all have a wonderful and restful night. :)

Righteous Rosewood John :thumbsup:

I've got it solved ice cream and beer yum. :p
Beer-and-Ice-Cream.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Great knife my friend - :thumbsup:

Hope you're doing OK Duncan, see you soon pal ;) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK. I think I'm going to treat myself to a Two Lambsfoot Day! :D :thumbsup:

FFDvyXZ.jpg

4P3OD1V.jpg

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: I’m carrying my ‘18 Ebony today. I took this photo this morning and it appears that the blade etching has almost disappeared in this morning light! :D

47957870372_259c5cd4b8_b_d.jpg
Looks good. The nail-nick looks a little deeper on this one than on my AC version.

I grew up on six or so acres--a combination of centipede and bahia grasses. The bahia was so tough that when it got tall you had to mow over it multiple times; once with the deck raised, and again with it lowered. Even then you sometimes had to make another pass.
Once upon a time we had a hay field that was all bahia. I always dreaded cutting it because it was so hard on the blades. Upside was when a drought had turned all of the other grass brown the bahia was still green and healthy.

Another fine pic Dwight
Thank you Jack.

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK. I think I'm going to treat myself to a Two Lambsfoot Day!
Your AC is always stunning and I love those old ads.

Good morning Guardians. Great lambs!IMG_2706.jpeg

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: I’m carrying my ‘18 Ebony today. I took this photo this morning and it appears that the blade etching has almost disappeared in this morning light! :D

47957870372_259c5cd4b8_b_d.jpg

It still looks good Ron :D :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)

Good Morning Guardians.
I took this picture last night towards the sunset...

Nice John, interesting to see the grain of the wood in monochrome :) :thumbsup:

Can't beat that pair. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend :) :thumbsup:

Looks good. The nail-nick looks a little deeper on this one than on my AC version.

The nail nicks are stamped in by hand, so there will always be some slight variation. These really are 100% handmade knives :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack.

Your AC is always stunning and I love those old ads.

Good morning Guardians. Great lambs!View attachment 1136574

Thanks very much Dwight, great pic :) :thumbsup:

I took this photo of Lucy on Leeds bridge this lunchtime :thumbsup:

teKAn1j.jpg

GsQn51q.jpg

Thanks for the compliment! :) I have noticed some slight variations in the nail nicks. It has never been an issue with me as I'm blessed to still have strong fingers. :)

It still looks good Ron :D :) :thumbsup:

I took this photo of Lucy on Leeds bridge this lunchtime :thumbsup:

teKAn1j.jpg
Thanks for the compliment! :) Jack, Lucy is looking quite stunning on the bridge! :thumbsup: :)

I carry a lambsfoot...
6Yvy8fb.jpg

...because it's, like, literally awesome!!!

How 'bout you?
Vince you pretty much hit the nail right square on the head my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I carry a lambsfoot...
6Yvy8fb.jpg

...because it's, like, literally awesome!!!

How 'bout you?

:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I say it with an accent, too! :)

:D :thumbsup:

I love Lucy. :thumbsup::D

Maybe she'll get her own TV show one day! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment! :) I have noticed some slight variations in the nail nicks. It has never been an issue with me as I'm blessed to still have strong fingers. :)

Thanks for the compliment! :) Jack, Lucy is looking quite stunning on the bridge! :thumbsup: :)

Vince you pretty much hit the nail right square on the head my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I usually ask Wright's to stamp them deep, which makes for a longer and wider nail-nick, as well as a deep one :thumbsup: Thanks Ron :) :thumbsup:

Back