Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks, GT! Union Jack is looking great in the sun!
Thanks, Joshua. :)

Today with lime green bone.:):thumbsup:

2co5uzq.jpg
A rare knife like that must be precious to you, José! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you. Mark Grace - one heck of a ball player :thumbsup:
Thought it was funny that Mark Grace and Vance Law were on the same team. ;)
I agree with your assessment, OG. :thumbsup::thumbsup: (Am I the only person that thinks Mark Grace and Christy Mathewson bear a striking facial resemblance? :rolleyes:)
Vince, I never thought about that before, but now that you mention it, it would give the Apostle Paul pause! ;):D

It was almost too late to take pics, but the late evening lighting does show the patina colors well.
GzibYP3.jpg
Preeminent patina, @Travman! :eek::thumbsup::cool:

Good Evening Guardians
Hope you all have a wonderful and restful night. :)
I took this picture last night towards the sunset...
Couple of pleasing photos, John! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you my friend! It is called an Oxeye Daisy (Chrysanthemum Leucanthemum).
Thanks for the botany lesson, Dwight. :) Now I'm dreaming of knife pics featuring an Oxeye Daisy with a bird's eye pivot, or an Oxeye Daisy with an Oxhorn Lambsfoot. :rolleyes:

I've got it solved ice cream and beer yum. :p
Beer-and-Ice-Cream.jpg
Your new house must have warm weather, Dave, if you're fixing beer floats already in May!! :p:thumbsup:

Nice pic GT :thumbsup:
Morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK. I think I'm going to treat myself to a Two Lambsfoot Day! :D :thumbsup:

FFDvyXZ.jpg

4P3OD1V.jpg
Thanks, Jack. :)
Lu-C and AC are looking good! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Good morning Guardians. Great lambs!View attachment 1136574
Outstanding photo, Dwight: love the knife, the vista, the triangle!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

I carry a lambsfoot...
6Yvy8fb.jpg

...because it's, like, literally awesome!!!

How 'bout you?
:D:thumbsup::D Good one, Vince!

I took a couple of new photos of my Union Jack yesterday (a rare occurrence for a photophobe like me :(), and I diddled the light and color while processing the pics. Here's a mark side result:
UJ.mark.Vopen.garden post.jpg

- GT

Perfect! :thumbsup::cool: Thanks Jack. :D

I got some good news from them today :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)
Lu-C and AC are looking good! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Outstanding photo, Dwight: love the knife, the vista, the triangle!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

:D:thumbsup::D Good one, Vince!

I took a couple of new photos of my Union Jack yesterday (a rare occurrence for a photophobe like me :(), and I diddled the light and color while processing the pics. Here's a mark side result:
View attachment 1136653

- GT

Thanks buddy, that's an excellent pic, welcome to the Dark Side! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Once upon a time we had a hay field that was all bahia. I always dreaded cutting it because it was so hard on the blades. Upside was when a drought had turned all of the other grass brown the bahia was still green and healthy.

Thank you Jack.

Your AC is always stunning and I love those old ads.

Good morning Guardians. Great lambs!View attachment 1136574
Great perspective, Dwight. Fine image.

JohnDF JohnDF A nice Black&White image. Love it!

Jack Black Jack Black Nice environmental portrait of your Ironwood. So much History in your neck of the woods.

dc50 dc50 Dave, the real question is... Did you try that beer/ice cream combo at the same time?:)

Prester John Prester John - Vince I don’t know why, but I always love your AC.

5K Qs 5K Qs Gary, your Union Jack looks in fine fettle. Very nice image.

Good Morning Guardians.

I've lurked here for a long time, but have really enjoyed the knowledge about the lambsfoot. After I bought an A Wright lamb a few months back (my first), I knew it was going to be a favorite pattern. Inspired by the knowledge thrown around on this thread, I just included mine as a freebie to a friend who was buying a modern knife from me for camping with his young children. Thought folks here would like to know the goodwill I've seen on the porch is being passed along (to a non forum member). So, no picture to share because my (former) lamb is in the mail to hopefully warm someone else to the pattern!

Now the search for a new lamb begins. oh joy. Maybe I'll even luck out and get one of Charlie's SFOs (I won't hold my breath!).

Cheers all.

Jeff

Last edited:
I've lurked here for a long time, but have really enjoyed the knowledge about the lambsfoot. After I bought an AO Wright lamb a few months back (my first), I knew it was going to be a favorite pattern. Inspired by the knowledge thrown around on this thread, I just included mine as a freebie to a friend who was buying a modern knife from me for camping with his young children. Thought folks here would like to know the goodwill I've seen on the porch is being passed along (to a non forum member). So, no picture to share because my (former) lamb is in the mail to hopefully warm someone else to the pattern!

Now the search for a new lamb begins. oh joy. Maybe I'll even luck out and get one of Charlie's SFOs (I won't hold my breath!).

Cheers all.

Jeff
Hello Jeff. Thank you for sharing your story. It was nice of you in that act of friendship. Wishing you luck scoring a 93 Lambsfoot.

Oh boy Oh boy can't wait!
View attachment 1136685

They're done, except for the acid etch ;) I'm meeting up with Duncan @Campbellclanman on Tuesday, so very much hoping they'll be ready before then :thumbsup:

Hartshead Barlow Etch.jpg

I've lurked here for a long time, but have really enjoyed the knowledge about the lambsfoot. After I bought an AO Wright lamb a few months back (my first), I knew it was going to be a favorite pattern. Inspired by the knowledge thrown around on this thread, I just included mine as a freebie to a friend who was buying a modern knife from me for camping with his young children. Thought folks here would like to know the goodwill I've seen on the porch is being passed along (to a non forum member). So, no picture to share because my (former) lamb is in the mail to hopefully warm someone else to the pattern!

Cheers all.

Jeff

Thanks a lot for dropping in Jeff :thumbsup: Great to hear you liked the pattern, and that's a very kind gesture :) :thumbsup:

Back