Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good evening, folks.

Thought I'd chime in with some Ebony and Cabernet.

IJxkc33.jpg
Dylan if only I could get clear vibrant shots like that :thumbsup:o_O

Cool shot. What's the coin?

Looks like everyone's doing chores at the moment; looks like I'm going to have to crack on with mine. Great knife to do chores with I've got to say.:thumbsup:

Breakfast of the Gods! Great stag there.:thumbsup: Better donut! :D

Dave, you didn't move to heaven by accident did you? First we have pictures of a pub close enough to fall off a barstool and land in your own living room, with wall to wall blue skies above. Then an ice cream parlour magically appears. And now a pizza place pops into existence. Let us know if you wake up tomorrow morning and find a Jaguar XKSS on your drive. Or a tea chest of mint condition Camillus knives falls out the attic. :)

That's just a normal night there Jack. :D

Thank you John it's the Bridgewater Canal betwixt the old mill town of Leigh and Manchester. The earliest industrial canal in the world.

Scottish Maiden. If your going to name a knife, that's a great name! :thumbsup:

Last week GT wanted to know what 'pants' were in England, or more precisely how I'd used the word. Now I've got to ask; are "Chonies" what I'm thinking they are?

LOL! I could. But I doubt they'd make it as far as the airport.... :oops::eek::D
Great knife to get those chores done with.

Now Jack, that's not a bad idea.
If we built a wall..... ;)

Great post David! :D :thumbsup:

David, I forgot to tell you there's also a bakery 4 doors down from the Pub and Pizza place. :thumbsup::p I'm on the lookout for the Jag. :D
View attachment 1139708

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...:D :thumbsup:

Thank you , it's a replica of the Flying Eagle Penny.

Cool pic John :thumbsup:

Here's the Texas/Czech version of a meat pie: Klobasnek
SpJ1M6C.jpg

This is fun! Now wish for a cutlery shop around the corner!

Looks like you need a Big 'Un to handle one of those Rachel! :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. :)

Thank you Ron :)

What a fine fine photo OG.

Unbelievable. :D

View attachment 1139759

Excellent pic Dwight :thumbsup:

I forgot to include a pic of Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians ironwood and current lambsfoot of the week, in my previous post today. I've been reading some 1940s science fiction recently, and I also like the noir detective novels from that era, so here's Valley Jack, noir style:
View attachment 1139785

- GT

Cool pic GT :cool: Sounds like you've been doing some great reading :thumbsup:

I watched Truffaut's Farenheit 451 last night, hadn't seen it in years, the 'Making of..' feature was a hoot! :D :thumbsup:

Incredible special effects! :D

Apparently, by the time they shot the close-up of Oskar Werner jumping into the boat, Truffaut's dislike of him was so great, that he sought out someone with dirty nails and nicotine-stained fingers to use for the shot of the cover being closed! :D :rolleyes:

Stunning Stag, Sir, and cool sidenote!:):thumbsup:

Wonderful knife and photo of your outdoor time with the doggie!:cool::thumbsup:

Nice, John! That photo really lights up the place!:D:thumbsup:

Hey...I resemble that remark!
Lovely lace to embrace the Lamb!;):thumbsup:

Wonderfully Woody shot, Ron!!:eek::thumbsup:

Lovely Layout, Vince! Colors all complement the photo!:cool::thumbsup:

WOW, Dwight!:eek: Another beautiful photo!!:cool::thumbsup:

Good Day, Dave! And good photo as well!:):thumbsup:

I like Ella, but been listening to a little Etta lately...for obvious reasons :)

"Pretty good" is an understatement! Beautiful shot, OG!:):thumbsup:

Dynamic Duos from both of you...now I'm inspired!:D:thumbsup:

So very cool, John! Got your $.02 $.01 in!:D:thumbsup:

Both look great, Rachel!!:cool::thumbsup:

AND....another great photo, sir!!

Very cool...noir cool photo, Gary!!:cool::thumbsup:
Happy Tuesday, All!
Some Ironwood Assisted doggie toys and treats for our Vicious wolfhounds!:rolleyes::D
F9aqsXj.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Dennis, Etta is powerful :cool: Glad to hear you're doing OK my friend :thumbsup:

It's going to be a huge adjustment. We are already talking about what we are going to do with all of our free time. So far, we have no clue. :D

I remember thinking that when the kids started school! :D :thumbsup:

Stunning pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Good evening, folks.

Thought I'd chime in with some Ebony and Cabernet.

IJxkc33.jpg

Great to see you here Dylan, hope you're keeping well my friend :) :thumbsup:

My computer has been in and out of the shop and is going back again today. Something is not right with whatever allows the cursor to pick up and move items. Real frustrating...especially having to take it into the metro area, where the shop is and dealing with the traffic.

Have a great 'hump day'...
IMG_1161.JPG

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: I’m not carrying a Lambsfoot this morning. I know! I know! Y’all are saying what is Ron thinking! :eek: Since it is Woodsday, I have a feeling that this one my go into the pocket for this evening! :thumbsup: :D

40623203723_0997da777c_b_d.jpg

My computer has been in and out of the shop and is going back again today. Something is not right with whatever allows the cursor to pick up and move items. Real frustrating...especially having to take it into the metro area, where the shop is and dealing with the traffic.

IMG_1161.JPG

Those Damascus blades are sexy as hell!! Think I may need to try and commission one of these!

Good Morning Guardians

Good Morning John and Guardians. :D
View attachment 1139903

Great-looking Rosewood gents :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! :thumbsup: I’m not carrying a Lambsfoot this morning. I know! I know! Y’all are saying what is Ron thinking! :eek: Since it is Woodsday, I have a feeling that this one my go into the pocket for this evening! :thumbsup: :D

40623203723_0997da777c_b_d.jpg

Ron.jpg

:D ;) :thumbsup:

IMG_1161.JPG

That sounds rotten Preston, computer woes are so irritating :mad: Hope you can get it fixed OK, that's an attractive pile side pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice shot Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Ron.jpg
    Ron.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 0
Back