Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Wishing fellow Guardians a wonderful Wednesday.
WESCTHM.jpg

Nice pic Vince, Rosewood rules today :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Fellows!

Prester John Prester John - And a wonderful Wednesday to you Vince. Your rosewood is looking suhweeet!

Have a great day all.View attachment 1139957

Absolutely gorgeous Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Great-looking Rosewood gents :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1139958

:D ;) :thumbsup:

That sounds rotten Preston, computer woes are so irritating :mad: Hope you can get it fixed OK, that's an attractive pile side pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

Nice shot Taylor :) :thumbsup:
:thumbsup::p good one Jack! I love libraries the smell of books and the quiet, I was working across the street from one for many years. At lunchtime I would find my favorite corner and just chill until it was time to go back to work.

David, I forgot to tell you there's also a bakery 4 doors down from the Pub and Pizza place. :thumbsup::p I'm on the lookout for the Jag. :D
View attachment 1139708

Did you find a magic lamp whilst moving or something?
Everyone, we need to make a line and take turns to suggest what Dave can wish into existence next...:D

Thank you , it's a replica of the Flying Eagle Penny.

Thanks John. It's a pity it's not a real one then 'cos I've just looked them up. Genuine ones are...errr.... worth a few bob aren't they... :eek:

I believe so. Spanglish for "pants" ;)

Here's the Texas/Czech version of a meat pie: Klobasnek
SpJ1M6C.jpg

This is fun! Now wish for a cutlery shop around the corner!

I think Chonies is a word that could be quite popular round here... :D
Btw you do nice meat pies in Texas :cool::thumbsup:

Great cartoon OG. :D The image that popped into my head was of the chap in your avatar lying on a la-Z boy in pants just like the brown dog is wearing. I'm not getting rid of that image soon enough...:( :D

It's going to be a huge adjustment. We are already talking about what we are going to do with all of our free time. So far, we have no clue. :D

You could move to Cochrane in Alberta. I hear it's got great pubs and fantastic eateries with more appearing every day! :thumbsup:

Great post David! :D :thumbsup:

Thank Jack but it was a miss. I actually forgot to post the picture of my lambsfoot...:confused::oops::rolleyes:

Morning folks, I'm sure I'm not alone in having my thoughts preoccupied with events 75 years ago, and the bravery of those young men, many of whom would never grow old :( :thumbsup:

View attachment 1139873

Photo shows a group of young US airmen shortly before D-Day.

Absolutely. :thumbsup:

My computer has been in and out of the shop and is going back again today. Something is not right with whatever allows the cursor to pick up and move items. Real frustrating...especially having to take it into the metro area, where the shop is and dealing with the traffic.

Have a great 'hump day'...
IMG_1161.JPG

Great colouring there! Sorry to hear about your computer woes. If that was mine it would probably of suffered a high speed collision with the nearest wall by now. :thumbsup:

Thanks Fellows!

Prester John Prester John - And a wonderful Wednesday to you Vince. Your rosewood is looking suhweeet!

Have a great day all.View attachment 1139957

Can never get bored of seeing that :thumbsup:

WJfD3FI.jpg

Did you find a magic lamp whilst moving or something?
Everyone, we need to make a line and take turns to suggest what Dave can wish into existence next...:D

Thanks John. It's a pity it's not a real one then 'cos I've just looked them up. Genuine ones are...errr.... worth a few bob aren't they... :eek:

I think Chonies is a word that could be quite popular round here... :D
Btw you do nice meat pies in Texas :cool::thumbsup:

Great cartoon OG. :D The image that popped into my head was of the chap in your avatar lying on a la-Z boy in pants just like the brown dog is wearing. I'm not getting rid of that image soon enough...:( :D

You could move to Cochrane in Alberta. I hear it's got great pubs and fantastic eateries with more appearing every day! :thumbsup:

Thank Jack but it was a miss. I actually forgot to post the picture of my lambsfoot...:confused::oops::rolleyes:

Absolutely. :thumbsup:

Great colouring there! Sorry to hear about your computer woes. If that was mine it would probably of suffered a high speed collision with the nearest wall by now. :thumbsup:

Can never get bored of seeing that :thumbsup:

WJfD3FI.jpg
What a wonderful looking repast, David.

@Fodderwing Your hits keep on happening, Dwight.

Jack Black Jack Black Loved that image of you musing in the Library.

I would love to say that you outdid yourself with your latest Hartshead Barlow’s, but you outdo yourself with every single project. All hits and no misses. These two are definite Bobby Dazzlers.:thumbsup:

dc50 dc50 Nice dramatic image, David.

@pjsjr Sweet image of your Senator, Preston.

Good Morning Guardians.
2740070D-59BE-425C-BFA3-7A582F364DE2.jpeg

Oh boy, those are beautiful Jack! Thank you so much for your hard work putting this together.

Speechless....lovely knives Jack!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mighty fine looking pair Jack, The stamping came out really well!

Russell

Those look like exhibits in a museum. Gorgeous. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys, been a slog this one, relieved they're done at last :) :thumbsup:

Looks tasty David, you switched to one of those new-fangled cloudy IPAs? ;) :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Loved that image of you musing in the Library.

I would love to say that you outdid yourself with your latest Hartshead Barlow’s, but you outdo yourself with every single project. All hits and no misses. These two are definite Bobby Dazzlers.:thumbsup:

dc50 dc50 Nice dramatic image, David.

@pjsjr Sweet image of your Senator, Preston.

Good Morning Guardians.
View attachment 1140006

Thank you Harvey, it's rare I stray into the East Wing at Lambsfoot Towers ;) :D :thumbsup:

That's very kind my friend, trying :) That's a lovely photo :thumbsup:

And one of my favourite cigars!

It is a fine cigar, I am definitely going to need to get more, I only had a few.

Dylan if only I could get clear vibrant shots like that :thumbsup:o_O

Thank you, my friend. I do feel that my phone has started to age a bit. It is amazing to see the improvements that a couple of years of tech development can render. My wife's phone is considerably newer and the shots she can take are pretty impressive.

Great to see you here Dylan, hope you're keeping well my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I am well, just very busy. I have a garden to tend, kids getting out of school, and work has certainly been keeping me occupied. I don't have nearly enough hours in the day, I just have to be content to chime in when I can until things settle a bit.

AT LAST!! :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VDCFBK8.jpg

Those look very fine, Jack! What a terrific etch and stamp! These are very special, well done!

After my son's cello concert the other day, I felt motivated to tune up my fiddle, it's been awhile since I've sawed out a few tunes. I thought it paired nicely with my damascus in Stag.

UG9Nmqb.jpg

Back