Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Have a great day John

I'm happy for you heading out to wet some flies my friend.

A day spent in the creator's cathedral.

Thanks guys. It was a quick trip just to check out the water conditions. The water is still a little fast and off-color, but maybe just a couple of more weeks until it's right. I did spend a chilly hour testing the waters, but all the fish were hiding and being shy. Still, it was great to get back out there, as Dwight put it, in "The Creator's Cathedral". :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. It was a quick trip just to check out the water conditions. The water is still a little fast and off-color, but maybe just a couple of more weeks until it's right. I did spend a chilly hour testing the waters, but all the fish were hiding and being shy. Still, it was great to get back out there, as Dwight put it, in "The Creator's Cathedral". :cool: :thumbsup:

Great Lambsfoot pic :thumbsup:
Any Steelhead in there??

Twist my arm :eek: Well, if I must - I must :rolleyes:

Bridal Veil Fall
1Ras5Q0.jpg

Thank you OG, those photos are absolutely terrific, just incredible :) :thumbsup:

Looks beautiful John, great pics my friend :) Wishing you a season of tight lines and large trout :thumbsup:

Thank you OG, those photos are absolutely terrific, just incredible :) :thumbsup:
Looks beautiful John, great pics my friend :) Wishing you a season of tight lines and large trout :thumbsup:
High praise. It's kinda hard not to take a nice pic, there. Thank you
JohnDF JohnDF , that sure seems like a wondrous place to wet a line :cool: Reminds me of a place called Happy Camp on the Klamath in CA.
You're a fortunate man.
Tight Lines and Screamin' Drags - OG

Great Lambsfoot pic :thumbsup:
Any Steelhead in there??
Ya know, I'm not sure the Steelhead make it to the Bear. I know they're in the Yuba, so it might be possible that they come up there. Never caught one there though.

Thank you very much, Jack. :)

OG & John - :cool:
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." - Ansel Adams
He obviously had a way with both pictures and words. :cool: :thumbsup:

High praise. It's kinda hard not to take a nice pic, there. Thank you
JohnDF JohnDF , that sure seems like a wondrous place to wet a line :cool: Reminds me of a place called Happy Camp on the Klamath in CA.
You're a fortunate man.
Tight Lines and Screamin' Drags - OG
That is the Bear River right below Colfax. It's just 20 minutes from doorstep to water. There's better fishing up the mountain more, but this is close enough and good enough for quick fishing trips. :cool:

Morning Guardians, just checking in here before I get my nose to the proverbial grindstone :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and that you enjoy your Sunday :) :thumbsup:

Inevitably...

JqYu5ZY.jpg
A good view of the Rosewood. That sure looks nice. The slips are really cool, too. Then there’s that vintage Sambar. Ooh Wee!

I don’t envy you my friend, the taxing week you’re going to have and the hard working effort you’ve already put in. Hoping you also stocked a pint or 2 in the fridge for soul sustenance. Thank you.

@Nature Boy Great Looking AC, Mike.

@dc50 A welll done image of your AC, Dave. Happy you were able to reclaim your Fob. I do things like this more times than I care to admit. The worse part is the withering looks I get from the better half.:)

JohnDF JohnDF Love your Gone Fishing Image, John. Looks like you have wonderful spot for when the time is right.

Fodderwing Fodderwing It’s not just the knife. It’s You!

OLd_gUY OLd_gUY What a beautiful, peaceful spot. You can’t post enough images of your journey. Thank you.

black mamba black mamba Ralf looks great. Nice image, Jeff.

Good Morning Guardians.
A497DF3E-805E-4518-B227-002FAAC45912.jpeg

A good view of the Rosewood. That sure looks nice. The slips are really cool, too. Then there’s that vintage Sambar. Ooh Wee!

I don’t envy you my friend, the taxing week you’re going to have and the hard working effort you’ve already put in. Hoping you also stocked a pint or 2 in the fridge for soul sustenance. Thank you.

Thank you Harvey :) It has been an exhausting day, 7.30pm here, and I've spent the whole day replying to emails, not even had a chance to eat, apart from a sandwich eaten at my desk. It has been nice chatting to some of you of course, and thanks for the kind words, we'll get there :) I think I have one bottle of beer in the fridge - a London Porter - so I am going to grab that now! :D I hope everyone else has had a more relaxing Sunday :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey :) It has been an exhausting day, 7.30pm here, and I've spent the whole day replying to emails, not even had a chance to eat, apart from a sandwich eaten at my desk. It has been nice chatting to some of you of course, and thanks for the kind words, we'll get there :) I think I have one bottle of beer in the fridge - a London Porter - so I am going to grab that now! :D I hope everyone else has had a more relaxing Sunday :) :thumbsup:
Please know that we appreciate all your hard work and value your friendship.

Back