Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks for the link, Jack. Very good read :thumbsup:
In it, Stan used the idiom "I have to change a plug for him!" :confused: Would you please explain :rolleyes:
By the way, I've taken to using the copy feature every so often while writing a response for a back-up, especially when backtracking to refresh my so-called memory :eek:

No wonder it takes so long - I spot only 2 folks in that cavern :rolleyes:

Beautiful photo :thumbsup:
OG

Thanks OG, it's a real shame the pics aren't there :( With the BF software changes, I'm not sure I can patch it up either :( That's funny, I was relating that exact story about Stan's son just the other day. Stan is referring to an electrical plug, they're generally moulded on of course now, but as I'm sure you recall, when you bought a new toaster or kettle, you'd have to fit a new plug to it at one time. From what I can find, the same word is used on both sides of the pond? They generally look like this here, but I know they vary around the world :thumbsup:

5337578-1.jpg

I also do that with the 'copy' feature, do it with my emails too :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Awesome that Duncan could hook-up with you Jack! Looks like a great visit.

Thanks for your comments on the photos guys! Seems the phone has a better camera than my camera! ha Here are a couple more shots from the 'garden'.

ydw5Gpx.jpg

vaUP7U5.jpg

YZ8Y1W3.jpg

Thanks for your comments on the photos guys! Seems the phone has a better camera than my camera! ha Here are a couple more shots from the 'garden'.

ydw5Gpx.jpg

vaUP7U5.jpg

YZ8Y1W3.jpg

I was so pleased when he told me that he and Sue were making a brief visit again Barry :) Your phone certainly takes better photos than MY camera! :eek: Those are absolutely stunning my friend :) :thumbsup:

Happy Wednesday, folks.

Ironwood for today.

uzZ84pf.jpg

Hi Dylan, another great shot there :) Lovely Ironwood :thumbsup:

Thanks OG, it's a real shame the pics aren't there :( With the BF software changes, I'm not sure I can patch it up either :( That's funny, I was relating that exact story about Stan's son just the other day. Stan is referring to an electrical plug, they're generally moulded on of course now, but as I'm sure you recall, when you bought a new toaster or kettle, you'd have to fit a new plug to it at one time. From what I can find, the same word is used on both sides of the pond? They generally look like this here, but I know they vary around the world :thumbsup:

5337578-1.jpg

I also do that with the 'copy' feature, do it with my emails too :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:
Uhhh...duh :rolleyes: Sure is a shame about the pics, I'm sure they are great (as always)

Happy Wednesday, folks.

Ironwood for today.

uzZ84pf.jpg
I've just got to get one of those cups :thumbsup: Found them on line, just gotta pull the trigger - keep spending money on knives :oops: Great pic!

ydw5Gpx.jpg

vaUP7U5.jpg

YZ8Y1W3.jpg
The bottom pic is OUTSTANDING :cool: Make that STUNNING :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This keeps finding it's way into the pocket, wonder why :rolleyes:
0anXwqK.jpg

OG

Uhhh...duh :rolleyes: Sure is a shame about the pics, I'm sure they are great (as always)

I've just got to get one of those cups :thumbsup: Found them on line, just gotta pull the trigger - keep spending money on knives :oops: Great pic!

The bottom pic is OUTSTANDING :cool: Make that STUNNING :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This keeps finding it's way into the pocket, wonder why :rolleyes:
0anXwqK.jpg

OG

Thanks OG, those Damascus knives are hard to resist aren't they, had mine with me yesterday riding shotgun with my stag Hartshead Barlow? :D :thumbsup:

I know why :thumbsup::D I missed out on those Damascus footers, my where with all was on Vacation around then.;) But I am well pleased to have a Barlow or two on the way.
I hear you. I lost out on Ashley's for the same reason but found one and it might be here tomorrow :)
Like you, I also am in a state of Hartshead anticipation :D
Signed - "on pins and needles"
OG

Many of us have “First World” regrets.:) Mine would be the Ebony.

Jack Black Jack Black Thank you, Jack. BTW...what newspaper if any would you recommend?:)

OLd_gUY OLd_gUY Thank you OG. Congratulations on the incoming Ashley’s.

Your Dami Senator is superb.

Yes, indeed we do :)

I used to write for both The Guardian and Observer, many years ago, which I regarded as among the better papers at the time ('The best of a bad bunch'). I don't get time to read them now, and I think the quality of both, and certainly of the latter, has declined. If I buy a paper now, it is usually the 'I' (Independent), but a factor in that is that it is inexpensive, and I get time to read it on the bus or train :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Yes, indeed we do :)

I used to write for both The Guardian and Observer, many years ago, which I regarded as among the better papers at the time ('The best of a bad bunch'). I don't get time to read them now, and I think the quality of both, and certainly of the latter, has declined. If I buy a paper now, it is usually the 'I' (Independent), but a factor in that is that it is inexpensive, and I get time to read it on the bus or train :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Reading the Yorkshire Post for me is to soak in the culture. It’s hard to think of it as “the paper of record, but it is useful for gleaning tidbits like those water taxi’s.:) I try to consume information like a sponge. Never trusting any one source.

tmd_87 tmd_87 Tease.:)

View attachment 1143745
I'm gonna leave this right here....Waynorth Lambsfoot covers....mmmmm that jigging!!! :eek::D

Wow, that looks great :cool: :thumbsup:

Reading the Yorkshire Post for me is to soak in the culture. It’s hard to think of it as “the paper of record, but it is useful for gleaning tidbits like those water taxi’s.:) I try to consume information like a sponge. Never trusting any one source.

tmd_87 tmd_87 Tease.:)

I used to read it regularly Harvey, but I can't remember the last time I bought a copy :( It is certainly better than the very local papers like the Yorkshire Evening Post in Leeds, and The Star in Sheffield, which are absolute drivel. I have known a lot of journalists at both in the past, but who goes into that game anymore, barely anyone reads newspapers compared to in the past? :( I think that's a good point about not trusting one source - I wouldn't trust MOST of them! :confused: o_O :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

Back