Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Seeing the photos of charlie’s sfo has me all the more disappointed I have virtually no shot at landing one. Just beautiful. Congrats to all those who will nab one.

Seeing the photos of charlie’s sfo has me all the more disappointed I have virtually no shot at landing one. Just beautiful. Congrats to all those who will nab one.

You and me both pal! You can still get an AW&S anyday and they're the real McCoy!

2djtqw.jpg

That’s a great looking Duo, John.
Thank you, Harvey. :)

LOL! :D THat may well be the first packet of Jammy Dodgers I have bought John, and since I am going to have to ship them in a box, please let me know if there's anything lse I can send you over ;) :thumbsup:
Would Jodie Whittaker fit in the box? Is it bigger on the inside? ;)
Trust me, Jack, you are generous enough as it is already. :cool: :thumbsup:

Great pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Superb pic Taylor, really captures that stunning Ironwood well :thumbsup:

Terrific trio Steve :thumbsup:

Would Jodie Whittaker fit in the box? Is it bigger on the inside? ;)
Trust me, Jack, you are generous enough as it is already. :cool: :thumbsup:

I do like to fill empty space John, but I'm not sure about that ;) :D :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, I had an enjoyable few pints with my mate last night, and now it's Friday :) Not that I see much rest coming my way :rolleyes: Have a good day folks, the weekend will soon be here ;) :thumbsup:

zI8Nbg6.jpg

Just for fun, I arranged the pictures below so that the first letters of their handle materials spell out a message that I think could be another job responsibility of a Guardian of the Lambsfoot. If you have the time, see if you can "solve the puzzle". :D:thumbsup:

Handsome Horn with fantastic feathering, Barry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I know, I know....I live in California...:p
View attachment 1143756
Epic Ebony, Taylor! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Wishing my fellow Guardians a terrific Thursday.
yWTSkAk.jpg
Respendent Rosewood, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Speaking of snake in the garden... I was watering the posies about two hours ago and look who was taking in the beauty of the garden blooms. Just under 7 feet. The largest king I have ever seen in this state.View attachment 1143888

Lamb content.View attachment 1143890
Damascus
Stag! :thumbsup::cool::cool: That snake is boots "on the hoof" (sort of), Dwight! :eek:

Good Morning Guardians
Invincible Ironwood and
Redoubtable Rosewood, John! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Immaculate Ironwood, Dylan! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
This keeps finding it's way into the pocket, wonder why :rolleyes:
0anXwqK.jpg

OG
Superb Stag with dazzling damascus, OG! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
...Now for some Lambsfoot
47988939602_7894425b65_h.jpg
High-speed Horn with the racing stripes, FBC! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

fCWHcYy.jpg

Not bad! :) :thumbsup:
Bonny Bone on the Unity, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Fading summer light. Carried this sucker all day!
View attachment 1144006
Earthy Ebony, Taylor! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Is your ring also ebony?? ;)
Exemplary Ebony, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Ravishing Rosewood,
Sublime Stag. The haute couture slips are advantageous, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

END OF PUZZLE

Good stuff my friend :) I told Duncan the story of the Blue Bell too! :D :thumbsup: THat is a spectacularly good pic GT :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, yeah verily! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment, Jack. :) Yeah, I'm sorry my family rejected your suggestion for fine dining! :(:rolleyes: The Detroit Tigers baseball team's logo is an "olde English D". ;)

Hey GT, your knife is in the way... I was enjoying the math. :D
Thanks, John. :) I can send you a copy of the document if you want to work on the assignment. ;):thumbsup::cool:
A beautiful photo of your ebony GT :thumbsup::cool:
View attachment 1143957 :p
Thanks, Dave. :) That shirt suggests a life that must be so unfulfilling, Dave! ;):rolleyes:
Maybe Black Jack wants to be an artist. :D
That's why I had him looking at some geometry! ;)

You could leave early. Fake a heart attack like George Costanza did at a party!
Oh, my GT I get nauseous just thinking about it, keep your belly in and your chin up. :thumbsup: :D
View attachment 1143955
Good advice, Vince and Dave. :D I will have to leave by 8pm so I can make the hour drive home before dark! :rolleyes:

The one night I decide to have a beer with you all, nobody else was posting beer pictures...
As George Thorogood would say, "I drink alone". :D
Sorry to let you down, John. :( You can count on me having a beer with my supper every night, whether I post a pic or not.
PQByJRF.jpg

Great picture. I wish I’d learned geometry a bit better in high school so that I could remember a bit more of it now. If Black Jack finds a textbook he likes, maybe he can recommend it to me. ;)

Ah. I must have known that at one time. Glad it’s a benign beauty mark. :thumbsup:
Rosewood gets the nod on this penultimate day before the weekend:

c3JIWFch.jpg
Thanks for your remarks, Greg. :) I'll see if I can come up with a geometry textbook recommendation. :cool::thumbsup: Radiant rosewood lambsfoot! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I figured it was a "red" kind of day. I've suffered through a couple of 95+ degree days here (hot for the PNW) and am hoping for it to cool off a bit.

6WiVK2d.jpg
Such radiant red bone and joy-inducing jigging, Dylan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Here are some first looks. Very exciting. Look at that jigging!

AWkWk9q.jpg

YP3IJfc.jpg
Cool pics! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Speaking of "until then", Mail Call today :thumbsup:. Score - my AC arrived :D Got it on the exchange from @JTB_5 :cool: He took great care of it and sure packaged it well. Almost had to re-hone my Senator to get through the tape and cushioning material ;)

K3B6muM.jpg
Congrats on the AC, OG!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

More Black Jack:
mark.V.reallambfoot.jpg

- GT

Morning Guardians, I had an enjoyable few pints with my mate last night, and now it's Friday :) Not that I see much rest coming my way :rolleyes: Have a good day folks, the weekend will soon be here ;) :thumbsup:

zI8Nbg6.jpg
Glad you stepped out and had some fun. Enjoy your Friday, my friend. Hope you have some good plans for the weekend too.

HERDS IRISH BEERS

END OF PUZZLE
That was a fun wake up activity. :cool: :thumbsup:

Sorry to let you down, John. :( You can count on me having a beer with my supper every night, whether I post a pic or not.
PQByJRF.jpg
Thanks, GT. ;)
Beautiful horn on your Lambsfoot. :)

Good Morning Guardians
I went to pick up my older son from college yesterday. It was a decent drive down to Santa Clara, only took 3-1/2 hours with slight traffic. We packed up all his stuff, cleaned his dorm room, and headed home. The drive home took 6 hours... I HATE Bay Area traffic!!! :mad:
It'll be nice to have him home for the Summer.

Last edited:
Great pic Dwight
Thank you Jack.

Good Morning Guardians
I went to pick up my older son from college yesterday. It was a decent drive down to Santa Clara, only took 3-1/2 hours with slight traffic. We packed up all his stuff, cleaned his dorm room, and headed home. The drive home too 6 hours... I HATE Bay Area traffic!!! :mad:

Good deal John! Enjoy them a little longer at home. I am sure you have raised and are raising fine young men.

Good morning all IMG_0613.jpeg

Good deal John! Enjoy them a little longer at home. I am sure you have raised and are raising fine young men.
They are home less and less, but come home often enough to ween me off of their constant presence.
I'm very proud of my boys, I got very lucky with these two guys. They were easy to raise, both very caring and polite, and both are way smarter than I ever was, both in academics and life choices. :D

Great picture, Dwight.
That's a pretty perfect bark ring, you have some of the best natural knife props. :cool: :thumbsup:

They are home less and less, but come home often enough to ween me off of their constant presence.
I'm very proud of my boys, I got very lucky with these two guys. They were easy to raise, both very caring and polite, and both are way smarter than I ever was, both in academics and life choices. :D

Great picture, Dwight.
That's a pretty perfect bark ring, you have some of the best natural knife props. :cool: :thumbsup:
Well, I hope you have a great Father's Day, John.

Just for fun, I arranged the pictures below so that the first letters of their handle materials spell out a message that I think could be another job responsibility of a Guardian of the Lambsfoot. If you have the time, see if you can "solve the puzzle". :D:thumbsup:

Handsome Horn with fantastic feathering, Barry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Epic Ebony, Taylor! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Respendent Rosewood, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Damascus
Stag! :thumbsup::cool::cool: That snake is boots "on the hoof" (sort of), Dwight! :eek:

Invincible Ironwood and
Redoubtable Rosewood, John! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Immaculate Ironwood, Dylan! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Superb Stag with dazzling damascus, OG! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

High-speed Horn with the racing stripes, FBC! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Bonny Bone on the Unity, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Earthy Ebony, Taylor! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Is your ring also ebony?? ;)

Exemplary Ebony, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Ravishing Rosewood,
Sublime Stag. The haute couture slips are advantageous, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

END OF PUZZLE

Very clever GT, and thanks for the compliment :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment, Jack. :) Yeah, I'm sorry my family rejected your suggestion for fine dining! :(:rolleyes: The Detroit Tigers baseball team's logo is an "olde English D". ;)

LOL! I think the nearest The Blue Bell get to 'fine dining' is some pork pies on the bar! :D Some consider those very fine though ;) :D :thumbsup:

Cool pics my friend :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Glad you stepped out and had some fun. Enjoy your Friday, my friend. Hope you have some good plans for the weekend too.

Thanks a lot John, but my plans this weekend involve bubble-wrap, packaging tape, and trips to the post office I'm afraid :( :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
I went to pick up my older son from college yesterday. It was a decent drive down to Santa Clara, only took 3-1/2 hours with slight traffic. We packed up all his stuff, cleaned his dorm room, and headed home. The drive home took 6 hours... I HATE Bay Area traffic!!! :mad:

Enjoy your time together John :) :thumbsup:

Super pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

:) :thumbsup:

Great pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Superb pic Taylor, really captures that stunning Ironwood well :thumbsup:

Terrific trio Steve :thumbsup:

I do like to fill empty space John, but I'm not sure about that ;) :D :thumbsup:

zI8Nbg6.jpg
You really captured the beauty of your new HB. Fabulous image of a fabulous Lambsfoot.

Good Morning Guardians

Back