Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Still on pins and needles :rolleyes: Thanks for the pic :thumbsup:

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has/had a great Sunday :D
OG

zbEFnnD.jpg

Great pic OG, that's a lovely old Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black What a lovely stroll that must have been.

OLd_gUY OLd_gUY A perfect way to spend the day, OG.

Thanks Harvey, it was :) I was talking to one of my friends who works on the water taxis, and it sounds as if the charge will make quite a bit of difference. Sneakily, to avoid having to pay insurance, sick pay, etc the Billionaire owners classify the pilots as 'self employed', which means they get paid less than the statutory minimum wage here. When the boats were free, they got a few tips to supplement their low wage, but now, they not only have to collect fares, but they don't get tips :( :thumbsdown:

Great pics, guys - well done :cool:

Thanks OG :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, your Barlow is a Midnight Special :thumbsup::cool:

Ta Dave :D :thumbsup:

Thank you for the safe travel wishes Guardians- Jack yes.... I did find it a sad parting :( but a Great Day indeed.
Waiting in Dubai Airport now ready to hop on yet another flight.
Happy Fathers Day my friends.

At least you got to stretch your legs Duncan! :eek: ;) Hope the next leg of your journey goes smoothly. Boy, you guys are sure going to be ready for bed when you get home! That's a heck of a journey! Happy Father's Day to you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

That's another stunner Dwight! Can't keep up with you
Thank you Jack. All of your barlow pics are making me very excited. :cool:

Thank you very much Jack for the hand delivery of my beautiful new barlow (partly out of necessity due to the new UK knife laws that have recently come to pass). It was a pleasure to meet you. The knife is wonderful, and for everyone waiting for theirs to cross the 'pond' you are in for a treat - it will be with the wait. View attachment 1145751
Beautiful example! Just perfect and I love the wood.

Thanks Harvey. :)

No updates on the Barlow package, but then I turned on the telly and saw a fierce debate going on as to whether or not my Barlow Package should Exit the UK
Let us hope that bunch doesn't have any say or we might as well give up.:D

But until then...
Another fantastic knife and pic. Is that a "pin - on" button?

Spent a wonderful day with our oldest daughter. :) Have a great evening and night.IMG_2321.jpeg

What is happening in the UK with knife laws. There seems to be some worries on the forum. Hope i'm in the right area.!!!

Thank you Jack. All of your barlow pics are making me very excited. :cool:

Beautiful example! Just perfect and I love the wood.

Thanks Harvey. :)

Let us hope that bunch doesn't have any say or we might as well give up.:D

Another fantastic knife and pic. Is that a "pin - on" button?

Spent a wonderful day with our oldest daughter. :) Have a great evening and night.View attachment 1146223
Hey Dwight. Some people have to learn the hard way, and even then, some never learn.

It’s a kitchen magnet made and sold by a guy who’s into nostalgia...Like I am.:)

Good that you had a fine day with your oldest daughter, as well as your swell Dami Lamb.

Back