Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Jack - :)
Boarding now - will report on the knife safety situation in some time.
Have a great day folks :confused:

Good luck Duncan, and a safe flight of course :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black
Mate its S1 E21 Read and Destroy.
IMDB lists it as s comedy ....which would be true ..if it was funny.
It was after school standard fair for me.
Interestingly a lot of episodes seem to be written by Terry Nation ...creator of The Daleks....not only that my new heater looks like a Dalek...thus nature balances itself...
Meanwhile how does one obtain a Hartshead Barlow for ones collection? Do you need to know the secret handshake?:D

Thanks pal, I'll see if I can check that out - no doubt I'll have to wade through a large portion of cheese and ham to find it! :rolleyes: :D I was still at primary skool when the show was on here, but I was never a great fan, preferring The Avengers and The Man from Uncle, even The Champions and Sapphire & Steel! :D :thumbsup:

You DO need to know the secret handshake, but I'll send you an email ;) :thumbsup:

Edit - PM me your email address mate, I think the one I have for you might be out of date :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Morning John :thumbsup:

Stopped for a coffee after a mega session in the post office this morning :thumbsup:

OQdfUf9.jpg

DC05Sxv.jpg

Thanks pal, I'll see if I can check that out - no doubt I'll have to wade through a large portion of cheese and ham to find it! :rolleyes: :D I was still at primary skool when the show was on here, but I was never a great fan, preferring The Avengers and The Man from Uncle, even The Champions and Sapphire & Steel! :D :thumbsup:
I was alive in the 70s, and I don't remember men wearing scarves like that, but maybe I didn't hang around with the right kind of international playboys and secret agents. At any rate, you owe me 3:58 minutes of my life back.

Good morning, Guardians!
qPtLJUV.jpg

Sounds like you and the family had a wonderful time :thumbsup:
Do they still turn the lights out in the Caverns? Went there one time and they turned the lights out. So I thought I'd be romantic and kiss the side of my wife's neck in the dark. So I got behind her and did the deed - but when the lights went back on, there was a Japanese male tourist standing in front of me instead of my wife :eek: He didn't do or say anything, just looked straight ahead and I did one of those silent side step things as quick as I could :rolleyes: True story!
OG
Hilarious! :D

Thanks Dwight, I'm glad you had a great day :) That's a smashing pic
Thank you my friend. The pics of the barlow are fantastic!

@tmd_87 - Great posts of your family outing Taylor.

IMG_7454.jpeg

I was alive in the 70s, and I don't remember men wearing scarves like that, but maybe I didn't hang around with the right kind of international playboys and secret agents. At any rate, you owe me 3:58 minutes of my life back.

Good morning, Guardians!
qPtLJUV.jpg

I suspect those scarves were something to do with the tortoise necks of the ageing actors! :eek: Lot of turtle neck sweaters too! :D I'll pay you back! :D :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. The pics of the barlow are fantastic!

@tmd_87 - Great posts of your family outing Taylor.

View attachment 1146349

Thank you Dwight, beautiful photo of your AC :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
I8kVgxA.jpg

Gots my ironwood today.

Very good Vince :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black “Nothing good I'm afraid :( As Vince helpfully says below, there are other sub-forums to discuss such things, but here's a link for those who want to wade through the latest shenanigans :thumbsup:
This might make me an outlier, but one of my favorite programs is the House of Commons debates, particularly the contentious ones. I’m also an avid consumer of C-Span. Your link means I can now watch proceedings, live.

Another great look at your Barlow.

JohnDF JohnDF nice image, John. What’s the background?

@Campbellclanman To your continued safe journey.

@PresterJohn Although it’s your daughter’s, it would be cool if it was yours, Vince. Ironwood is looking sharp.

Good Morning Guardians.

The debate over the Barlow exit rages on.
935D3AF3-AC66-4501-B3B7-A4DA0B401F9C.jpeg

While waiting for the vote.
2CB9A393-B706-4B2F-9E72-B198C09F752E.jpeg

I haven't posted here in a bit I bought a recording set up and have been spending almost all my time playing with it and neglected my knife hobby. That old saying "The only difference between boy's and men are the price of their toys." and I have sure been playing with my new toys. :D:D

733VL3f.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black “Nothing good I'm afraid :( As Vince helpfully says below, there are other sub-forums to discuss such things, but here's a link for those who want to wade through the latest shenanigans :thumbsup:
This might make me an outlier, but one of my favorite programs is the House of Commons debates, particularly the contentious ones. I’m also an avid consumer of C-Span. Your link means I can now watch proceedings, live.

Another great look at your Barlow.

JohnDF JohnDF nice image, John. What’s the background?

@Campbellclanman To your continued safe journey.

@PresterJohn Although it’s your daughter’s, it would be cool if it was yours, Vince. Ironwood is looking sharp.

Good Morning Guardians.

The debate over the Barlow exit rages on.
View attachment 1146438

While waiting for the vote.
View attachment 1146439

LOL! :D You should try listening to it on the radio Harvey, sounds like you've walked into a barn! :rolleyes: Thank you my friend, I've just found a slab of parkin I meant to send you, have to see what I can do about that ;) Great pic of your Snakewood Damascus :) :thumbsup:

Rusty chestnut pan Lambfoot

Looking good Christian :thumbsup:

I haven't posted here in a bit I bought a recording set up and have been spending almost all my time playing with it and neglected my knife hobby. That old saying "The only difference between boy's and men are the price of their toys." and I have sure been playing with my new toys. :D:D

733VL3f.jpg

Great to see you here Randy, and what a lovely Barlow, fab pic my friend :) :thumbsup: Glad you're keeping yourself busy my friend :D :thumbsup:

Back