Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

The Champions and Sapphire & Steel!
I remember The Champions! Two guys and a girl, secret agents, crashed in the Himalayas and got reassembled and improved by magic lamas (not llamas).
Maybe I should put Old Stumpy in a drone and send him to Shangri-La.
hDvWO3d.jpg

@PresterJohn Although it’s your daughter’s, it would be cool if it was yours, Vince. Ironwood is looking sharp.
I know, I got a few toys myself. Got some bobbleheads on my shelf at work. Baseball and Duck Dynasty (the Duck Dynasty ones were on sale for $1 apiece!). Got a plastic saltwater croc souvenir from Australia (from a friend). On my desk is a plastic light saber a co-worker gave me. Still have some Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. And toy guns, including a Star Trek phaser (gift from my kids). And a stuffed Krypto from an amusement park I bought my daughter when she was very young (she didn't want it anymore; I let her give away all the Care Bears I bought her, but I kept Krypto--I believe it was a souvenir from Universal Studios in Orlando about ten years ago).
So, yeah, I've got some toys! :)

Good Monday to all. Great pics by everyone :thumbsup: especially that Damascus/Snakewood beauty belonging to cigarrodog cigarrodog :cool:
Speaking of pics, here's some I took in a hurry today:

0617190902_HD_720_HDR.jpg 0617190913a_HDR_1024.jpg 0617190916_HDR.jpg 0617190917a_HDR_1024.jpg 0617190918a_HDR.1024_jpg.jpg 0617190919_HDR_1024_.jpg 0617190921b_HDR_1024.jpg

They are absolutely FANTASTIC :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You're gonna love 'em!
Another outta the park slam by Jack :D F&F is superb. BEST, YET!!
AMAZING!!!
THANKS, JACK :cool::D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jack don't know if you recognized it but my backdrop is the tee-shirt you sent me awhile back.

I did Randy :) I will have to get one myself :) :thumbsup:

PTGBvVF.jpg

No worries, Jack. Parkin can wait.:D

Sorted Harvey, it'll be in the mail tomorrow! :) I can't have parkin just lying around! :D :thumbsup:

Good Monday to all. Great pics by everyone :thumbsup: especially that Damascus/Snakewood beauty belonging to cigarrodog cigarrodog :cool:

View attachment 1146537 View attachment 1146538 View attachment 1146541 View attachment 1146542 View attachment 1146543 View attachment 1146544 View attachment 1146545
Thank you OG. It’s not overstating to say that those 2 Barlow’s are Bobby Dazzlers. The Sambar is perfect, and so is the Rosewood. Congratulations on receiving these jewels. Enjoy.

Now I’m returning to your post to stare at them.

I remember The Champions! Two guys and a girl, secret agents, crashed in the Himalayas and got reassembled and improved by magic lamas (not llamas).
Maybe I should put Old Stumpy in a drone and send him to Shangri-La.
hDvWO3d.jpg

I'm glad it wasn't a figment of my imagination Jer! :D Nice headgear there ;) :thumbsup:

Just remembered, I once had an encounter with William Gaunt out of The Champions while out hill-walking in the English Peak District! :D I'd completely forgotten :D :thumbsup:

Today here a beautiful princess (Guardians Ebony 18) well accompanied by his prince!;):thumbsup:

2nkpdoo.jpg

Honestly guys, I do not dress like that when drinking Drambuie! :eek: :D Your ebony '18 is looking great Jose, hopefully your Hartshead Barlow will soon be travelling over the seas to see you ;) :) :thumbsup:

Just remembered, I once had an encounter with William Gaunt out of The Champions while out hill-walking in the English Peak District! :D I'd completely forgotten :D :thumbsup:

I thought I'd say a bit more about this. William Gaunt is a middling British actor, who appeared in a variety of TV roles, as well as on the stage.

Champions-Gaunt.JPG

He was quite young in The Champions, but a couple of decades later, he was in some awful early evening BBC sit-com, which ran for some years. For contractual reasons, at the end of each episode, a voice would announce, "William Gaunt is now appearing in When Did You Last See Your Trousers? at the Shaftsbury Theatre (or wherever). Everytime the show was repeated, so was the pre-recorded announcement.

In the 1980's, I was out walking in the English Peak District on a hill called Kinder Scout, which at just over 2,000ft is Derbyshire's only 'mountain'. It was mid-week, in winter, and so there was nobody about. As I walked around the summit plateau, I was surprised to see a figure walking to me through the mist. As he got closer, I was even more surprised to see that it was William Gaunt. We said hello, and each continued on our ways, but just as I passed him, I couldn't resist asking, "Are you looking for your trousers?" I didn't wait for a reply! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

View attachment 1146537 View attachment 1146538 View attachment 1146541 View attachment 1146542 View attachment 1146543 View attachment 1146544 View attachment 1146545

You're gonna love 'em!
AMAZING!!!
Those are just beautiful OG :thumbsup::cool: now I'm really anxious to receive mine.

You're gonna love 'em!
AMAZING!!!
Awesome OG!

Yay! :) The mail gods have smiled upon you OG, great pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you OG. It’s not overstating to say that those 2 Barlow’s are Bobby Dazzlers. The Sambar is perfect, and so is the Rosewood. Congratulations on receiving these jewels. Enjoy.

Now I’m returning to your post to stare at them.

Those are just beautiful OG :thumbsup::cool: now I'm really anxious to receive mine.

Awesome OG!
Thanks guys and the "First to Receive in the US" record remains intact :cool: :thumbsup:
Now that I've come back down to earth a bit - instead of going into a lot of detail and putting up a bunch of pics, I've decided to let others have the first hand pleasure of sharing the joy they will experience when they receive their Hartsheads, and let them post to their "Harts" (sic) content.
I will say that the pins and the tweed slips are touches that complete the entire package. Thank you, Jack.
And I will also say that these Barlows are quintessential and exemplary examples of design and craftsmanship. I think it was Taylor that once used the word "iconic" when describing a knife. That word is more than fitting here. Mega grats and thanks to ALL involved :thumbsup:.
Like most here, I have more than a few knives of various designs/patterns from various makers.
With that thought in mind, I want to add that although the Hartshead probably will not receive the attention it deserves outside of our somewhat limited circle, I wholeheartedly feel it should be in the running for "Knife of the Year".
OG

Last edited:
Thanks guys and the "First to Receive in the US" record remains intact :cool: :thumbsup:
Now that I've come back down to earth a bit - instead of going into a lot of detail and putting up a bunch of pics, I've decided to let others have the first hand pleasure of sharing the joy they will experience when they receive their Hartsheads, and let them post to their "Harts" (sic) content.
I will say that the pins and the tweed slips are touches that complete the entire package. Thank you, Jack.
And I will also say that these Barlows are quintessential and exemplary examples of design and craftsmanship. I think it was Taylor that once used the word "iconic" when describing a knife. That word is more than fitting here. Mega grats and thanks to ALL involved :thumbsup:.
Like most here, I have more than a few knives of various designs from various makers.
With that thought in mind, I want to add that although the Hartshead probably will not receive the attention it deserves outside of our somewhat limited circle, I wholeheartedly feel it should be in the running for "Knife of the Year".
OG
While your communal spirit is laudable, I for one hope you post at least some more images of those beauties when the spirit moves you. Looking forward to it.

While your communal spirit is laudable, I for one hope you post at least some more images of those beauties when the spirit moves you. Looking forward to it.
Thanks, dog. Right now, the first priority is to flush and probably touch up the edges. And, it's shuffleboard (table) night, Priorities, amigo, priorities...:)

Thank you Dwight, beautiful photo of your AC
Thanks Jack.

You're gonna love 'em!
AMAZING!!!
Thanks for the pics OG. They are spectacular! Both of em. :cool:

Like most here, I have more than a few knives of various designs/patterns from various makers.
OG
Whoa, I can not wait to get mine....hoping for a delivery this week!!! Again, a huge congrats, and thanks JACK BLACK!

Back