Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I've had a busy day. Right behind this picture we had a snapping turtle laying eggs in my wife’s flower bed. I went to take a photo, and she was gone when I just looked.
j0N4Xtn.jpg

I have been working in the yard, fishing, running errands and dog training. I have gone through and read most of the posts from the last few days and thoroughly enjoyed everyone's. Glad to see the Hartsheads starting to arrive, and that Duncan and Sue had a safe and enjoyable trip.

Superb pictures of knives and their environments. This is such a great thread, thanks to Jack and all of you.
IMG_1177.JPG

Dang, it just amazing how much momentum this thread achieves when it gets rolling, kinda like a slinky going down the stairs.
KpdB33w.jpg

Actually, for someone like me who only gets a few minutes here and there to look at BF, it's an avalanche.....

There were actually a few different posts that I wanted to reply to in the last few days and now they're completely buried! I actually started reading this thread backwards from the last post.... :oops:

Here's some pile side action from a fancy pants Senator! The corners of the bolsters were too sharp so I broke them with a sharpening stone and polished them back up. Not so bad now!

Have a great evening Guardians!

2we01nr.jpg

I'll do like Vince and post tonight for tomorrow. The Painters are in tomorrow morning and I must unplug my computer and landline.
What will I do all morning?? :eek::p
View attachment 1147906
The reasons I often post at night for the next day are: (1) I generally have more leisure time in the evening, and (2) Jack (and other friends across the pond) is usually getting up before I go to bed!

Or I go downtown and help this lady feed the chickens

I thought it was because you don't have time in the AM because you are at work. :)

Yes, that's why I have more leisure time at night, eh? Still working 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday. I check in at intervals during the day on my phone, or it would take too long to catch up. :)
Wish I could join you for a Moosehead in the morning, Dave, but I may have to settle for coffee as I drive to work. :cool:

Back