Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Woaaaahhhh look who landed!!!! :)

Phenomenal fit and finish, walk and talk is great, love the cover. Most of all my favorite thing is the bolster stamp. Thanks Jack for the Leeds Beer Festival pamphlet I will be pursuing it shortly after I put this knife down!!!

bITj5yM.jpg

:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Phenomenal fit and finish, walk and talk is great, love the cover. Most of all my favorite thing is the bolster stamp. Thanks Jack for the Leeds Beer Festival pamphlet I will be pursuing it shortly after I put this knife down!!!

bITj5yM.jpg

Looks great, Taylor! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[Ya gotta drink a TRADITIONAL beer--like Moosehead-- to celebrate. ;) ]
2ZiCX1F.jpg

Greetings Guardians...from Lake Tahoe kicking off another family adventure.
View attachment 1147883
View attachment 1147884
View attachment 1147885
View attachment 1147886
Camp Richardson, right? Hope you have a wonderful time- somehow I think you will :rolleyes:

bITj5yM.jpg

YAY Taylor. :cool: Grats. They are amazing, aren't they? Stunning example :thumbsup:
OG

Phenomenal fit and finish, walk and talk is great, love the cover. Most of all my favorite thing is the bolster stamp. Thanks Jack for the Leeds Beer Festival pamphlet I will be pursuing it shortly after I put this knife down!!! Love it. Would love one in my knife box. Good on You!!!

bITj5yM.jpg

Something else I could do is head downtown and help this lady feed the chickens. Then cross the street to the RockyView for a $2.98 breakfast after that the Bar should be open.:thumbsup::p
View attachment 1147913
View attachment 1147914
$2.98 for breakfast, enjoy it. Coffee over here is $4-$5, if you throw in breakfast, anything from $15-$30. Eating out for breakfast for us is a luxury. When i say $4-$5 for a coffee, that is ONE cup.:mad::thumbsup:

bITj5yM.jpg

Congratulations Taylor, another magnificent!!;):thumbsup:

I was very pleased when this showed up in the mail today. (the Hartsfield Barlow not the Japanese float.)
Thank you Jack for a work of art.
Hugh

View attachment 1147741

Dang, it just amazing how much momentum this thread achieves when it gets rolling, kinda like a slinky going down the stairs.
KpdB33w.jpg

Knives for my local club finally arrived!! Wonderful knives and historical tale!!View attachment 1147839 View attachment 1147841

bITj5yM.jpg

There all looking great knives folks. Having had a mediocre example of Wright's stag in the past I'm glad to see it looks terrific and the rosewood looks a cut above to. :thumbsup:

Something else I could do is head downtown and help this lady feed the chickens. Then cross the street to the RockyView for a $2.98 breakfast after that the Bar should be open.:thumbsup::p
View attachment 1147913
View attachment 1147914

What's the story behind the statue Dave?

Vks6RKh.jpg

Here's my current herd

View attachment 1147099
Fantastic flock of lambs, OG! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: And the geometric arrangement is phenomenal! ;)

After rounding up the Herd I thought I would take a Stable shot.

Rtg640b.jpg

Captivating collection of lambs, Duncan! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks for sharing your photos of new acquisitions; my personal favorites are the two-toned ironwood and the Always Compelling AC.

That horn is a veritable rainbow of colors, Barry! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Well this thread has inspired me. I selected a buffalo A Wright.
Here are some pictures Sarah and Jane sent me from A Wright.
U6Dv5Za.jpg
Congrats on the lambsfoot, Jiki; wonderful figuring in the horn! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Do you think that blade will play any role in your praiseworthy whittling projects?

While the precious Barlows does not arrive, walk in my pocket these two beautiful pieces!;):thumbsup:

33o77gl.jpg
I am a bit detached from the days of the week at the moment, but I know tomorrow is Thursday, and I will be off to the market early, I might even walk into town :) I think I'm going to treat myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day, not for the first time recently I admit, but Lucy is craving some exercise I think ;) Just have to remember to put these two in separate pockets :eek: :D :thumbsup:

1PH1aU8.jpg

MBLKvKN.jpg
José and Jack, those are powerful stag/wood pairs you each selected for carry! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

...By the way, Cracker Jack is quite the looker himself! :thumbsup: :D
Thanks, Ron. :)

Thank you GT. That mini treat was mine. The two marks on the graham cracker cup were made by my two front teeth.:) The filling was chocolate mousse and raspberry. I take better care of Ari than I do myself.

I’ll second the nomination for Dwight.

Love the Cracker Jack Image. Nice touch with the reflection on the blade.
Thanks, Harvey. :) I'm sure Ari appreciates your putting him first! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you very much for the kind words, Gary!:thumbsup:
If that is what they are putting in the boxes these days, I'm headed to Sam's now! Nice, Gary!:):thumbsup:
Dennis, you're the King of Kind Words! :thumbsup:;):thumbsup: Thanks for the Cracker Jack comment. :)

Thank you so much, GT! It is nice seeing your Cracker Jack, it is sporting some wonderful Stag.
Thanks, Dylan. :)

Mine today... my walking/exercising the doggies pocket stuff .
JyYqhi3.jpg
Every time I see your knife, Dennis, I think, "IPA: Ironwood Patina Amazes!" ;):thumbsup::cool:

My wife gave this coin to me because she knows I am the reincarnated John Muir :)
View attachment 1147114
El Capitan
View attachment 1147115
Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls (which were flowing like I've never seen before this time of year)
View attachment 1147116
Ideal ironwood, Darren, and thanks for the impressive Yosemite shots! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

... It’s Wednesday and that calls for wood! Here you go! :D

40623203723_0997da777c_b_d.jpg
Wood on Wednesday? OK. If I must, I must:
NunC3OQ.jpg

OG
Today, I decided to put a special knife in my pocket. It is the first Lambsfoot I bought and the second one I had acquired. ...

sZhQ0Bc.jpg
I've had a busy day. Right behind this picture we had a snapping turtle laying eggs in my wife’s flower bed. I went to take a photo, and she was gone when I just looked.
j0N4Xtn.jpg
Ron, Harvey, OG, Dylan, & Dave: outstanding observance of Wooden Wednesday in a lambsfoot way! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

View attachment 1147554 View attachment 1147555
May I ask how do I become a custodian of one of these patterns?
Here is my latest ward!View attachment 1147551
That's a lambsfoot example that's quite unique! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

3O9hKI1.jpg

Wehw! I tried the Gumby topper as a Tilley liner while mowing back and front yards. I figured if anyone has enough time on their hands to notice I've got four knobs on my head, that's their problem.
How did it work as a liner?

Jack Black Jack Black Thank you Jack. I have received the Barlow Package. I’ll show tomorrow, but let me say this. Thanks to Jack Black’s tireless efforts, we all live in the Golden Age of Lambsfoot knives. Thanks to AW&S and it’s talented Cutler for these sublime Barlows.
I was very pleased when this showed up in the mail today. (the Hartsfield Barlow not the Japanese float.)
Thank you Jack for a work of art.
Hugh

View attachment 1147741
Congrats on the arrival of your Hartshead Barlows, Harvey and Hugh! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Good Evening Guardians... It's Grillin' Time!
It's becoming a delectable daily event, John! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Cracker Jack again for me:
cj.pile.patina.leafcart.jpg

- GT

Back