Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Did someone say "socks on a cat?"
IupvnLo.gif
hahaha :thumbsup::p

Dylan, WhittlinAway / Greg,
I owe you guys an apology. In my attempt to lessen my content to make the software and it's parameters happy, I inadvertently deleted up too much, and messed up your post in my response, sooo...

Good day, folks! Had to get myself caught up here (no small task).

I had a rather busy weekend. I went and saw Uriah Heep and Judas Priest in concert on Saturday. Yes, I am a bit of a metal head, but to put it in perspective, both bands have members that are in their 60s and 70s and have been making music for many decades. Uriah Heep can still rock hard and of course Rob Halford from Priest can really belt it out still.

Yesterday, I began work on building a pergola. We've been wanting a nice outdoor sitting area with a fire pit and I broke ground on it yesterday. My brother and I are manhandling the augur. I am the big guy on the left and with all of this talk of barber shops and haircuts, I think I have enough hair for the lot of you combined... :D

UxKSpiA.jpg

4ANzkYI.jpg

My garden is really taking off and soon I should have zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and other things.

jyqsUR5.jpg

I am eagerly anticipating some worthy additions to this burgeoning family (I think I need to update the pic, it is missing some).

mvfprwN.jpg
Homestead is looking great, Dylan! Garden and pergola are nice!! It good you got your brother on the other end of that beast! Sure beats using post hole diggers!:thumbsup:
More work for the Hartshead. First, it helped prepare my breakfast:

dlxvBQBh.jpg

Full disclosure: I try to avoid having to use my pocket knife for cutting on plates, so the Hartshead Barlow helped slice the sausage and kale during prep time and then posed with the finished dish before being tucked away in my pocket while a standard table setting knife took over
It is going to be hard to start using the Heartsheads, I'll have to start small, maybe cutting toast or somthing!
Your Rosewood looks great!

Well, it has been said that this is the year of the Lambsfoot and those who abide such a concept wouldn't be wrong, I am thinking.

I took a mail call earlier today and retrieved not just one, but two different Lambsfoot knives. One from our very own Jack and the other (through indirect means (aka, a dealer)) from Charlie.

Please forgive my pictures. I am trying out my wife's phone camera and I don't know that I have the hang of the alien (to me) software quite yet.

Nevertheless, here are couple of teaser shots:

zcQDkpA.jpg

RyvB3Rp.jpg
Congratulations, both fine examples of fantastic Lambs!
And thanks for the great review of both!:thumbsup:

Received today and opened with relish! Fantastic knives and treats!

BOgcNkW.jpg

rpYsKR8.jpg

Thank you Jack!!!!

Jack, you worked so hard on this project you deserve high praise!!! The stag is wonderful on my example as is the rosewood; very pleasing!

cy3AVQ6.jpg

eAQhI0Z.jpg

dBa4loQ.jpg

ZTMO9Zr.jpg

FzjEBOl.jpg

Glad they made it Barry :) :thumbsup:

Sent you an email my friend :thumbsup:

I have to confess I've been reading science fiction recently, and I think I'm under its influence. :(:rolleyes:

Asteroid's Apogee, that's astonishing stag on your Barlow, Alan! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I hope you'll soon get over your disappointment. :p

Big Banging Black Hole, Ron, your rosewood Barlow is beyond brilliant! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Confounded Comets & Constellations, John, sounds like your son's band has been pounding out the music of the spheres - congrats!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Have a safe and not too cantankerous car commute to the competition! :thumbsup:;)

Dark Matter and Dog Star Dust, Rachel, what a dusky and dependable lambsfoot you have! :thumbsup::cool::cool: Best wishes for your friend's treatment, and kudos for being there for her. :):thumbsup::cool: I hope I'll know when the time comes if the treatment is worse than the malady for my age. :(

Extragalactic Eccentricity, Jack, I enjoy your engaging essays! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Full Moon & Fireballs, John, I'm fond of your favorable feelings! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Galileo, Galaxies, & Gravitation, Taylor, grandly gallant of you to give someone else a chance! ;):cool::cool: I'm sure I'll have no qualms about using mine when it comes, but I'll carry each of my lambsfoots for 1 week out of every 7, so a patina will come gradually for mine.

Holy Heliocentic Heavenly Bodies, Vince, those are helpful, historic, and hypnotic suggestions! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who wants to help me learn to count? If you know the rhyme, join right in, everyone!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's ONE for the money :thumbsup:

TWO for the show :thumbsup::thumbsup:

THREE to get ready :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And FOUR to GO! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Interstellar Clouds in an Image-Intesifier Tube, that was intense, inspiring, and irresistible! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks for your input, Dwight & David & John & Taylor!! :cool::cool::D

Jumping Jupiter, @WHT, since all of my current lambsfoots are from Wright's, I'll join this jingle (or "Wright Makes Might!!" :rolleyes:)

Krink the Kuiper Belt Buckle, Jack, that's high fidelity filework! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Laws of Motion, Dave, that burger is bigger than the Large Magellan Cloud! :eek::p Good thing your AC is All Consuming! :rolleyes:

Mercury and Mars must migrate from the Milky Way before I'd move out my Cracker Jack, Dwight! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Nebulas, Novas, and Neutron Stars, John, that's a noble edge you provided! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I have to try to build a little sharpening jig something like your lanky that will hold DMT diafolds at maybe 10, 15, and 20 degrees. (I'd like to make it adjustable in 1 or 2 degree increments, but I don't have the skills. :()

Orbital Velocity of the Observable Universe, David, I think the Guardians should open the Mug Shots thread and post our outstanding self-portraits there! :D:thumbsup::cool:

Ptolemaic Perturbation of Pluto's Perigee, Greg, most of my knives get carried only 2-4 weeks out of the year and they're sharing that time with a dozen other knives, so they don't do very much cutting. :rolleyes::thumbsup: Thanks for volunteering for patina patrol, fellow Guardian! :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Quintessence of Quasars, OG, do all those Yucca benefits come from just gazing on the plant, or do I have to ingest it some other way?? ;):rolleyes:

Retrograde Red Giants in the Ring Nebula, Dennis, that patina is remarkable!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: And I've decided that I'm never giving my Ford Focus keys to Cracker Jack! :eek::rolleyes:

BANG! You hit the nail right on the head, Vince! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Solar Flares at the Summer Solstice, Vince, that's spectacular stag! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Terrestrial Telescopes Tracing the Tides of Titan, Ron! That's a smooth stag start to the week! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Umbras Under Ursa Major, HC, utterly unbelievable usage of multiquotes! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
25 hours in customs doesn't bother me, but I don't think I've ever had mail from UK go through SF before! Hey, Lee Marvin fits right in with my astronomical theme for his moving rendition of "I Was Born Under a Wandering Star"! :D:thumbsup::cool::cool:

Van Allen belts Envelop Venus, Dwight, when I see that Big Valley on your stag Hartshead Barlow! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I think I can see the Barkley Ranch in there! :rolleyes:

Waxing Moons in a Whirlpool Galaxy, FBC, that Volvo wagon is out-of-this-world, and old Black Betty is looking earthy as ever! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lam Jack for me this week:
View attachment 1150590

- GT

Stellar effort GT, thanks for the kind words :cool: Atmospheric pic of Lam Jack :) :thumbsup:

Apparently shipping from the U.K. is a bit faster than I expected. I just checked the mail and had a nice little surprise waiting for me. The A Wright and Son sway back ("shaped") Lamb's Foot came in!

I find the covers/scales to be very attractive (so rich!) and the fit & finish is great. This DOES NOT look or feel like a $35 knife. I'm a little taken aback to be honest. I was expecting something with similar build quality as an Opinel at this price point, but this seems much closer in quality to Case and Buck's offerings. Phenomenal value.

Thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread, it's really opened my eyes! I'm an absolute fanatic for sway backs, wharncliffes, and carbon steel, so I feel like this should have clicked with me much sooner, lol. I also just received an email that my Waynorth Lamb's Foot shipped today! It's been a good day. :)

s73x3ox.jpg

UU6UlxU.jpg

KAvoFl2.jpg

sFyCDjw.jpg

I think Royal Mail recently invested in new pack-hamsters ;) Those Rosewood models are a bargain I think, they don't have all the bells and whistles of the fancier models, nor is the F & F always as a good, but they work just as well, and still not a bad-looking knife in my opinion. You got a nice one there. Welcome to the Guardians, you're going to love using your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. What a time indeed!

Thank you Harvey.

Thank you John.

Gorgeous stag there Barry! A fine set of barlows. :cool:

Just like Taylor said my friend I always get a big smile when I see your posts. Thanks GT!

Thanks buddy.

That really is a beautiful rosewood.

Thank you Darren.

View attachment 1150692

Wonderful photo Dwight, that's some lovely ebony :thumbsup:

I’m finally convinced...
https://imgur.com/a/2mwXJah

Great pic, congratulations :thumbsup:

Congratulations Darren, those look fantastic :thumbsup:

It's too dark for good pictures, but a box of treats and treasures arrived today! I'm overwhelmed!
2ApVmJB.jpg

Thank you, Jack!

Glad it made it Rachel :) Sorry I couldn't find any Henderson's Relish crisps (potato chips) for you :( :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Guardians. Now you understand what it's all about.
I have fancier and more expensive models, but the Cornerstone Rosewood is still my favorite.

Thanks! I've been lurking in this thread for nearly a year... I don't know what in the world took me so long to finally make a purchase! Sure am glad I did though.

That really is a beautiful rosewood.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying it! Not sure which side I like more... The mark side with it's depth and contrast, or the pile side with it's warmth and uniformity.

That’s a handsome knife you got there. Congratulations.

Thank you very much. :)

It's too dark for good pictures, but a box of treats and treasures arrived today! I'm overwhelmed!

Thank you, Jack!

Holy cow, what a wonderful box of goodies! That Hartshead is a beaut!

Nice! Congrats, and welcome!:thumbsup:

Thank you! The stag on your Hartshead is great! I think I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for one of those!

I think Royal Mail recently invested in new pack-hamsters ;) Those Rosewood models are a bargain I think, they don't have all the bells and whistles of the fancier models, nor is the F & F always as a good, but they work just as well, and still not a bad-looking knife in my opinion. You got a nice one there. Welcome to the Guardians, you're going to love using your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

I think you're right, lol. Someone definitely put some pep in their step! I just double checked my records and it took a whole eight days to make it to me all the way over on the west coast of the U.S. That's amazing.

I agree! At the price I paid for this, it's an absolute steal! The fit and finish on the liners could be a bit better. One corner of the backspring has larger gap than I would like... And I would prefer a half stop. That's literally just about all I can think of as far as improvements go with this knife. It seems like a great specimen to me and I really love the covers/scales! That being said... If you had a suggestion and possibly a link of a fancier model with some bells and whistles and a step up in fit & finish, I would love to snag one of those too. Please feel free to PM me!

And thanks for the welcome! You're right about loving using the Lambsfoot too... I used the Lambsfoot all day to day and am infatuated with it. So much so that I ended up ordering an ebony Waynorth and two jigged bone Waynorth's (one order was by mistake, lol). I can't wait! :D

Last edited:
Thanks, gents! It's so easy and enjoyable to comment on all the great posts!

:):thumbsup:

Beautiful, Vince! Great balance of color and texture!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind comment,Dave!:thumbsup: It was totally by chance!o_O

Some very fine rosewood, Jack!:cool::thumbsup:

I love the Tundra, but there's no cool Tundra Wave, like the Jeep folk have!!:D:thumbsup:

Big congratulations for your son's band success! We'll keep cheering them on!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't handle camping around here in the summer, toooo hot and humid. Hoping to be healthy enough to go out in the fall, my favorite time!

Thanks, John! It's still shiny in spots, but that shout blend out soon.

That is awsome, John! Much more than I imagined (class 3A rural school band:D), man, what an effort those young people put out! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
The closest I've ever done was Drill and Ceremony in the Army.

A great pic of your Heartshead barlow!:):thumbsup:

Fantastic pair, Harvey!! It would be hard to beat that pair!:eek::thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly, Jack!

Well, with photos like that Dave, you need to pull up a chair, pop open a cold one and stay a while!:):thumbsup:

Nice setup for the photo, Jack! Although I do love the rural shots.:cool::thumbsup:

Very nice example, Chris! :):thumbsup: And Lambs to like flowers!:D:thumbsup:

A premium shot, OG! AC=Awsome Carry!?;):thumbsup:

And the comb cardboard stand just below it!:D:thumbsup:
Of course my dad cut my hair most of my early years, then the Army! About the same style....even today! Not very imaginative. :(

Cheer, Mr. Jack!:thumbsup:

They look like happy kinders ther, John! But where is your photo?:D

Nice photo, José! :) Your own olive tree?

Awsome! Congratulations, Dwight! They do look amazing!;):thumbsup:

Congrats to you, as well Greg! So very nice!:):thumbsup:
If I could have swung it, I really like the ebony!

Nice pair, Barry! :thumbsup:They are awsome knives!:cool::thumbsup:

Holy Variable Vocabulary, a Very Variety of Vernaculars, Batman! That should be pinned at the top!:eek::thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind comments!
And a very classic photo of yours, Gary! Well done!:):thumbsup:

Nice! Congrats, and welcome!:thumbsup:

And another one from a master! Nice shot, Dwight!

Aaaand, Mail Call today was a ecstatic time, the anticipation is over, and such a grand parcel!
Just Awsome, Jack! Thank you again!!:):thumbsup:
DXHBefV.jpg

zmnZ7Pu.jpg

CtotcRh.jpg

mmcTJez.jpg

You are doing great with the multi-quoting Dennis, thanks for all the kind words :) I'm glad your Barlow made it, I hope you found the other pin in the envelope :thumbsup:

Thank you Dennis. Congratulations on getting your Sambar Hartshead Barlow. It is handsome, indeed. We really lucked out with Jack Black Jack Black running the ship. I can honestly say that every Barlow, like yours is stunning. They are positively heirloom quality.

Thank you Harvey, you're very kind :thumbsup:

Well, it has been said that this is the year of the Lambsfoot and those who abide such a concept wouldn't be wrong, I am thinking.

I took a mail call earlier today and retrieved not just one, but two different Lambsfoot knives. One from our very own Jack and the other (through indirect means (aka, a dealer)) from Charlie.

Please forgive my pictures. I am trying out my wife's phone camera and I don't know that I have the hang of the alien (to me) software quite yet.

zcQDkpA.jpg

RyvB3Rp.jpg

What a mail call Dylan, great to see those two together :) :thumbsup:

Well, I just ordered my Waynorth jigged bone lamb foot. I thought about getting an ebony as well, but RALF said he wasn't gonna play second fiddle to anyone, and if I did order the ebony that he was leaving. Notwithstanding his strong arm tactics, RALF is my boy and I ain't gonna jeopardize that. The jigged bone'll have to do. Thanks, Barry! Thanks, Charlie! Thanks, Bill!

:D :thumbsup:

The Hartshead Barlow is a much anticipated knife. Not only am I thrilled to be able to reap the rewards of Jack's thoughtful labor, but I have been eager to experience the culmination of arguably the two greatest working patterns in cutlery history; the Lambsfoot and the Barlow. Combined, it makes for a formidable working pattern.

I opted to only get one of these and I took a shot at the Stag lottery. Stag is a cover material that I've grown to love but like many folks, I can be very picky. If I am thinking less objectively, I LOVE the knife. If I remove the subjectivity and pick at the things I know would bother me, then I would certainly find some things to criticize. The pile side has very little texture (almost smooth) but its color is tremendous and the thickness is rather evenly reasonable. The pile side has some great texture and character but also sports some rather hand filling thickness, very similar to Ron's actually. But as GT has alluded to, it is on the "right" side and it nestles in the hand extremely comfortably.

First impressions are that this is a big, no-nonsense, hefty knife. This is a knife that gets things done. Though it might be a bit of a brick in the pocket, its solid presence will certainly make for a reassuring token of what it is capable of. The steel construction, classy bolster stamp, and elegant etch all come together to form a knife that represents some of the best Sheffield has to offer. A sturdy, beautiful example of the cutler's art, Jack should be most pleased with these and I am so very happy that I could take part.

Thank you, Jack, for your efforts on these, they are simply superb. Also, thank you so much for the extras! The case will get immediate use, my Irish cigarillos fit perfectly in it. Also the pipe topper will be an excellent experiment, I've never tried one before but I can certainly see the merit.

rmDdG2B.jpg

WtHN5WZ.jpg

6AF6CZd.jpg

yrpFr8d.jpg

t2by319.jpg

W1sWoUp.jpg

Wishing you many happy adventures together Dylan, and I'm glad that your cigarillos fit the case. I thought I'd sent you one of those pipe screens before, you can even smoke a pipe on a motorcycle with them! :D I only know of their existence because I used to buy them for my dad (a lot of fishermen here used to use them), they're uncommon, and not easily found. I walked into my favourite tobacconist six months ago, to find they were closing imminently, so bought a new razor, and everything else I could think of to get, including a couple of those screens :thumbsup:

As we all are of aware of by now, the long, tireless efforts of Charlie to see the Lambsfoot pattern made on US soil has finally come to fruition. A highly anticipated release for a number of reasons, the downers have not served to dampen my enthusiasm one bit, regardless of whether I landed a knife or not.

Fortune smiled on me, even if but for a moment, and I was able to bring home a Waynorth Real Lamb Foot in that glorious Dark Chestnut Jigged Bone. Though I still hope to land one in Ebony, even should I not succeed, this one in bone is an exquisite treasure and I could not be more pleased with it.

All steel, beautiful bone, long, slim, and elegant, this knife hits all the right spots. What a masterpiece! What an absolute delight!

Well done, Charlie! And well done, GEC! They may not have believed, but I sure hope they do now.

FWxbLoa.jpg

0tEeNRq.jpg

yXd3r6T.jpg

Look at those stamps!!!

X4XzvH6.jpg

Es0TJyD.jpg

A long haul, but well worth it in the end :) :thumbsup:

And with all of those wonderful things, I had to break out some of the good stuff.

Sláinte!

c7F5Oqx.jpg

Great pic Dylan, well worth getting the Lagavulin out for :) :thumbsup:

I think you're right, lol. Someone definitely put some pep in their step! I just double checked my records and it took a whole eight days to make it to me all the way over on the west coast of the U.S. That's amazing.

I agree! At the price I paid for this, it's an absolute steal! The fit and finish on the liners could be a bit better. One corner of the backspring has larger gap than I would like... And I would prefer a half stop. That's literally just about all I can think of as far as improvements go with this knife. It seems like a great specimen to me and I really love the covers/scales! That being said... If you had a suggestion and possibly a link of a fancier model with some bells and whistles and a step up in fit & finish, I would love to snag one of those too. Please feel free to PM me!

And thanks for the welcome! You're right about loving using the Lambsfoot too... I used the Lambsfoot all day to day and am infatuated with it. So much so that I have I ended up ordering an ebony Waynorth and two jigged bone Waynorth's (one order was by mistake, lol). I can't wait! :D

Eight days is pretty good :) I think screened porch screened porch still holds the record, I think he took delivery in 3 days if I remember correctly! :eek: Wright's make those knives to a price, and since most of the cost is the cutler's time, they can't afford to spend too long on them, but they can still be very nice, and certainly a great user :thumbsup: Sounds like you've jumped in with both feet! :D :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone's week is going OK :) Raining again here, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get out today anyway :( Nice to see more Hartshead Barlows arriving (more than my emails would indicate), and great to see a few Guardians manage to score Charlie's US-made Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

sO22nnA.jpg

That is making me hungry. Do you suppose all those vehicle owners would cringe if they knew we called them "station wagons" in the last century?

First unavoidable 0 blade haircut sounds like a free one at boot camp?

LOL! Sorry poor choice of words, never served in the military. I should of said inevitable 0. I started going bald on top when I was 21ish so it was either look like I'd taken the tonsure and walk round in a habit or even things out. I chose the latter :) :thumbsup:
In the UK station wagons are called "estate cars". Don't know why though.

A stately Lamb. :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice pic David, where's it taken? :thumbsup:

Thanks chaps, that's St' Mary's church in Masham in North Yorkshire. The cylindrical structure in the immediate foreground is the remains of the original Anglo-Saxon Cross. Unfortunately I can't find the rest of my pictures for that at the moment.

https://thejournalofantiquities.com/2013/02/15/masham-churchyard-cross-wensleydale-north-yorkshire/

Fantastic pic my friend, and of course you have a pint in your hand ;) :D :) :thumbsup:

According to the young lady stood next to me there, pictures of me without a pint in my hand don't exist. :oops::cool::D

Thanks! That's really cool. This is only my second or third time making my own sausage. You can no doubt tell that I still have a lot to learn. I definitely overstuffed the casings. Fortunately only one burst while twisting into links and all held together on the smoker.

I couldn't tell. They look professional to me! And damned tasty to!

Your much to humble my friend. :D

Kind of you to say sir. But he carries it so much better...:cool:

I have to confess I've been reading science fiction recently, and I think I'm under its influence. :(:rolleyes:

- GT

LOL GT! Your a natural! It's like reading Dan Dare! :thumbsup:

Good catch! :thumbsup:

Oh that ebony is just stunning. Blackest of black. :thumbsup:

2ApVmJB.jpg

Thank you, Jack!

Crikey! It's Christmas! :D:thumbsup:

Aaaand, Mail Call today was a ecstatic time, the anticipation is over, and such a grand parcel!
Just Awsome, Jack! Thank you again!!:):thumbsup:
DXHBefV.jpg

zmnZ7Pu.jpg

CtotcRh.jpg

mmcTJez.jpg

Oh this is like being tortured...:D I've got 14 days 'til I see mine...

zcQDkpA.jpg

RyvB3Rp.jpg

Ahhh...what a stunning comparison shot there! And the Waynorth even has an "Oil the Joints"! Both of them are superb.

Thanks chaps, that's St' Mary's church in Masham in North Yorkshire. The cylindrical structure in the immediate foreground is the remains of the original Anglo-Saxon Cross. Unfortunately I can't find the rest of my pictures for that at the moment.

https://thejournalofantiquities.com/2013/02/15/masham-churchyard-cross-wensleydale-north-yorkshire/

According to the young lady stood next to me there, pictures of me without a pint in my hand don't exist. :oops::cool::D

I couldn't tell. They look professional to me! And damned tasty to!

Kind of you to say sir. But he carries it so much better...:cool:

LOL GT! Your a natural! It's like reading Dan Dare! :thumbsup:

Good catch! :thumbsup:

Oh that ebony is just stunning. Blackest of black. :thumbsup:

Crikey! It's Christmas! :D:thumbsup:

Oh this is like being tortured...:D I've got 14 days 'til I see mine...

Ahhh...what a stunning comparison shot there! And the Waynorth even has an "Oil the Joints"! Both of them are superb.

Thanks David, I remember noticing the church the last time I passed through Masham on the weekly Ripon-Richmond bus :) I must be due another visit, it's been a good few years since I was last in Masham :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks ;) :D :thumbsup:

I had a draft going quoting Jack Black Jack Black and @Cambertree about the things to do with a pocketknife book, but I can't even locate the thread. I was saying that it's got to be a good thing that that book sold out. But I'll bet the authorities have stepped in to see that it doesn't happen again.
Anyway, I whittled both of these whistles and chains out of a single piece of onyx!
D2IM7bS.jpg

I had a draft going quoting Jack Black Jack Black and @Cambertree about the things to do with a pocketknife book, but I can't even locate the thread. I was saying that it's got to be a good thing that that book sold out. But I'll bet the authorities have stepped in to see that it doesn't happen again.
Anyway, I whittled both of these whistles and chains out of a single piece of onyx!
D2IM7bS.jpg

Great work Jer! :D :thumbsup:

Well, there's either more knuts here than perhaps at first seems apparent, or the Thought Police went in undercover and bought them all! :D

wh2W5IW.jpg

Here's the other thread :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back