Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Yay! My Hartshead Barlow came today!
Huge thanks to Jack!
SXDnt1h.jpg

I was getting worried! The stag is super groovy. Thank you again for this massive undertaking. I’m thrilled.
prB33V8.jpg
Congratulations! A fine example it is!
Very....ahem...
45910164_poem_53.gif

And now I guess it's snack time here as well!
J13r4WD.jpg
Very nice!!
I am very green with envy!!:D
I love the look and feel of this ebony Waynorth lambfoot...
IMG_1234.JPG
It is some incredible ebony, Preston!:):thumbsup: Nicely photographed!
My new and only lambs foot with coins- 1 Kopeks, Russia circa 1960s through 1980s.
Don't ask me :rolleyes: I just like the mix of textures and the Kopeks are what I had. ;)

The knife is superb!!!

waynorth-kopek-detail-jpg.1158051
Nicely captured, Ray!!:cool::thumbsup:
Almost a week elapsed between my waynorth waynorth Lambfoot’s delivery and my own arrival back from vacation. Given my high level of anticipation, I thought my initial exuberance might have been slightly colored, so I put it aside for a few days.

Today seemed like a good day to give it a formal test drive, and I am happy to report that I like it even more than I did initially (if that is possible).

that the fact this knife exhibits that feature makes me happy.

The knife’s unquestionable beauty is an added bonus.

Thanks again, Charlie for all the work required to make this project happen.

View attachment 1158057
Nice comments and photo!:cool::thumbsup:
Tough returning to work after a long holiday weekend. BUT! New knife Monday’s ease the blues. ;)

Cjvc7eFl.jpg
The Black sure does cure the Blues!:cool::thumbsup:
Pocket full of good stuff
View attachment 1158135
And a fist full of Lambsfoot goodness! Nice, Taylor!:thumbsup:
Good Evening Guardians
And a great way to end the day, John!:):thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've fallen behind, and have neglected to thank a couple of gentlemen. I recieved a package from Charlie last week, and reflects even more of the generosity and caliber of folks here! When I opened the package, I was floored, and not sure if I can ever repay them for their generosity and thoughtfulness! The package contained the wonder horn lamb below, and a Case Whittler.
So to Charlie and Jack, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm still walking around with a goofy grin on my face, and was definitely a major boot to my moral and mental state!

So, here's Big'un!
whIT4BX.jpg

I've fallen behind, and have neglected to thank a couple of gentlemen. I recieved a package from Charlie last week, and reflects even more of the generosity and caliber of folks here! When I opened the package, I was floored, and not sure if I can ever repay them for their generosity and thoughtfulness! The package contained the wonder horn lamb below, and a Case Whittler.
So to Charlie and Jack, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm still walking around with a goofy grin on my face, and was definitely a major boot to my moral and mental state!

So, here's Big'un!
whIT4BX.jpg
What thoughtful people and what excellent knives, Dennis. Congratulations.

Prester John Prester John Such beautiful color on the Sambar, Vince.

waynorth waynorth A beautiful flock of Lambs, Charlie.

I've always been amazed and impressed with the overall civility and camaraderie on the "Traditional Folders" section here on BladeForums.
All of the threads including this "Guardians" site rarely stray off course and seem to self correct if needed without delay or accusations.
I'm proud to be a small part of this vast group.

View attachment 1158354

Morning Guardians, I'm just on the train zipping over to Sheffield to meet @donn :) The weather is a bit rotten, particularly for July, but I'm sure we'll have a great day, with plenty of Lambsfoot content, and a pint or two ;)

Thanks for all the great posts Guardians, looks like I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get back! :D :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, I'm just on the train zipping over to Sheffield to meet @donn :) The weather is a bit rotten, particularly for July, but I'm sure we'll have a great day, with plenty of Lambsfoot content, and a pint or two ;)

Thanks for all the great posts Guardians, looks like I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get back! :D :thumbsup:
Have a great day Jack! :D

Have a safe journey, Jack.

Great photo
Thank you Dennis.

Good Morning Guardians
The iron wolf is looking fierce today.

So, here's Big'un!
Beautiful horn big'un Dennis! :cool:

I hope these latest pictures give Jack some sweet dreams!!
And that's definitely what sweet dreams are made of! :eek: :eek: :cool: :)

Morning Guardians, I'm just on the train zipping over to Sheffield to meet @donn :) The weather is a bit rotten, particularly for July, but I'm sure we'll have a great day, with plenty of Lambsfoot content, and a pint or two
Have a great visit with David Jack! Safe travels.

Morning all (and afternoon)IMG_1543.jpeg

Back