Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Gorgeous photo, Dwight! RALF, fresh this morning.

acd5mie.jpg
RALF looks ready to go! Nice setup, BM!:cool::thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians.
96F39EF6-8788-48AF-BEC7-AFB0FFFC6D54_zpsbqxuvnqb.jpeg
Beautiful photo, Harvey!
I also see a doughnut !:D
But a beautiful photo of your lamb!:):thumbsup:
I couldn't sleep last night I was awake until 05:00 and just got up, sure am lucky I'm retired. :rolleyes: :)
...I know what you mean, Dave! Plus have the time I don't know what day of the week it is!:eek::D
Had to rescue some tiny white peaches this morning. #LambsfootToTheRescue ;)

Have a great week everyone!
pfwAHaZ.jpg
Nice, Mike!:cool::thumbsup:
Could be another "I carry a Lambsfoot to rescue fruit "!:D:thumbsup:
A goooood morning to all the Lambsfoot people out there.
48237394137_e47d3ada13_h.jpg
Cool shot, FBC!
BTW, back a few pages, you guys were doing some forging. I think I have that same forge, a NC Blademaker? Great forge.:thumbsup:
Count me in too...
An ultra-conservative, Christian, Cowboy, that loves Punk?
"Like whatcha Like", I always say. ;)
I'm with you there, John, but never dove into punk too much, just the mainstream stuff, The Pretenders, The Clash, Sex Pistols etc... :cool::thumbsup:
Good Evening Guardians
Nice Jack, John!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you had a good day with David Jack.
img_3769-jpeg.1158792
Cool shot, Dwight! Seems like a cheerful book!:eek::D:thumbsup:
It looks like the Lamb League is already ahead 4-0! :eek::D

48147914437_913ceaf839_b_d.jpg
Looks like you have a winning team there ron!:):thumbsup: Nice League photo.:cool::thumbsup:
jRPwGE9.jpg

Little touch up on the acusharp pocket diamond hone
Nice! Bet you use that one a lot, HB!:cool::thumbsup:
Another shot of Union Jack:
2-uj-yorkpen-pile-open-jpg.1158817

The LamBarJack is still within easy reach, too:
hartshead-pile-v-jpg.1158820
More wonderful GT shots!:):thumbsup: A very capable couple, Gary!:cool::thumbsup:

Mine again for the day/week!
p5MAYZY.jpg

Very cool, FBC. :):cool::cool:
Are you going to post that lambish album in the LP thread?
Another shot of Union Jack:
2-uj-yorkpen-pile-open-jpg.1158817

The LamBarJack is still within easy reach, too:
hartshead-pile-v-jpg.1158820

Why yes, yes I will. :D
Union Jack and LamBarJack are looking berry berry nice.
BTW, LamBarJack....very clever , it makes me laugh every time. :thumbsup:

This pair reminds me of the Blues Brothers, the HHB is Jake and the Waynorth is Elwood. :D
48209655582_f4d856ea94_h.jpg

This pair reminds me of the Blues Brothers, the HHB is Jake and the Waynorth is Elwood. :D
48209655582_f4d856ea94_h.jpg
Perfect!:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, Dennis. It's not a stump, but a molcajete, to grind spices in. From Mexico.
I've had some through the years, but the swirling threw me off. What material is it made of?

Thank you, Dennis. I am not sure about the forge , it is my buddies but I will ask him next time I talk to him. It did the job that for sure!
Too bad I don't live closer, we could do a hammer in!:cool:
What steel are you forging? I would love to start on a fixed blade Lambsfoot!:thumbsup:
20190709_235003-2163x1470.jpg

RALF looks ready to go! Nice setup, BM!:cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful photo, Harvey!
I also see a doughnut !:D
But a beautiful photo of your lamb!:):thumbsup:

...I know what you mean, Dave! Plus have the time I don't know what day of the week it is!:eek::D

Nice, Mike!:cool::thumbsup:
Could be another "I carry a Lambsfoot to rescue fruit "!:D:thumbsup:

Cool shot, FBC!
BTW, back a few pages, you guys were doing some forging. I think I have that same forge, a NC Blademaker? Great forge.:thumbsup:

I'm with you there, John, but never dove into punk too much, just the mainstream stuff, The Pretenders, The Clash, Sex Pistols etc... :cool::thumbsup:

Nice Jack, John!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cool shot, Dwight! Seems like a cheerful book!:eek::D:thumbsup:

Looks like you have a winning team there ron!:):thumbsup: Nice League photo.:cool::thumbsup:

Nice! Bet you use that one a lot, HB!:cool::thumbsup:

More wonderful GT shots!:):thumbsup: A very capable couple, Gary!:cool::thumbsup:

Mine again for the day/week!
p5MAYZY.jpg
Thank you, Dennis. Love your lock and Lamb shot.

Thank you, Dennis. Love your lock and Lamb shot.
Thank you very much, Harvey!:):thumbsup:
The wife and I got fed up with asking what day is it? So we ordered a clock that not only shows the time, it shows what day it is we love it!:thumbsup::p
Thats a great idea!:thumbsup:
I had to install a huge clock for my wallpaper so I could see it.:rolleyes::oops::D
Screenshot_20190710-005752_One UI Home.jpg

Morning Guardians,

Hoping to catch up a little shortly, but I wanted to thank David @donn for the great company in Sheffield, and also for the very generous Lancashire care package :) :thumbsup:

erijjIS.jpg

fPCAqaT.jpg

Naturally, we had a few pints to wash down the excellent conversation (my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow on the right, and David's new one in stag on the left) :)

u1iI4xh.jpg

Thanks again for your kindness David, and for the excellent crack yesterday :thumbsup:

Attention Jack Black, just curious, you said in a previous post that this thread has turned into something quite different to what you had anticipated. What were your initial thoughts and expectations?:thumbsup:

Good question :) Well, I hadn't expected to be much more than an 'ordinary' thread, with a lot of focus on explaining the difference between the Lambsfoot and Sheepsfoot, which many members certainly didn't understand back then. That it has developed into such a fine community, and that so many folks now appreciate the Lambsfoot, has been incredibly rewarding, and I don't think there has ever been another thread like this on The Porch :) :thumbsup:

Mondays are bad enough, but a bad Monday is worse! No doubt, that since this place is full of top quality folks, it will iron out! If not, the rest of the villagers will revolt!:cool::thumbsup:

Great replys, Gary! Grand shot of UJ, GT!
Like Preston, I grew up with the yucca plants everywhere. In our youth, we would find good size poles, get on our horses and joust! :D:thumbsup:
Cactus, on the other hand, getting thrown off a horse, landing in one....still have bad dreams of that!:confused::D

Very cool dog!:), but he does seem to be drawn to your Lambsfoot!:eek::thumbsup: But he does have good taste!;)

Nice shot, Mark! Looks like it will fill your hand nicely!:cool::thumbsup:

Well put! And well photographed!:thumbsup:

:eek: wow, well done! Gorgeous!

Nicely worded, Preston!
Your photo "quacked" me up!:D(ok, I went for the low hanging fruit :oops:). But great Team photo, Ducks and Lambs!:thumbsup:

Nice shot, Matt!:thumbsup:

Another nice one, John! Great colors all around!:cool::thumbsup:

You know what they say...when in Roma!:p:thumbsup: A hardy Lamb and a hardy breakfast!:thumbsup:

An Ace with an Ace high!:eek::thumbsup: Can't loose with those!

Nice, Dave! Great looking scenery! Sounds like you've made it home!:):thumbsup:

Such lovely ebony! Look forward to many more photos of it, Ed!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lovely, Harvey! Sweet photo, and the pastry looks good too!;):thumbsup:

View attachment 1158247 :D
Another sweet shot, Rachel!:cool::thumbsup:

What can't a Lambsfoot do??:eek::D:thumbsup:

The Lambsfoot is a good shot!:cool::thumbsup:

More great stuff to read, Jack! Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

Hard to go wrong, either the HHB-low, or the Stamascus!:eek::thumbsup:
Anymore, I get a surprise everytime I pull a knife out of my pocket, even just after 5 minutes!:p:thumbsup:

:D LOL!

Great photo@:cool::thumbsup:

And what a dandy, OG!!;):thumbsup:

Seems like a very restful place!:cool::thumbsup:

At least it wasn't labeled "Love to Hate"! :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you for all the kind words Dennis, you have certainly mastered the multi-quote my friend :) :thumbsup:

I've fallen behind, and have neglected to thank a couple of gentlemen. I recieved a package from Charlie last week, and reflects even more of the generosity and caliber of folks here! When I opened the package, I was floored, and not sure if I can ever repay them for their generosity and thoughtfulness! The package contained the wonder horn lamb below, and a Case Whittler.
So to Charlie and Jack, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm still walking around with a goofy grin on my face, and was definitely a major boot to my moral and mental state!

So, here's Big'un!
whIT4BX.jpg

Congratulations on your first Big 'Un Dennis, it's great to see it once again :) Charlie's generosity is legendary :) I love your photo, beautiful compass :thumbsup:

I hope these latest pictures give Jack some sweet dreams!!View attachment 1158342

Thanks Charlie, what a line-up! :) :thumbsup:

I've always been amazed and impressed with the overall civility and camaraderie on the "Traditional Folders" section here on BladeForums.
All of the threads including this "Guardians" site rarely stray off course and seem to self correct if needed without delay or accusations.
I'm proud to be a small part of this vast group.

View attachment 1158354

Great to have you here my friend :) :thumbsup:

Have a great day Jack! :D

Have a safe journey, Jack.

Thanks a lot guys :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Great to see the wolf! :) :thumbsup:

Have a great visit with David Jack! Safe travels.

Morning all (and afternoon)View attachment 1158414

Thank you Dwight, beautiful use of colours there :) :thumbsup:

Back