Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Congrats Onebigbill Onebigbill - lookin' good :cool: You're gonna love it :)
Great pics by everyone, I've been enjoying them. Been kinda busy lately and haven't had much time to do more than hit the "like" button :oops:
It's kinda weird when you have to figure out how to find time to get things done when you're retired :rolleyes:
Makes you wonder how you got it all done when you were working - except now there's the addition of more Dr. appointments :D
My first Lambsfoot
D05evWU.jpg
Thanks old_guy

Hope everyone is having a good day :) I'm heading off down to the market again tomorrow morning. Leeds best fish & chip shop is closing down very soon, so I said I'd treat the fellers to fish and chips :) :thumbsup:

aCss7DM.jpg
I'm sure I'm going to like it. Looks a lot like the one you posted (in stag). I has a compelling feel to it.

Great pics by everyone, I've been enjoying them. Been kinda busy lately and haven't had much time to do more than hit the "like" button :oops:
It's kinda weird when you have to figure out how to find time to get things done when you're retired :rolleyes:
Makes you wonder how you got it all done when you were working - except now there's the addition of more Dr. appointments :D
My first Lambsfoot
D05evWU.jpg

How do you like it? I've been looking seriously at acquiring one to keep my Hartshead Barlow company.

My first Lambsfoot
D05evWU.jpg
Thanks Old_Guy - your first Barlow is a good one.

Last edited:
Thank you Jack. I have "Low Life" enroute as well.:)

Thank you Ron! Much appreciated.

Preston if I had known you were an Army vet I wouldn't have used the Marines as an example. Thank you for your service and I have the utmost respect and appreciation for the bodies and souls who put themselves in harm's way irregardless of the uniform. Again, thank you my friend.

Thank you Harvey. I love the low-light ebony composition.

Great shot Vince. Rich caramel coloring in your stag.

Thank you GT! :)
You are very kind with your detailed thoughtful comments GT. I am always appreciative.

Union Jack sittin on the bay... Handsome fellow.

Gorgeous example there Big Bill. Very nice indeed.

Have a great evening and night allView attachment 1159194
Thanks Fodderwing, it's a good one. And it's razor sharp. A. Wright and Son did a pretty good job making it.

...Have a great evening and night allView attachment 1159194
Another ace photo, Dwight. Bout to start putting your lambsfoot pics on a rotating screensaver! :thumbsup:

How about a family portrait?
Td8VZV6.jpg

These things are like rabbits!
You have a lovely family, Vince! :eek:

Thanks for treating us to another pic of your beautiful HHB, Jack! Enjoy your fish 'n chips. :thumbsup:

Stellar stag on that HH, Jose!

Nice composition in that pic, Preston! Thats a good looking LF!

Good to see that beauty getting some color, Taylor! Look forward to watching it progress!

It's kinda weird when you have to figure out how to find time to get things done when you're retired
True that OG! If I had to go back to work I guess they'd have to shoot me.

How about a family portrait?
Td8VZV6.jpg

These things are like rabbits!
A fine family it is Vince.

I hope you find it as interesting as I did Dwight :) That's a splendid pic my friend
Thank's Jack. Have a great day tomorrow.

@Foddering Thank you. Great tonal range in a fine image, Dwight
Thank you Harvey.

I knew we could count on you Taylor.

Onebigbill Onebigbill - Great pic of your bulldog barlow but please don't waste any time in removing it COMPLETELY from your post. Just edit it out. A very sore subject these days believe me. Lambsfoot knives ONLY. :)

Another ace photo, Dwight. Bout to start putting your lambsfoot pics on a rotating screensaver!
Thank you very much Matt.

IMG_3850.jpeg

Back