Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning to Everyone. It's been quite a while since I've posted and there is no way I can catch up.
Decided to watch the sunrise this morning since I haven't done so in a very long time.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Later,
OG
UuXHY7y.jpg
Beautiful sunrise and AC, OG!

Glad to see you back. :cool::thumbsup:
OLd_gUY OLd_gUY Hello and nice to see you, OG, in a manner of speaking.:) Your AC looks great in the sunlight.
Good Morning Guardians. Best wishes for all for a good weekend.
View attachment 1180257
Beautiful sunrise and AC, OG!
Thanks guys - much appreciated.
Another beauty, Dave. Nice to see one again. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even though it's a day late, here's one from days gone by...
OG
8_16_FlashFri_AAuto_Crop_FF_HDR.jpg

Sounds like you have some "good week" momentum going, keep it rollin' Jack!

As it should be, John. :thumbsup:

You have the Lambsfoot fever a-burnin' , Ed.
Nice X 3 :thumbsup:
I'll try to get a group pic of some Lamb horn later today.
48548426991_6c1a448003_h.jpg

Thanks pal, I had a good Saturday too :) Love the pic :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Wow! Those are nice looking Blackberries, Jack. :thumbsup: looks like a dish of caviar ;):p
View attachment 1179789

These pictures are making my mouth water and are bringing back memories of Treacle Sponge Cake/pudding with brandy and topped with custard that I enjoyed while in Scotland.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thanks, Jack, for those fine images of the making that delicious desert.

Beautiful black berries and crumbles Jack! :thumbsup: They bring back some fond memories. Here in the south we have what we call cobblers. They can be made with any sort of filling from apples to rhubarb. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood were when we would pick wild black berries and my grandmothers would make cobblers. Here they were made with a simple crust that was essentially a pie crust, but of course it was put on top to brown nicely while it was being baked. It was probably because they always had flour and the simple ingredients that were required on hand in their kitchens. Yours look very tasty my friend. :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words on my blackberry crumble fellers, it's one of my absolute favourite desserts, dead easy to make, and the blackberries are delicious this year, and free as always ;) I don't understand why the whole of the north of England aren't out picking them at the moment, it's crazy when they buy them in the shops! :rolleyes: I love treacle sponge too Ed, though it's been a while since I last had it. Maybe I'll try a blackberry cobbler next time Ron :)

We rounded off a day of culinary treats with a good helping of crumble earlier ;) :thumbsup:

qfGo4Ic.jpg

Pub looks good:thumbsup: I could see myself possying in there for a session.:confused: Have a good weekend, mate.:D

It's a bit of a barn now, but I'm sure I'm going to have lots more happy sessions there my friend ;) Hope you're having a good one too :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Harvey!:):thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack!

Thank you very much, Jack! Me too!:cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Kevin! :cool::thumbsup:

Phenomenal Photo, Kevin!:eek::thumbsup:

Very cool shots, Dave! That Ford is awsome!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Mustang and a Lamb running together, a lot of muscle!:cool::thumbsup:

How's school so far, Mr. D?

What an exceptional lamb!:eek::thumbsup:

I would guess more than okay!;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice, Ron!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!:cool::thumbsup:

Sure is a pretty penny, Matt!:cool::thumbsup:

Gorgeous knife and pen, Harvey!:):thumbsup:

Quite the grand horn, Dave, especially the glow in the top one!:cool::thumbsup:

All lovely horn, Jack! Beautiful cane as well!!:):thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup:

Another cool photo Kevin, plus a robot overwatch system!:D:thumbsup:

A couple of dandys for sure!:cool::thumbsup:

Back to the HHB...

Thanks for all the kind comments Dennis, your Hartshead is looking stunning my friend :) :thumbsup:

"A Walk in Nature" #2
uGsRER7.jpg

0Mbvyoe.jpg

Album :
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

"A Walk in Nature" #3
rSiEgMT.jpg

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Absolutely loving your photos Dan, you got a real beauty there :) :thumbsup:

The students are amazing and I'm having a good start to the year. :cool::thumbsup:

Good stuff John :) :thumbsup:

Another one I took for the toy thread.

48523569166_5b28b1dc3e_h.jpg

Have a killer weekend, y'all!

Cool pic Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians
Just hanging out on the porch ;)

Nice John :) :thumbsup:

Jack those blackberries are great looking and the crumble must be a culinary delight

View attachment 1180225 View attachment 1180226 Couldn’t pass up using the lambsfoot for some fresh blueberry pie.made the vent holes on the pie and cut the butter up for the crumble topping on the next 2 Jack Black Jack Black started this with his crumble recipient

Thanks a lot Al, that's a great-looking pie my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning to Everyone. It's been quite a while since I've posted and there is no way I can catch up.
Decided to watch the sunrise this morning since I haven't done so in a very long time.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Later,
OG
UuXHY7y.jpg

Hey OG, I was just thinking about you last night! Great to see you here, and blessing us with those lovely pics :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Nice choice for Stag Saturday John ;) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
5XkfLZ8.jpg

Your Cornerstone Lambsfoot is looking good Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians. Best wishes for all for a good weekend.
View attachment 1180257

Smashing stag Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Howdy Guardians

9YoZdoN.jpg

Clever pic Ed :) :thumbsup:

Goooooood mornin' .
48555463151_abb27f46c4_h.jpg

Great shot Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Your '19 is looking lovely Dave, hoping that giveaway package will get to you this week! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys - much appreciated.

Another beauty, Dave. Nice to see one again. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even though it's a day late, here's one from days gone by...
OG
View attachment 1180382

Thanks for the tunes OG :) :thumbsup:

Hi Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I had a good day in York, and a nice meal in a Sardinian restaurant there. We went there before and enjoyed the food and the unpretentious atmosphere - they even have a large TV screen on the wall (sound off thankfully), which seems to show Italian football constantly! :rolleyes: The owner is a real larger than life character, whose portrait takes up most of the rest of the wall space, with half the menu being taken up by his autobiography! :D The food is good though, and we've failed to get a booking a couple of times before. We were the only diners not speaking Italian. I kind of hate seeing people taking photos of food in restaurants, but as we were the first diners in the door, I snapped a quick one of my Hartshead Barlow while the waitress was getting the wine ;) :thumbsup:

4IfAd8g.jpg

Snapped this one a little earlier in the day :thumbsup:

feOuMkl.jpg

Did I mention I had blackberry crumble?! :D ;) :thumbsup:

FHe76pg.jpg

Nice to know you are eating well, Jack!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie, I think you would love that restaurant :) Maybe one day my friend :) :thumbsup:

Still holding the #1 favorite of all time position. I’m still amazed with the walk and talk on this black beauty !
9Y7C7Td.jpg

Impressive! :cool: It looks great :thumbsup:

Hi Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I had a good day in York, and a nice meal in a Sardinian restaurant there. We went there before and enjoyed the food and the unpretentious atmosphere - they even have a large TV screen on the wall (sound off thankfully), which seems to show Italian football constantly! :rolleyes: The owner is a real larger than life character, whose portrait takes up most of the rest of the wall space, with half the menu being taken up by his autobiography! :D The food is good though, and we've failed to get a booking a couple of times before. We were the only diners not speaking Italian. I kind of hate seeing people taking photos of food in restaurants, but as we were the first diners in the door, I snapped a quick one of my Hartshead Barlow while the waitress was getting the wine ;) :thumbsup:

4IfAd8g.jpg

Snapped this one a little earlier in the day :thumbsup:

feOuMkl.jpg

Did I mention I had blackberry crumble?! :D ;) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack, for sharing your day. I also enjoyed going to Il Paradiso del Cipo via their web site.

This looks so good.
97A01BE9-28CF-46BD-A35A-4EF71EB984BA.jpeg

Back